TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm having another kid

Guest cobainwasmurdered

This will be my third. I have two boys so I'm kinda hoping for a girl.

Congratulations! I always thought I'd do better with daughters than sons myself.

In a related note, this month is seven years since I fucked a 13 year old. So unless she had a kid, I got away with that forever.

What the hell? I knew you when you had zero kids. Now three? How old are we getting?

get a vasectomy after this. 3 is enough. You don't need to produce your own Hockey team

I know I only want two and will probably get a vasectomy afterwards to keep from having more.

wait, are you having these kids... or is your woman having them?

i had two boys and stopped there because having babies is terrifying. and i'm glad i didn't have girls.

wait, are you having these kids... or is your woman having them?

ha ha ha ha ha ha*

*It's hard to construe a sarcastic laugh through a typing medium. There were a lot more spaces between the "ha's" when I typed it.

i had two boys and stopped there because having babies is terrifying

I've always heard that having babies is a wonderful experience...my wife has told me this, her friends have mentioned it as well...perhaps it's just you?

I've always heard that having babies is a wonderful experience...my wife has told me this, her friends have mentioned it as well...perhaps it's just you?

She was just terrified cause the doctors had not removed the penis yet.

i know it's not *just* me, but yes, i had an exceptionally hard time.

my kids are pretty awesome, once they got over the whole 'baby' phase. babies suck.

i didn't have any health issues (other than mental ones ONOEZ) but my oldest was quite a large baby and they figured 6 days in labour and four plus hours of pushing was more cost-effective than doing a c-section.

on contrast, my youngest only took three days of being in labour and about three pushes to extract from my body.

but yeah, that first one... yeah. like surviving torture. the bad kind of torture at that. but it's no longer an issue.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm very happy, but I do think three is enough. Phil is 4 and Steven is 2. We don't really have any names picked out yet though if it's a girl I would like to name her Susan.

You could name him Shaft. John Shaft.

I'm pretty sure I'd go the weird names route if I had children. I'd have a daughter named Marney Leena. Or possibly Marleena.

I'm very happy, but I do think three is enough. Phil is 4 and Steven is 2. We don't really have any names picked out yet though if it's a girl I would like to name her Susan.

All the same mother I hope or you're going to be riding high on child support. But damn, I'm older than you and only have *one*.

Guest Vitamin X

I didn't even know MrRant had a kid.

In other news, my ex had a miscarriage the other day. Thanks, depo!

You could name him Shaft. John Shaft.

I'm pretty sure I'd go the weird names route if I had children. I'd have a daughter named Marney Leena. Or possibly Marleena.

She'd have to smoke cigars. :headbang:

Raise your kids to do gnome pranks. Or better yet, INVOLVE THEM in the pranks. Dress them up as gnomes, let them run past the windows to add another dimension to the prank.