TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

MLB Divisional Playoffs, AL Edition

K-Rod's getting exposed. He's an elite closer, but he's blown quite a few saves. Add on the number of cheapie saves he got and he's going to be really overvalued this winter.

How could we forget the NBA, seeing as Boston was gifted officials who made horrendous calls leading to their victory in these last NBA Finals.

Notice the trend

How could we forget the NBA, seeing as Boston was gifted officials who made horrendous calls leading to their victory in these last NBA Finals.

Notice the trend

The Tuck Rule game gets us the full trifecta.

This postseason's shaping up to be a real disappointment. We had four very good match-ups on paper and it looks like we're about to be poised for ALL of them to be three-game sweeps.

That was a great catch over the railing by Youkilis. So now that the Angels and White Sox are all but dead when does the ALCS start?

Notice the trend

brent-barry-derek-fisher-foul.jpg nba_g_crawford_275.jpg

But, he brings up a good point.

Guest Smues
That was a great catch over the railing by Youkilis. So now that the Angels and White Sox are all but dead when does the ALCS start?

Next Friday.

The Angels' power just completely disappears during the playoffs, it seems. Even with Texiera. They had one XBH out of their 11 total hits and I was blown away when they mentioned that the Angels haven't hit a home run in their last 7 (now 8, I guess) postseason games. That's with Texiera added to an offense with Vlad.

Wow.

EDIT: If my calculations are right, that means their last homer was Vlad's grand slam in Game 3 of the '04 ALDS.

Edited by KingPK

I think I would like to go off on a rant. It's time to rebuild and get rid of the dead weight. Everyone who started this game should be released and traded. Sociasia should be fired for keeping Hunter in there after he injured his leg. K-Rod should be shipped off to another team.

Here you go Boston fans:

Your 2007-2008 World Series Champs: The Boston Red Sox

Guest Smues
The Angels' power just completely disappears during the playoffs, it seems. Even with Texiera. They had one XBH out of their 11 total hits and I was blown away when they mentioned that the Angels haven't hit a home run in their last 7 (now 8, I guess) postseason games. That's with Texiera added to an offense with Vlad.

Wow.

EDIT: If my calculations are right, that means their last homer was Vlad's grand slam in Game 3 of the '04 ALDS.

Without looking it up, I think that would make it game 3 of the 05 ALCS.

I think I would like to go off on a rant. It's time to rebuild and get rid of the dead weight. Everyone who started this game should be released and traded. Sociasia should be fired for keeping Hunter in there after he injured his leg. K-Rod should be shipped off to another team.

No offense to you, but you just reminded me...

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS YOU PIECE OF SHIT RIVERA WHEN YOU WALK A FUCKING FAGGOT LIKE MILLAR TO LEAD OFF THE NINTH. YOU FUCKING BUM. I LOVE HOW THE RED SOX ACTED LIKE THEY WON THE WORLD SERIES AFTER THAT HOMERUN. FUCK YOU RIVERA.

I WANT TORRE FIRED, CASHMAN FIRED, KEVIN BROWN AND VASQUEZ HAVE GOT TO GO. THEY ARE BOTH GUTLESS PUSSIES. I WILL BE SMILING WHEN THAT STUPID RETARD IN TORRE FINALLY GETS FIRED. FUCK ALL OF YOU.

I WANT STEINBRENNER TO FIRE THE COMPLETE FRONT OFFICE, FUCK YOU CASHMAN, I WANT TORRE AND ALL OF HIS COACHES FIRED EXCEPT FOR MATTINGLY. TO THINK THAT MATTINGLY COMES SO CLOSE TO GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES FOR THE FIRST TIME AND THIS TEAM OF GUTLESS PUSSIES CHOKES TO THE FUCKING BOSTON. FUCK BOSTON AND FUCK EVERY SINGLE YANKEE FOR EMBARASSING THE TEAM AND THE PINSTRIPES AND THE CITY.

Here you go Boston fans:

Your 2007-2008 World Series Champs: The Boston Red Sox

That was a .4 NYYankees.

Guest Smues

No offense to you, but you just reminded me...

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS YOU PIECE OF SHIT RIVERA WHEN YOU WALK A FUCKING FAGGOT LIKE MILLAR TO LEAD OFF THE NINTH. YOU FUCKING BUM. I LOVE HOW THE RED SOX ACTED LIKE THEY WON THE WORLD SERIES AFTER THAT HOMERUN. FUCK YOU RIVERA.

I WANT TORRE FIRED, CASHMAN FIRED, KEVIN BROWN AND VASQUEZ HAVE GOT TO GO. THEY ARE BOTH GUTLESS PUSSIES. I WILL BE SMILING WHEN THAT STUPID RETARD IN TORRE FINALLY GETS FIRED. FUCK ALL OF YOU.

I WANT STEINBRENNER TO FIRE THE COMPLETE FRONT OFFICE, FUCK YOU CASHMAN, I WANT TORRE AND ALL OF HIS COACHES FIRED EXCEPT FOR MATTINGLY. TO THINK THAT MATTINGLY COMES SO CLOSE TO GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES FOR THE FIRST TIME AND THIS TEAM OF GUTLESS PUSSIES CHOKES TO THE FUCKING BOSTON. FUCK BOSTON AND FUCK EVERY SINGLE YANKEE FOR EMBARASSING THE TEAM AND THE PINSTRIPES AND THE CITY.

Oh good call. God I love those quotes, and I forgot to break them out this year since usually we do it when the Yankess are eliminated from the playoffs, but they didn't make it. I think whenever we post those though we need to add The Don's one too.

GREAT JOB CHIEN MING WANG SUCK DICK CHINC GOOK.

Guest Vitamin X
Two things, I don't want to be banned or warned and I just don't like to swear online. Also, typing in all caps is just bad.

I guess I shouldn't feel bad because every team in the opening round is being swept so far.

Don't worry, doing that's not going to get you banned or warned unless you keep doing it and pissing everyone else off. Then we'll just scold you and you'll be on your way.

This is a kinder, gentler mod staff.

I don't find the Angels a compelling team in the least, so I won't cry if they're booted from the first round. I just have zero desire to see another Red Sox championship.