TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

ICP fans give their baby a Jullago funeral.

MMFWCL...

Tha fuck does that mean?

MegaMan Fucking Wit Clowns Luggage?

Got me. Frogg

well shit, I knew that.

I went through an ICP phase once...in fact, I'll go s ofar as to say The Great Malenko and The Amazing Jeckel Brothers are actually decent albums.

I never did the Juggalo shit, but I thought the music was okay for what it was: corny, comedy rap.

Fortunately, the phase did not last long.

Same here. I always liked Riddle Box more then Malenko, though. The Amazing Jeckel Brothers is thier best shit. The track with ODB is my favorite, and apparently he just sent them a bunch of cracked out ramblings and they made a song out of it so they wouldn't waste the money they spent to get him as a feature.

Great Milenko is a better album than Jeckel Brothers.

But that ODB track is awesome.

I think it is Carnival himself who now has just reason to be scared.

Carnival may be the only (or at least very few) fans of this group who's a relatively normal guy. Shit like this makes me feel kinda bad for him, though he has gone on the record saying he hates Juggalos.

Also, that poem was like a really white version of the "Bitch Betta Have My Money" poem from "High School High."

Carnival may be the only (or at least very few) fans of this group who's a relatively normal guy. Shit like this makes me feel kinda bad for him, though he has gone on the record saying he hates Juggalos.

I dunno about the "relatively normal guy" part but I'm a fan and I'm not like THAT.

I dunno about the "relatively normal guy" part but I'm a fan and I'm not like THAT.

As am I. I've been a fan of them for about 12 years or so. I was big into them when I first started listening to them. I don't listen to them as hardcore as I once did, but I still like to throw on their stuff. That being said, Twiztid > ICP IMO.

Musically, absolutely. But ICP's whole "six jokers card" gimmick was a fairly well-executed series of concept albums. They get a lot of points from me for sticking with something six albums long when I often times hear of groups having something ONE album long that they just can't seem to get finished and nothing ever comes of it.

The world was supposed to end. That was kind of the whole point of what I was saying.

Ok, it didn't end. But in some ways, it also didn't NOT end, didn't it?

Well, no, I guess it didn't. Well played, then.

I liked the six joker card gimmick. And it kind of did have an ending. It turns out that The Carnival is heaven and the true ring master is God.

Or some shit like that.

I liked the six joker card gimmick. And it kind of did have an ending. It turns out that The Carnival is heaven and the true ring master is God.

Or some shit like that.

I still think that it was a total cop out, and they went with the "God" angle because they couldn't come up with anything better.

Or some shit like that.

I still think that it was a total cop out, and they went with the "God" angle because they couldn't come up with anything better.

It should have been Nyarlathotep.

You could say that about every musical act ever, though. At least the ones who didn't become a huge mainstream success. "Sex Pistols shoulda killed themselves onstage!" It fits.

Yes, I could say that. I would have done it myself, I assure you, had I somehow become semi-successful before I became semi-lucid.

Or some shit like that.

What makes it worse is that I think that was the plan from the start. If you go back and listen to the joker card albums, there is a lot of subliminal messages about God and that the Carnival is heaven.