TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

ICP fans give their baby a Jullago funeral.

I'm just a Juggalo, and everywhere I go People know the part I'm playing

Wearing stupid pants, mad at my parents, ooooh, what they sayin'.

Edit: the uncensored version is the only one that shall suffice.

This fucking video. THIS FUCKING VIDEO.

I FUCKING WORKED ON THIS FUCKING VIDEO.

FUCKING FUCK. FUCKING ICP DUMB ASSHOLES FUCKING UP MY DAY BECAUSE ON THE SECOND DAY OF SHOOTING THEY WERE TOO DRUNK TO START FILMING.

AT EIGHT A.M. THEY WERE TOO DRUNK

FUCKING IDIOT JUGGALOS CLAIMING THEY WERE ELITE HACKERS

FUCKING FAYGO, FUCKING POURING IT INTO STORM DRAINS AND FUCKING POLICE

FUCKING FAYGO

See that garbage they are throwing at her, about thirty seconds in? I HAD TO FUCKING CLEAN EVERY LAST FUCKING PIECE OF IT

CLEANING GARBAGE WHAT THE FUCK

FUCKING LEAD ADDRESS BLACK BITCH WHO SAID "MY NEXT PROJECT IS A DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION MOVIE" DIE DIE DIE DIE

FUCKING DIRECTOR AND HIS OBSESSION WITH PENISES "Don't tell me it'll be done in a bit. Give me a number. How big is a small penis? 2 inches. How long is a big penis? 8 inches." EAT SOME MORE OF THEM YOU HACK

FUCKING LAZY ASS SCHOOL JANITOR WHO WANTED ME TO DO HIS FUCKING JOB

I FUCKING HATE THIS VIDEO, AND I NEVER HATED ICP MORE THAN AFTER HAVING TO ACTUALLY WORTH WITH THOSE DUMB FUCKERS AND THEIR DUMB FUCKING COAT-TAIL RIDING POSSE AND THAT DUMB FUCKING DIRECTOR

On the plus side, the restaurant featured at about 1:20 was personally fucked up by me because I attached stickers way too hard. Also, there were more bums per capita immediately surrounding the restaurant than I have ever seen in my life.

I will go on record as being the resident ICP fan. I have every CD released on Psychopathic Records...ICP, Twiztid, Blaze...all of that shit.

I hate juggalos more than anything on earth. I'd rather be dead than that ignorant and un-showered. Sub-Humans.

I used to be sort of into that (when I was like 14), but I don't think I ever called myself a juggalo or wanted to be called one. ICP and Weird Al are pretty much the only two musical performers I ever grew out of. Everything else I ever liked, I like to this day. I still like Twiztid, even. Juggalos, though? Ok with me. I'm like Jesus, I associate with prostitutes and sinners.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

The Picard photo has really been rubbed into the ground.

That needs to only be dropped when it's truly worthy, like when slayer did it after that guy posted that GNARLY haggard naked old woman in the LSD folder with no warning whatsoever.

You're a piece of shit liar.

I'm afraid not. I was an art department assistant on this video, and was responsible for such gems as:

Cleaning the trash they are throwing that the girl (because if she got hit with wet trash, she could bitch and kill the shoot)

Dumping Faygo into storm drains and replacing it with colored water (can't spray people with soda)

Putting the stickers on the windows at the restaurant (which never came off properly)

Cleaning up the school after the shoot was done with it (fucking lazy janitor)

On the plus side I got to:

Eat all of their goddamned peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (god they were good)

I don't know how to prove this, but if someone can find a list of credits for that video, I should be on them.

What the fuck do you do Thoth?

I actually do financial software (check imaging) for these guys: Datanet Solutions, but my brother works in Hollywood. One day, he calls me and asks me if I want to help him on a music video shoot over a weekend. I say sure, and commit to it. THEN he tells me it's the Insane Clown Posse. Whatever, I got an Xbox with the money from the shoot.

And yes, seriously, that black chick in the video claimed to be doing a movie about Dance Dance Revolution after that.

133728%20-%20Beverly_Crusher%20Picard%20Q%20star_trek%20wesley_crusher.jpg

Guest Smues

Tasha Yar. Took me awhile because focusing on the face I thought it was a dude, but finally looking down and seeing the pany hose/pussy clued me in. I'd have gone with Ensign Roe personally.

The Picard photo is one of those things that wasn't funny at first, but gets better the more it's run into the ground. Like Anchorman. Hey, people are getting internet meme tattoos now. Somebody should get that one.

That needs to only be dropped when it's truly worthy, like when slayer did it after that guy posted that GNARLY haggard naked old woman in the LSD folder with no warning whatsoever.

I think this was the perfect place for it, directly after the 'jullago' comment.

I have lots of pictures of realitives lying in State at funerals.

Bruiser Brody's open casket shot was actually online a few years ago...

I guess I could see that, but these pepole turned their dead baby's funeral into a joke to impress fellow jugallos and put them up on their myspace account.

Also, baby coffins are the most depressing thing ever.

I don't think it's a joke to them...

I mean, that's sort of what I admire about it. These people are clearly just the absolute dregs of society. They are the bottom. I saw some old woman wearing football cleats lying in an alley drinking beer out of a milk bottle the other day, and she was better than these people.

But... they're still people. I won't discount the grief of a mother losing her child, no matter who the mother is. So, when you would quite honestly be better off dead, where can you find meaning in life? Religion, oftentimes, and that's what these people have done... turned circus themed swear-rap into a religion. And that's really funny. But also beautiful in a way. Harmony Korine beautiful.