TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thanks for the Fish

Armageddon 2008

hes a heel, he was probably trying to be cowardly by tapping out quickly. Cena is a mega face, thus he withstood the punishment.

That match was way better than last months between the two, great stuff there. I'm curious what they will be doing with Jericho now, but with Batista going over, I figured Cena was retaining (to set up Batista/Cena 2 at the Rumble). Match was better than Punk/Rey which is saying alot. Those last five minutes were excellent.

How about how Cena kicked out almost immediately after getting the Codebreaker. With Jericho, Cena gives him the FU waits about half a minute to cover him and Jericho still barely kicks out when the ref almost hits 3. He is made to look beyond weak.

How about how Cena kicked out almost immediately after getting the Codebreaker. With Jericho, Cena gives him the FU waits about half a minute to cover him and Jericho still barely kicks out when the ref almost hits 3. He is made to look beyond weak.

Yeah it looked like he kinda got Booker'd there.

Jericho looked extremely competitive in there against Cena, that was one of those matches that made both guys look strong by the time it was done. Jericho was reversing out of Cena's stuff left and right, etc.

Yeah it looked like he kinda got Booker'd there.

WM19 was by far the Worse. Booker was down for about a minute before HHH pinned him for the 3 count.

Jericho looked extremely competitive in there against Cena, that was one of those matches that made both guys look strong by the time it was done. Jericho was reversing out of Cena's stuff left and right, etc.

I didn't have a problem with how the match went, I did appreciate Jericho getting to reverse the FU 3 times, and I'll shrug at the result. I just don't like Jericho getting Cena, a guy who had his neck operated on scant months ago, in a move that is supposed to torque the neck (although nowadays it's just a Boston Crab, I wish he could go back to the old style) for a couple of minutes and Cena simply powers out of it, slaps on a move that is supposed to hurt a body part that Cena has done little to no work on, and gets the tap out in less than 10 seconds. It makes Jericho look like a snivelling rat bastard after standing toe to toe with Cena the whole match. I guess I'm just reading too much into it. Wouldn't be the first time.

I really don't see Jericho getting buried there, and I'm a person who's been a big Cena hater in the past. He's just a heel who lost to the super babyface.

It sounds like Vince is calling the match with all this "we have a new champion!" stuff.

So I feel like a fuck. I always thought the caption underneath the pic in your sig said Master of Cock Management. I'm cool.