TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Up All Night With MarvinisaLunatic Part 2 Non Gulag Edition

Guest !!!
Im still hyped up on Rockstars

You talk to yourself in threads that are open to the public too, so it's nothing new.

hah!

gas apparently still hasn't crossed the $4 mark locally though the MD avg is $4.04

I figured for sure it would hit $4 today in time for travelers going to OC for the 4th..

I still get a kick out of the fact that the Colombian rebels org is called FARC. Everytime I hear someone say FARC all I can think of is FARK.

lol..Glenn Beck Freak Jury on whether we should keep SF in the union.

I should call

thatswhaticallpostinguw4.jpg

After giving him an undeserved extra profile view, I determined Lupe is the former Morrison's Ball Caddy aka KOAB. These things may or may not be easier to track if I kept sigs / avatars on but some of them are just too strange for my workplace.

On today's date in 1999, Billy Mitchell scored the first perfect game ever on Pac Man eating every possible item across 256 boards.

Too bad hes a first class asshole.

After watching King of Kong tonight and reading the wikipedia entry, it seems the movie was just edited to make him SEEM like an asshole. Then again, someone told me a completely unrelated documentary about him (True Life or some such) also made him seem like a douche so there must be some truth.

After giving him an undeserved extra profile view, I determined Lupe is the former Morrison's Ball Caddy aka KOAB. These things may or may not be easier to track if I kept sigs / avatars on but some of them are just too strange for my workplace.

eat shit the most overrated poster on here...

I meant "undeserved" in the sense a lot of people are getting extra profile views just because they change their name and suckas got to know who is who. Not that the profile view statistic means anything to anyone of a level headed ego anyway (which is why it means the world to me).

Thank god for the teal colour because otherwise I'd think half the board was Czech (assuming Czech could have that many misses when coming up with a new bi-weekly name in the course of a month).

Guest !!!

I can generally tell who's who by other account info and general posting style.

Wait just a cotton-pickin' minute, Marvin. You're bragging about being ALL HYPED UP ON ROCKSTARS, but you're the same guy that writes about how your heart is so fragile that you can't take a brisk walk without risking your life. If death walks beside you every time your heart beats, how are you able to not only consume energy drinks that are not recommended for people with heart conditions, but consume them in excess? Are you just using these stupid drinks to explain why you're posting like a horse's ass not unlike 15-year-olds who say "I'M SO RANDOM!", or are you just full of shit when you whine about how your cardiovascular system prevents you from living a well-adjusted life?

Marvin, spend less money on these Rockstar drinks and get yourself a callgirl for fuck's sake. You'd be saving us all a lot of grief.

Guest !!!

Marvin is the unfortunate combination of unlikable and stupid. You can pretty much get by or even get ahead here if you're one or the other, but generally not both.

I can generally tell who's who by other account info and general posting style.

Wait just a cotton-pickin' minute, Marvin. You're bragging about being ALL HYPED UP ON ROCKSTARS, but you're the same guy that writes about how your heart is so fragile that you can't take a brisk walk without risking your life. If death walks beside you every time your heart beats, how are you able to not only consume energy drinks that are not recommended for people with heart conditions, but consume them in excess? Are you just using these stupid drinks to explain why you're posting like a horse's ass not unlike 15-year-olds who say "I'M SO RANDOM!", or are you just full of shit when you whine about how your cardiovascular system prevents you from living a well-adjusted life?

I'm not letting Marvin off without answering this question. He's either a liar, or suicidle.

I drink a Rockstar every day at work when I pull a 4:30 am to 7 pm like I did today. Ive occasionally been tired enough to need a 2nd though when I do that I end up not being able to go to sleep without taking 2 sleeping pills so I try not to do two cans. No fucking idea why I went for 3 the other day though, but I did and I finally fell asleep about 2 pm or so, which meant I was up 32 hours or which by no means is amazing or anything but I would have been tired enough to go to sleep around 1am had I not gone nuts so it kept me up 13 hours.

I bought 2 24 pack cases of Rockstar 16 oz Pomegranates for $10 each at Big Lots btw, excellent deal. These are 50% juice and have no fucking corn syrup(sweetened with sucrose and the juices)

1000076yf4.jpg

Oh, and Rockstar's warning only mentions children, pregnant women and those sensitive to caffeine. Im neither of those.

Oh, and Rockstar's warning only mentions children, pregnant women and those sensitive to caffeine. Im neither of those.

That's three things.

But actually, since I drink some kind of energy drink every morning, I've been told by a couple people that Big Lots is the place to go. So that's true. Big Lots, and also Smart and Final.

That's three things.

But actually, since I drink some kind of energy drink every morning, I've been told by a couple people that Big Lots is the place to go. So that's true. Big Lots, and also Smart and Final.

I had been drinking the Stacker 2 YJ Stingers because they had a case of them for $5 but they were only the small cans and they tasted like ass.

You see guys, that's why I like Marvin. You can rip on him all you want and he doesn't care.

True of a lot of my favorite shitty posters here... but not Jingus.