TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

WWE Raw - September 8, 2008

Since they referred to it as a "talent exchange" and have done it 2 weeks in a row, is this officially the transition of ECW being taped before Raw and the 2 brands sharing talent rather than ECW and Smackdown?

Gotta admit...

That was my first time watching Bourne, and he came out looking quite impressive. He had the crowd behind him as well.

That was a fun match.

Gotta admit...

That was my first time watching Bourne, and he came out looking quite impressive. He had the crowd behind him as well.

That was a fun match.

Him and Morrison had a dark match at the PPV last night, and he was over as fuck. They popped huge for his SSP.

Kidman is sitting at home somewhere wishing he could do an SSP without taking someone's head off.

Especially his own. I still remember a match he had with someone (Regal maybe?) where they set it up too close. Rather than move the target out a little bit he tried it anyway and clipped the top turnbuckle on the way down and nearly broke his neck. He landed forehead first on the mat and nearly bent himself double.

Man, good to see he's close to a full return. After not liking it when i first heard it, I miss this music. And it really does fit amazingly.

He's got a new tattoo as well. Looks like a rose. Doesn't really fit in with the rest..