TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

The Ultimate Fighter: Noguiera vs Mir

Well, there's literally no way Nover loses in the finals.

Also, if Browning skates by yet another (and possibly even more ridiculous) physical confrontation, and it'll set a very bad precedent for future contestants on the show, as well as destroying whatever shred of credibility the show's claims to impartiality had left.

Glad Vinny won, because he has a better chance at beating Bader the Blanket.

I hope he rips Bader's arm off.

If nothing else, he can't do worse than Eliot... well, if you don't count that he can't check lowkicks, loads up on his strikes way too much and hates getting hit in general.

Still, Krystof would've been a much easier final opponent for Bader, especially since he showed that his striking isn't quite as scary as was made out.

White's is such a transparent cunt.

"I'm not showing favortism," says the guy who kicked Allen Berube off the show for merely instigating a fight.

Glad Vinny won, because he has a better chance at beating Bader the Blanket.

I hope he rips Bader's arm off.

If nothing else, he can't do worse than Eliot... well, if you don't count that he can't check lowkicks, loads up on his strikes way too much and hates getting hit in general.

Still, Krystof would've been a much easier final opponent for Bader, especially since he showed that his striking isn't quite as scary as was made out.

Bader has no stand up... And if he tries to takedown Vinny, it will be a big mistake.

Either way neither fighter has any good stand up, atleast I've seen some decent kicks from Vinny. I haven't seen shit from Bader other then lay and pray, landing a leaping punch against a crappy fighter who didnt belong in the house to begin with, and triangling Kingsbury who has no BJJ.

I think Vinny can take this fight.

I think Vinny can take this fight.

Of course he could, but I still favor Bader. Vinny's been beaten by good wrestlers before, and regardless of neither guy having any real stand-up skills, the fact that Bader takes a better shot could easily make the difference.

Also, VINDICATION~! Regardless of how badly I did with the LHW's, Nover & Escudero > Browning & Nelson.

Junie getting darce'd = feel good moment of the season.

I fully except Nover to eat Efrain's food but that Mexi is scrappy and should at least put up a fight.

Vinny vs Bader is far more interesting then Bader vs Krystof so I'll be interested in that one too.

Good season. Nog is the man.

TUF7 was a lot more better, especially because there was so many wars and entertaining fights.

Fuck all the drama, and TV exposure... Apart from Jeremy May, everyone was there for business and all acted professional.

Also, VINDICATION~! Regardless of how badly I did with the LHW's, Nover & Escudero > Browning & Nelson.

Hey I always gave Nover his props, and knew he was going to make it to the finals since the start.

It's ashame Joe Duarte had to fight him in the beginning. He did really good against Nover to, rocked him and shit. Better then anyone in the house did, too bad he didnt fight anyone else.

The full finale card...

MAIN CARD

Efrain Escudero vs. Phillipe Nover ("TUF" lightweight finals)

Ryan Bader vs. Vinicius Magalhaes ("TUF" light heavyweights finals)

Wilson Gouveia vs. Jason MacDonald

Kevin Burns vs. Anthony Johnson

Junie Browning vs. Dave Kaplan

PRELIMINARY CARD

Shane Primm vs. Krzysztof Soszynski

Jules Bruchez vs. Eliot Marshall

Kyle Kingsbury vs. Tom Lawlor

Shane Nelson vs. George Roop

John Polakowski vs. Rolando Delgado

Meh...

If anything it should be the anaconda.

The Anconda was a flavor of the month sub. The D'Arce is much more versatile when choking a bitch.

Funny note: I once caused my ex-girlfriend to severely sprain her neck when forcing her to roll out of an omo-plata. Needless to say, I didn't get head for a few days after that.