TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Favre

All-Time Rappers Draft

I'm not! I really like Tom Green's rhymes, you can check out samples at tomgreen.com and click on the music section. Vanilla Ice has the best one hit wonder in the world, and Flavor Flav is just all around awesome.

I said at the beginning that my picks would be strange to most people in this draft.

I'm taking over Twisted's spot. I'm only keeping one of his selections. The rest are still on the board.

1. Eminem

Eminem.jpg

2. Ras Kass

RasKass-1.jpg

3. Canibus

Canibus.jpg

4. GZA/Genius

GZA.jpg

5. Aesop Rock

AesopRock.jpg

I really wasn't! I really do like Tom Green and went to see his hip hop show live. I think he's a great comedic rapper. Vanilla Ice I could have done without but I wanted him.

I really don't mind mellow taking my place though.

I didn't really want to kick you out, but you left me no choice after Tom Green. I mean, I can't let mellow out with those bad ass picks he made.

Remember when you told me to stop throwing vegetables off the stage at the Christmas concert because you didn't want the assemblies to turn into rock concerts? It was the Christmas concert! You're supposed to throw vegetables off the stage at Christmas concerts. That's my opinion anyhow.

See? Grown so much since "The Bum Bum Song".

I'm out for the night. Peace nigz!