TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thanks for the Fish

Armageddon 2008

I thought Michelle and Maria didn't like each other any more.

Taz and JR with the half-assed explanation. I guess this is Victoria's swan song?

The news apparently was never true.

Taz and JR with the half-assed explanation. I guess this is Victoria's swan song?

Yeah thanks I just went back and checked the thread. I oughta know better than to listen to most things PWI reports.

From lordsofpain.net via PWIsider.com

-- Earlier today, Victoria was asked about the online report regarding her impending retirement from World Wrestling Entertainment. Victoria said she was surprised to hear the report and that there's absolutely no truth to it. However, there have definitely been rumblings on Victoria looking to wind her career down.

No swan song tonight then.

I guess everyone was too busy to check out the last post of the Victoria Retirement thread.

Commentators are having a blast, at least.

catfight! caaaaaaat fiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Bitchin, Khali has new music and I like it. Don't mind the "Sultan of sideburns" name either.

Kelly Kelly is the most Aryan looking Jew ever.

Kinda what I was thinking, but then again Sammy Davis Jr. didn't look like your stereotypical Jewish person either.

That was one ugly looking Styles Clash.

Khali the Mack Daddy in the house!! Complete with new Bollywood-tastic music.

Didn't she stop using the Daniels' finisher? She stopped using one wrestler's finisher to use another wrestler's finisher, and both are in TNA. Coincidence?

Didn't she stop using the Daniels' finisher? She stopped using one wrestler's finisher to use another wrestler's finisher, and both are in TNA. Coincidence?

It's more reasonable to think she and Beth had similar finishers, therefore she needed to get a new one.

Oh wow, this whole segment after the women's match has been ridiculous, but so over the top it kind of worked. Khali's new music caught me off guard, I'll say that much. The announcers were actually having fun with it too versus alot of the times giving you the feeling they are being forced to laugh.

So they are going with Hardy/HHH/Edge as the last match, interesting.

I don't know his status, so I'll ask: Is Christian out of TNA and signed yet, or does his deal still have some time on it? Any chance he shows up tonight to help out (or possibly beat the crap out of) Edge?

I don't think anyone will know until it happens. Christian keeps things very quiet.

I don't know his status, so I'll ask: Is Christian out of TNA and signed yet, or does his deal still have some time on it? Any chance he shows up tonight to help out (or possibly beat the crap out of) Edge?

I don't think anyone will know until it happens. Christian keeps things very quiet.

Christian does but I figured if he had signed someone on the E's side would have let it slip.

Match order suggests Jeff could go over, but I think WWE is just trying to mix up things up so not to become too predictable.

Match order can also suggest that something is going to happen at the end of the show, like someone doing a run in. Could just be a clean win, but there's a lot that could be read into making it the final match.