TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
At Home

I Will Bump This Thread Every Time Black People

Bump #1.

6:44PM. Man and a woman. They were arguing, the woman handed the man some cash, then a light brown-colored chrysler with those shitty plastic spinning rims picked the guy up.

Maybe I should practice what I preach with the pix or it didn't happen thing. And there's a planned parenthood across the street from me. Maybe I should do something with that too.

1:44 PM

Black chick with fire-truck red hair and some guy in a tall tee. Then she went into Planned Parenthood.

I get by. One of those five guys asked me for money one time. I was with the old lady, and he came up and said, "'Scuze me sir, do you and your wife have any money? Congratulations on the baby." Then I shot him in the knees and peed on him.

No joke.

Something similar happened to me. I was driving, and this guy in front of me had a bumper sticker that said "Tell Your Girlfriend I Said Thanks". So I followed him home, and I said "Hey, what the fuck does that mean? Thank her for what, exactly?"

And I beat him to death with a pipe.

And jerked off on his corpse.

Between this and people walking their roosters I don't know how you're getting any sleep.

i saw somebody doing exactly this a few weeks ago. and i was just coming out of werner herzog's 'encounters at the end of the world', which is some fucked-up imagery to begin with. i had no idea what was going on.

Between this and people walking their roosters I don't know how you're getting any sleep.

i saw somebody doing exactly this a few weeks ago. and i was just coming out of werner herzog's 'encounters at the end of the world', which is some fucked-up imagery to begin with. i had no idea what was going on.

Our neighbors have a rooster. It's mostly vocal during the early afternoon.

I had a Mexican customer come in the other day wearing a "Cock Fighting" hat. Do you know where I could obtain such an item, Mr. Brujo? Flea market, right?

Hey, what's the protocol for when some guy walks up you in public and offers you drugs? Recently, while walking in a "hip" part of town, a sweaty fellow sporting a towel around his neck and wearing nothing but jogging shorts and sleek running shoes asked me if I "smoke that good green." I told him I was good, thanks, but I couldn't help wonder what the next step would've been had I taken him up on the implied offer to sell me weed.

You should have taken him up on it. He got that good green, man, you didn't know? I mean, it almost certainly wasn't a cop, so let's eliminate that possibility. I'm sure you guys would have gone to a more private spot, discussed terms, exchanged drugs/money, and you would have left with a sack full of what was apparently some pretty good green.

I had a Mexican customer come in the other day wearing a "Cock Fighting" hat. Do you know where I could obtain such an item, Mr. Brujo? Flea market, right?

Yes sir. The flea market is the Mexican Outfitters of mi raza. Where else can you obtain car parts, used toys, knock-off outfits and forged documents for the everday Mexican wants and needs?

Hey, what's the protocol for when some guy walks up you in public and offers you drugs? Recently, while walking in a "hip" part of town, a sweaty fellow sporting a towel around his neck and wearing nothing but jogging shorts and sleek running shoes asked me if I "smoke that good green." I told him I was good, thanks, but I couldn't help wonder what the next step would've been had I taken him up on the implied offer to sell me weed.

You would have been raped.

You should have taken him up on it. He got that good green, man, you didn't know? I mean, it almost certainly wasn't a cop, so let's eliminate that possibility. I'm sure you guys would have gone to a more private spot, discussed terms, exchanged drugs/money, and you would have left with a sack full of what was apparently some pretty good green.

Maybe he just had some Collared Greens

When being offered green around here, they call it "purple". I've bought from a guy on the street once, in Tampa. When I told him I was interested, we sat down on bench, and he instructed me to put the money in an empty pack of cigarettes I had, and pass it to him. We worked his slight of hand, and it came back with the purple. If I hadn't had the empty cigarette pack I don't know what would have happened.

I know in the Haight, drug deals take place openly on the sidewalk. Just a straight up barter/exchange. I've seen it happen. Been handed stuff for free sometimes.

maybe he was asking if you had any/knew where to get some?