TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE SmackDown - December 5, 2008

Uh, I see nothing at all wrong with Helms' Ring attire.

Well for one, for someone in the WWE it looks to amateurish. It looks like he was just like "Oh hey, look at these cool board shorts I found, let me slap my old Hurricane logo on em'. " It was also for a 'big return' very plain IMO.

Even though as Gregory Helms, he never wore anything flashy, but it didn't look bad when it actually looked like wrestling attire.

What? It doesn't look "amateurish" at all. It looks like Helms wearing his Hurricane Tights. Which makes sense as he's billed as "Hurricane Helms." I could understand bitching about the tattoo because yeah it's pretty bad, but whining about his attire? Nothing worse than what anyone else is wearing.

Anyone else not have it in HD? The format I usually record on a dvd had a square with black on the sides and top and bottom. Usually it's just the top and bottom that have the black bars. Whole damn episode in a little box. Gay.

I'm watching SMACKDOWN! now on DVR. I didn't mind Helm's ring gear all that much. The tattoo looked worse on TV then it did in the picture, and it didn't look good in the picture. He did look to move very slow in the ring at times, but I can chalk that up to ring rust and the fact he was in the ring with MVP, who I've never been high on and really hasn't impressed me that much. And while watching the match I had a thought, what if this whole jobbing thing had nothing to do with the piss test, but what if it was something that was planned all along?

I'm wondering if Jeff is back on Crystal Meth, that might explain the shitty face paint. He really needs to stop that if he wants to be taken seriously. It just looked horrible.

I think the face paint helps Hardy. Gives his character a little more edge to it; certain darkness. Nobody uses face paint in the wwe anymore, so it's something different. He sweats like crazy though, so it looks like shit right soon in the match.

You actually think Jeff has a say in weather or not he wears face paint? Not likely. No wrestlers really have much of a say about anything they do in the WWE, from what I understand.

I'm pretty damn sure if Jeff didn't want to wear the face paint, he'd simply say he didn't want to. And with all we know about Jeff Hardy, I'd assume it was his idea in the first place.

If people couldn't say no to the powers that be in WWE, Elijah Burke might very well be a cheerleader right now. Although in retrospect, that may not have been a bad idea for him.

You actually think Jeff has a say in weather or not he wears face paint? Not likely. No wrestlers really have much of a say about anything they do in the WWE, from what I understand.

I'm pretty damn sure if Jeff didn't want to wear the face paint, he'd simply say he didn't want to. And with all we know about Jeff Hardy, I'd assume it was his idea in the first place.

If people couldn't say no to the powers that be in WWE, Elijah Burke might very well be a cheerleader right now. Although in retrospect, that may not have been a bad idea for him.

Creative: "Jeff, we want you to start having your face painted for the shows"

Jeff: "I don't wanna."

Triple H: "Ssssssssquish!"

Can I just point something out? I laughed lots re-watching SmackDown earlier and it wasn't that funny.. but when Jeff comes into Vickie's office and gets told he was attacked by HHH, HHH comes in and just manages to say 'you wanted to see me' and gets attacked before he even finishes his sentence. There's just something about that moment that was hilarious.