TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

NFL Week 16

How is this any different from Matt Young posting in the hockey thread? Knock off the PBP, YKRG.

I thought I was the only one getting annoyed by that.

Wow, I didn't even know the second half started. Did the Panthers have a 3 and done to start off the half?

Yes, it was 3 and out, surprisingly.

I like how a helmet to helmet on Jacobs isn't called, but if someone hit Eli like that it'd be a fine and possible suspension.

That was a great drive. Eli looked good throwing the ball, and BJ ran the ball nicely, except that smack the last play.

It doesn't matter when the defense is leaving guys running 20+ yards down field untouched. Williams has time to get at least two more TDs.

Now, thye just have to hold them. A sack would be sweet right about now, or a turnover.

Did Al Michaels say that was the first PI call on the Panthers this year? I swear that's what I heard. Is that even possible?

He said "That's the first pass interference call in almost 15 games."

They said he had the flu. I bet he can get a job with the WWE and become the next Droz!

I know that, but I don't need to see him throwing up. It's like when Pete Sampress threw up during, I believe it was the US Open. It was just not needed.

What a run by Ward. He's had a great game. Nice job to also not lose the ball at the end.