TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Burning Pirate Ship Sex

WWE Raw - November 17, 2008

I assume Venkman's off keeping us safe from ghosts, so here's this week's preview

RK-FOES

When the Legend Killer battles the Straightedge Superstar on Raw, Randy Orton may regret ever costing CM Punk the World Heavyweight Title months ago. Might the World Tag Team Champion inflict enough damage to send Orton back on the injured list?

Somehow I see something screwy about this match. Maybe to build a Survivor Series stable match. I'm thinking Priceless finally unites with Orton officially to make the second gen stable.

It's already Team Batista vs. Team Orton at Survivor Series (and Punk is on Batista's team). I suppose that could mean the available team members could run in and start a big brouhaha though.

Definitely going to end in a team vs team brawl. Really need to give the hard sell to the team warfare at Survivor Series. The hype for this PPV has been brutal, but I guess they believe the return of Cena is going to sell it given the promo pieces his return is getting.

per WWE.com, there will be a Miz/Morrison vs. HBK/Rey tag match as well.

Plus Stephanie McMahon will hold an open Q&A with all Raw roster members about the future of Raw....whatever the fuck that means.

Definitely going to end in a team vs team brawl. Really need to give the hard sell to the team warfare at Survivor Series. The hype for this PPV has been brutal, but I guess they believe the return of Cena is going to sell it given the promo pieces his return is getting.

The preview for tonights RAW on my listings is "Countdown to John Cena's return".

They really don't care about promoting anything else besides that right now.

per WWE.com, there will be a Miz/Morrison vs. HBK/Rey tag match as well.

Plus Stephanie McMahon will hold an open Q&A with all Raw roster members about the future of Raw....whatever the fuck that means.

1. That match sounds awesome.

2. I assume she will address things such as the show having no GM.

I miss Victoria coming out to TaTu. At least she still has one of the best finishers in the WWE.

Me too, man. I have that version of the song on my MP3 player.

I like how Cole called that an upset. Since Victoria always wins.