Al (11)

Aero(12)

TakerHart (13)

Cowboy (14)

BrooklynZoo (15)

Dr. Venk (16)

Milky (17)

We're off and running. Rules:

* PM the next person when you've selected.

* We'll start with a 12-hour window, which may close to eight if necessary.

* No couples or groups together; one at a time only. Sorry.

* Justify your pick, even if you don't need to. Have some fun.

* CubanLinx' window starts at 6am eastern.

Venk suggested I run it. Cowboy did volunteer first, so he should have the reins. If not, I'll do it.

I'm also in, pending his limits.

If you want to run it, you can. I was just saying I'd run it if no one else does it cause I want to see this draft happen.

Done.

We have 14, so ten picks is reasonable. I have a job interview and am going to a Leafs game tomorrow, so drafting can begin early Wednesday. I'll post the order tomorrow night, and welcome suggestions in the meantime, but I like YnA's rules, so they'll stand for now.

Shout-out: This draft of 14 selectors (like the hockey draft) includes three hockey draft GM's.

And the eight-hour rule is in effect, coupled with, ideally, a PM to the next draftor. Also, as mentioned, absolutely everybody is up for grabs.

Finally, I didn't get Milky's YEAH! Was it sassy? A markout? Both?

Done.

We have 14, so ten picks is reasonable. I have a job interview and am going to a Leafs game tomorrow, so drafting can begin early Wednesday. I'll post the order tomorrow night, and welcome suggestions in the meantime, but I like YnA's rules, so they'll stand for now.

Shout-out: This draft of 14 selectors (like the hockey draft) includes three hockey draft GM's.

And the eight-hour rule is in effect, coupled with, ideally, a PM to the next draftor. Also, as mentioned, absolutely everybody is up for grabs.

Finally, I didn't get Milky's YEAH! Was it sassy? A markout? Both?

Me missing this saddens me.. the ultimate Simpsons mark.

I'll allow Franchise in. He's the last.

Leonard Rockstein posted "I want it." This may mean "I want in." Or, he was referring to Milky's sass. I can't tell. Can you?

Order will be posted around 1am tonight, at which point we'll begin. Eight-hour rule begins at 9am eastern tomorrow.

If someone wants to do episodes after this more power to them, but this draft is going to be great. When you get past the first couple rounds and all the majors are gone that's when it'll be fun. Who can remember the best obscure characters and forgotten ones