TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maztinho

Things that Amuse or Please You

Well-structured criticisms and tactful responses in a YouTube comment box.

...those exist?

I know, most of the time I see some hidden spam and find out it was some jackass going "this is gay" (or even "ghey") under the video or it's people flaming each other.

The best are for the Kimbo Slice videos

"Kimbo is a PUNK! I could take him!"

"bItCh! KiMbO cOuLd FuCk YoU uP fAgGot!~"

or go onto any skateboarding one and read the comments. I swear, those kids say "faggot" every post. It gives us skaters a bad rap.

On the lighter side: PUPPIES!!!

In practically every wrestling clip ever posted on Youtube, there's at least one inevitable comment along the lines of "lol, dont u know wrestlings fake, d00ds in their underwear r gay". But yeah, since it tends to draw so many people who don't post elsewhere on the internet, Youtube is an exceptionally terrible breeding ground for uncouth people who abuse the anonymity of the internet to say all kinds of wretched things.

A few thing that make me happy:

The wifey

Alien Workshop's Mind Field coming out in a few months (Heath Kirchart!)

Emerica's Stay Gold coming out roughly around the same time as Mind Field

Just being able to go out and skateboard again.

It's been a good day.

*Days off.

*My new apartment. It's a very large, very old two-story place with the walls all painted absurd colors by a previous tenant. It's close enough to downtown that I can walk there when I need to, but far enough away that I no longer have to worry about getting hassled by crackheads or finding some frat boy passed out on my lawn.

*My cat.

*Being able to watch the 4th season of Lost online. I'm not so keen on having to wait until January for the next one to start, however.

and i have an apartment. it's bigger than my last and has a quirky layout. and a real kitchen. it's down the ghetto street i used to live on. i was down there looking at the place, and the radios were blasting Latinoish jams and it felt strangely comforting. it's like moving back home almost.

Getting tipped.

Wal-Mart being open 24 / 7. Granted, its scary as fuck going there late at night or early in the morning, but I know 90% of the time, Wal-Mart will have what I need.

Speaking of Wal-Mart, the place (and other public stores) in 2-3:00 in the morning amuse me, since they have all manner of people you don't see too mcuh during the day. It's great really.

Speaking of Wal-Mart, the place (and other public stores) in 2-3:00 in the morning amuse me, since they have all manner of people you don't see too mcuh during the day. It's great really.

It's was kinda cool when I was working freight crew when my store was open 24 hours, you'd get people wandering in around that time and would either be high as fuck, or just straight up weird.

I've had more than one disjointed conversation with someone at some ungodly hour while stocking shelves. The girl who got up on the registers and started stripping at 3:30 once was kinda fun too.

The most bizarre thing though, was a family of 7 or so with all the kids being under 5 years old all wearing their pajamas coming in at 3 A.M. to get some awesome deal, but the load truck hadn't shown up yet so they just sat down on the bench at the front of the store and waited. The kids started falling asleep, so we drug over some of the spring garden displays (padded foam cushions and swinging chair things) so they could sleep resonably comfortably, and they just sat there for 2 hours quietly waiting for the truck to show up.

Kinda creepy in a way.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I've seen both the best (in person) and worst drag queens of my life at the North Ft. Wayne Wal-Mart at 3:30 AM.

Guest The Elements of Style
A few thing that make me happy:

The wifey

Just being able to go out and skateboard again.

It's been a good day.

Wait, you're married and you still go putz around on a skateboard? I never would have imagined such a scenario. Skateboards!

Guest Vitamin X

I find skate culture to be kind of fun, although not something I could participate in since maybe like, high school.

Well, some women make a lot of money shooting ping pong balls out of their nanners. Is that a sport?

Pfft, it's more of a sport than something like Poker which is now widely considered a sport.

My point wasn't over the semantics of weather or not it's a sport anyways. I'll change my statement to "It stopped being for kids and has become a legit thing that people do for a living."

Maybe it can be called sports entertainment like wrestling.