TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy

The "Night of Champions" PPV Thread

JR: "Batista with Leviathan like strength"

Does this match placement mean Edge retains and Cena beats HHH?

It means HHH-Cena is the rightful main event.

The womens match was pretty good anyone else think Mickie/Katie will be the new Trish/Lita

It's got potential. Katie's better in the ring than Lita, so if she can get a bit more over it'd make a decent feud for that belt.

and now JR mentions how he can be Cunning, Cagey, and Calculating. And THAT'S why he's the Rated R Superstar.

Does that make ANY fucking sense to anyone whatsoever? It sounds like he was trying to come up with R words, and just kept going with Cs instead.

I love how JR said that Batista has amazing strength as he tossed Vicki out of the ring on the replay.

I hope Cena wins the belt here. His title reigns rule. He's the best at the WWE main-event style and the atmosphere for his title matches are always great. HHH bores me to tears.

I found it a bit humorous that around the same time JR speculated that Batista may be concussed, they played his music. Because I know when my head is killing me, the first thing I want to hear is some deafening rock song.

And Kofi is still the champion of Raw for another 20 minutes or so.

Assuming Cena goes over, who do pepole think he will fued with next? I think they'll save a Batista heel turn for a while, Cena-Orton is really stale, Regal ruined his push. That pretty much leaves JBL as the only upper card heel to feud with.