TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Public Account 3

The Pit

The Pit is not going to die or go away. It's already back, moved to a new location and all of the members who were at the old board are back there positing as if nothing happened. We lost the old posts, but gained a new host, new board, and the members seem happy with the skins, features, etc...so all in all this wasn't the end of the world as we know it. Some people who left after we switched boards a couple of months are even coming back, and all the drama may even end up getting us some new members. Hell, Boardum is already up to 6 pages. To quote Corky, life goes on.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Now your members can stop trying to steal accounts here. Wonderful.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Leena's been attempting to steal accounts. I know you don't control her or anyone else.

Edit: I also miss WDI. I even miss Hoff who disappeared in Jan. The email addy I had for him is dead too. I still talk to Dutch, whatever happened to MysteriousJG?

I can already smell the maple syrup

Since it's all protected behind super-secret chicken wire, and I see it's phpbb software, is it laid out just like the old board before the walls fell?

I can already smell the maple syrup

Since it's all protected behind super-secret chicken wire, and I see it's phpbb software, is it laid out just like the old board before the walls fell?

We looked at getting an Invision Board, seriously looked at it...but in the end we opted not to because to get a good version we would have had to pay for it. So we installed a phpbb board, but unlike that last incarnation of The Pit, this one seems to work well, there are no coding problems or bizarre broken HTML tags all over the place, and we have skins selected by the members, including several in our traditional green which seem quite popular. The new host and tech dude is adding features as requested and so far, so good.