TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

The Ultimate Fighter: Noguiera vs Mir

I never really had anything against Mir until his comments at the soccer game. He's just an asshole.

I saw the episode but missed this piece. What did he say?

He pretty much said that everything that Nog was good in he was so much better...except soccer

Yeah, that was definitely a dickish moment with Frank... Up until then I liked him, but he lost a couple of points with me...

And seriously, the overabundance of pranks is really tiresome. Straight up ridiculous.

And, for the hell of it, the order I would've drafted the fighters given the chance (after the preliminaries, including fighters forced to leave from injury):

LW: Nover, Escudero, Browning, McLaughlin, Nelson, Polakowski, Roop, Delgado, Kaplan

HW: Bader, Soszynski, Britt, Grigoryan, Kingsbury, Marshall, Primm, Magalhaes, Lawlor, Bruchez

Oh and looking back...

LOL at Lei Tong taking Kingsbury over Marshall or Magalhaes...

Don't forget that it's two episodes on tonight - back to back. I know every time they do that someone shows up in the thread to complain.

And, for the hell of it, the order I would've drafted the fighters given the chance (after the preliminaries, including fighters forced to leave from injury):

LW: Nover, Escudero, Browning, McLaughlin, Nelson, Polakowski, Roop, Delgado, Kaplan

HW: Bader, Soszynski, Britt, Grigoryan, Kingsbury, Marshall, Primm, Magalhaes, Lawlor, Bruchez

Oh and looking back...

I was actually more inaccurate last season.Anyway, I never have much faith in guys who are known to be underachievers (Marshall) or mentally weak (Magalhaes). I probably underestimated Marshall, but I still don't have faith in Vinny against anyone who doesn't shit themselves in the face of his BJJ game.

Besides, my Mexican beat your Hawaiian Oreo.

Oh and looking back...

I was actually more inaccurate last season.Anyway, I never have much faith in guys who are known to be underachievers (Marshall) or mentally weak (Magalhaes). I probably underestimated Marshall, but I still don't have faith in Vinny against anyone who doesn't shit themselves in the face of his BJJ game.

Besides, my Mexican beat your Hawaiian Oreo.

Yeah you were really bad last year... You overrated Dante Rivera, and Luke Zachrich.

And you underrated Matt Riddle, Daniel Cramer, Matt Brown, Amir Sadollah, and Tim Credeur.

I'll give you Riddle and Sadollah though, no one expected them to do as good because they had no pro fights.

As far as Efrain goes, lets see him get past the raging Redneck tonight.

I'm pretty interested in Efrain/Junie. Efrain showed a disturbing propensity for getting hit during the Shane fight but Junie's stand-up looked underwhelming and his conditioning was horrible against Delgado so we have quite a few x-factors about both fighters that hopefully gets answered.

And I hope Darth Bader force chokes the life out of Marshall. I can't fucking stand that guy on the simple basis of him totally disrespecting Nog when he visited the house and asked for a cease-fire on the pranks.

Who was the guy who criticized Nog's jiu-jitsu behind his back and when Nog confronted him over it denied saying anything negative?

He didn't criticized his Jiu Jitzu you moron... He just said Nogueria's Jiu Jitzu was pretty basic, which is true. There was nothing wrong with what he said, Nogueria overreacted. I'm getting sick of morons trying to say Vinny bashed Nogueria's Jiu Jitzu which isn't true.

Roger Gracie has very basic BJJ as well, but he's one of the greatest.

And to be honest if Vinny is just as good if not better then Nogueria at BJJ.

Who was the guy who criticized Nog's jiu-jitsu behind his back and when Nog confronted him over it denied saying anything negative?

He didn't criticized his Jiu Jitzu you moron... He just said Nogueria's Jiu Jitzu was pretty basic, which is true. There was nothing wrong with what he said, Nogueria overreacted. I'm getting sick of morons trying to say Vinny bashed Nogueria's Jiu Jitzu which isn't true.

I know Vinny is a very decorated player at BJJ, tournament-wise but NOBODY is better at implementing jiu-jitsu into MMA then Noguiera.

I know Vinny is a very decorated player at BJJ, tournament-wise but NOBODY is better at implementing jiu-jitsu into MMA then Noguiera.

But was I talking about MMA? No... I was talking about straight up BJJ.

Everyone knows Nog, even Lil Nog would wreck Vinny at MMA. But in a straight up grappling match, Vinny would give Nog a run for his money, even possibly beat him.

Uppity little fella, aren't you?

I'm sorry to name call, but I'm tired of trying to explain to people what Vinny said. He never disrespected Nogueria in anyway.

I personally think Vinny is a douchebag, but he said nothing wrong in that situation.

Oh btw a big heads up to everybody planning on tuning in tonight:

Apparently there's word going around on BK and Sherdog that SpikeTV in their infinite wisdom is running a commercial BEFORE the shows air tonight that totally gives away who makes it into the finals. Not like it's hard to guess who but still a massive fuck-up of a spoiler.

ph_vitor_ribeiro.jpg

ph_AokiShinya.jpg

Oh btw a big heads up to everybody planning on tuning in tonight:

Apparently there's word going around on BK and Sherdog that SpikeTV in their infinite wisdom is running a commercial BEFORE the shows air tonight that totally gives away who makes it into the finals. Not like it's hard to guess who but still a massive fuck-up of a spoiler.

They spoiled the semis by showing a comercial of who is fighting right before the announced who was going to the semi's. That was 2 weeks ago.

Spike TV needs to stop fucking up.

Went as expected. Put a strong but inexperienced wrestler against a solid if simplistic BJJ guy, and you're looking at a stalemate. Bader needs to work on his guard passing, as Eliot left his half guard wide open at several points, but Bader's still early enough into his career that not passing a BJJ black belt's guard isn't a huge problem yet.

Nover's going make Roop's eyes match.