TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

I'm High

You know, I really do have this seething hatred for marijuana and anyone who smokes it.

I know I joke around a lot, but my strongest legitimate prejudice is that one.

My favorite is every time a new restriction gets put on smoking, they feel as if part of their humanity has been stripped away.

I'm well gone from smoking, but honestly a year and a half of my smoking habit was purely out of spite. Not truth ads spite, pure hatred of humanity.

What's more nihilistic than a 40 year suicide?

Last time I smoked before I moved, I got way way way too high, and now I have anxiety attacks every time I smoke. How embarrassing.

I don't like you DrVenkman...

You never have. It's fine though, we're different people. The internet would suck if everyone liked everyone. Or be an awesome place of harmless flame-free discussion, I don't know.

I just smoked a 2 paper blunt to myself... I'm fucking ripped, I just thought I'd tell everyone that.

One love.

Is that why you haven't put in your hockey write-up or votes?

Yes, that and the baby.

The future is bright.

Just cus a nigga has a baby, that means he cant smoke weed no more... I take care of my responsibilitys! Plus I cut down on drinking.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

People make such a big deal about pot. I smoked so much for so long that I treated it the way most folks treat coffee. Legalize the shit and get over it.

People make such a big deal about pot. I smoked so much for so long that I treated it the way most folks treat coffee. Legalize the shit and get over it.

Maybe that's the problem, though. People who feel the need to get high throughout the entire day certainly don't help the case for legalization.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

People do the same thing with alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, antidepressants, and pain pills, and all of those things are legal and equally or more dangerous.