TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
foleyfanforever88

Video Game Desert Island draft

alright, looks like I'm only one behind. I'll take River City Ransom for the NES

river-city-ransom-hitting-vc-next-w.jpg

Weird, it's called Street Gangs over here. I had to look that up.

I love the Baseball Stars games

First one's not taken, so I may as well

198843_28033_front.jpg

Shorter than II, but still a hell of a game. I miss my copies, but what I got for them on Ebay helped with the hurt

you also call it Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles....weird ass Euros!

Goddamn our silly bloody censors. It counfused the fuck out of me when the movie was called "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".

Alright...here's the deal with this game. Have you ever played a game where the only way through it was to truly master the controls...and then when you do you can get in the fucking zone and you are suddenly the greatest video game player of all time? And then something comes up and you don't play for a few days and you are the game's bitch again?

That's why I'm taking this game.

Fuck this game...I'll beat you someday:

1247.jpg

Ninja Gaiden Black.

I just popped Black up there because it had more junk. If that's not allowed then I'll take the regular version with no complaints.

arcadetitle.jpg

Splatterhouse (Arcade, 1989)

I'd take the Turbograffix version, but I want my full gore and Church level boss ending! Great platformer with awesome violence. I can play this for days and never tire of it.

Willow.jpg

In my opinion, the best movie-based game for NES. It's the next best thing to Zelda on the system, and it's actually closer to Zelda III to Zelda I.

BionicCommando.jpg

Bionic Commando an old favorite of mine...nothing like swinging around taking out Adolf Hitler and the Nazis...errr I mean Master D and the BADDS!

Well, I didn't see it in the lists, sooo here it is. And if it WAS picked, let me know:

Metal_Gear_Solid_2_Substance_ps2.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

I dig this game. I don't know why. I think it's because I sucked at the first one, and this one, I got pretty good at.

This is the game that consumed more of my quarters in university than any other...it cost me a lot of money to become the first grand champion on this machine:

Foto%20NBA%20Jam.jpg

NBA Jam

I thought it was taken, but I looked back and realized that Tournament Edition was the game that was taken.

Twelve hours are up...this one was my favourite arcade wrestling game:

ceremony.jpg

Mat Mania/Exciting Hour

I absolutely hated wrestling Coco Savage, with those damn shoulderblocks when you go to tie up.

Sorry, some windows update screwed up my internet for some reason. Anyway...

X360%20Guitar%20Hero%20II.jpg

Guitar Hero II

Xbox 360 2006

I gots to have some GH. Plus I never passed Jordan or Six on expert, so I could work on that I guess. I played the PS2 version the most, but the 360 one has The Trooper, so yeah.

WWFWrestlemania2000.jpg

WWF WrestleMania 2000

Nintendo 64 1999

Wrestling. Yay.

PaperMario64.jpg

Paper Mario (N64, 2001)

I've already got an RPG, but I wanted one that had a lot of humour to it. Plus, this game really has stood the test of time.

medium_Halo_3cover.jpg

Halo 3

I'm sure if I thought about it I could probably come up with games I like more...but I did enjoy the multiplayer alot...so f it. It's round 11 anyway. I'm probably going to be taking mostly sports games after this anyway.

Final Fantasy X (PS2, 2002)

box-l.jpg

I'm surprised this lasted as long as it did. FFX is my favorite new Square RPG. It's the only recent FF that tells a good solid story from beginning to end. It's got really good combat, too, and the endgame arena monsters give tons of replay value. And Blitzball is awesome. I'd take Blitzball over the entirety of FF9, haha.

FFX was one of the few games that legit sparked emotion out of me with the ending.

I know I'm not in the draft, but i gotta chime in and agree with Lush here. Hell, it's the ONLY game that has gotten emotion out of me. That has to be one of the best endings out there in games.