TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

News You Can (barely) Use

I know it sounds like I'm being a dick (especially when I keep repeating it over and over), but I'm trying to think from the perspective of those that don't have the time to read through large threads like this. Realistically I'd prefer something like that get its own thread, so people can see it. Not to mention, if someone wants to talk about it a few days after the fact, the conversation is buried two, three pages deep. People are kinda hesitant to bring something up when people have been talking about so many other things in that time frame, and it kinda kills potential conversation. That's why these threads bother me, but I don't want to get rid of them unless most people on here want to get rid of them. Which is why I posted that thread up top and pinned it, so let's continue the conversation there.

It's good. I wonder how long this has been announced for...and what they've got in mind.

Even if NBC decided that it wasn't worth the air time to promote this show, you would figure that WWE would be going all out to do so on their own shows and website. Could this be a last minute decision by NBC to fulfill part of the contract?

For those of you wondering what happened to Hardcore Holly after Cody Rhodes turned on him at the pay per view costing them the Tag Team Championships, Mike Johnson is reporting that the WWE sent him home due to some heat he has on him after an unidentified incident. There were recent rumors saying that he was going to be released from the company, but they are simply rumors at this point and he has not been released.

He has been taken off the road though to take care of some personal issues and there's no time frame on when he might return to the company.

- Credited to PWInsider

Believe it or not right now the person in charge of the WWE Divas (teaching them to work WWE style, and how to handle their matters) at them moment.

Michelle McCool is in charge of the womens division in some kind of unofficial capacity. This is due to her relationship with The Undertaker who has pushed for her to be over the divison

There is a ton of heat on her by the divas but noone can say much at this point. She isnt Moolah or Trish but is conducting herself as if she is. The veterans of the division are all rolling their eyes and are very unhappy with her role and her attitude.

This is why she has been forced as the main face of SD and given the Diva title.

PWInsider Audio

Believe it or not right now the person in charge of the WWE Divas (teaching them to work WWE style, and how to handle their matters) at them moment.

Michelle McCool is in charge of the womens division in some kind of unofficial capacity. This is due to her relationship with The Undertaker who has pushed for her to be over the divison

There is a ton of heat on her by the divas but noone can say much at this point. She isnt Moolah or Trish but is conducting herself as if she is. The veterans of the division are all rolling their eyes and are very unhappy with her role and her attitude.

This is why she has been given the main face of SD and given the Diva title.

PWInsider Audio

Fixed for truth.

I'm not sure what you are going for there, Scrobe. The report is saying she has been forced on us as the main face of the SD Divas.

Oh! I read it as "She was forced to be the top diva on Smackdown" not her being forced on us as the top Smackdown diva. My mistake.

Storm is right. Nothing against Harris, I loved his First Blood(?) match with Storm and all, but he's in no shape at all. Wonder if it was Vince's idea to "show" that TNA talent ain't athletic at all by debuting him at that moment.

Not everything has to be a conspiracy, I dont think Vince gives a rats ass about TNA. Lets keep the focus on Harris' lack of focus in that he probably blew one of the best opportunities of his career.

Storm is right. Nothing against Harris, I loved his First Blood(?) match with Storm and all, but he's in no shape at all. Wonder if it was Vince's idea to "show" that TNA talent ain't athletic at all by debuting him at that moment.

Not everything has to be a conspiracy, I dont think Vince gives a rats ass about TNA. Lets keep the focus on Harris' lack of focus in that he probably blew one of the best opportunities of his career.

Looking at it now, TNA might have done the right thing in letting him walk. Storm has does a damn fine job without him as his partner, and all he did was gain a lot of weight and look pretty bad in his WWE TV debut.

How long before that joey donuts guy falls all over himself trying to defend her again?

I wasn't defending her. I don't like her at all actually. It was more of a point at everyone believing whatever the internet reporters say as truth, when there was one or two reports about it up until recently. Seems like wherever I look now, there are stories about McCool and UT, when there weren't that many before. Obviously, I was proved wrong.

I would rather Natalya be the main face of the SD Women's Division for simply the same reasons everyone else does. She's second generation, a good wrestler from what I've heard, and pretty hot. She doesn't have to try hard in the ring like some of the other divas.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/speciale...brian.html#more

From the blog of a former WWE creative member circa 2002 regarding Brian Gewirtz. I found this quote to be the most interesting:

As I understand it, Brian is the guy behind virtually all of The Rock's insanely awesome promos from 2000 or so on, which rocked the house. As pretty much the only person in the company with a background in Hollywood (now that David Lagana is no longer on the team), Brian's also an invaluable source for quality storytelling. He was the guy behind the HHH-Angle-Stephanie soap opera in 2000 that was absolutely awesome before it ended abruptly ...

BTW, this is pretty old, so sorry if this has been commented on.

This is why she has been forced as the main face of SD and given the Diva title.

PWInsider Audio

As I said before putting out can take you places

I could careless about Sparkplug either

WWE should've cut bait years ago

PWInsider Audio

As I said before putting out can take you places

I could careless about Sparkplug either

WWE should've cut bait years ago

Seriously, I'm going to find out which North American knob face butchered this saying and kick the shit out of them till I COULDN'T CARE LESS