TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kinetic

Wild Card Weekend

Miami's gameplan didn't make sense and Baltimore completely crushed them. Too bad the game wasn't any entertaining, but hopefully everyone saw that the Ravens still have a great D and the offense has improved.

Now Id love it if the Ravens were the only road team to win..go Vikings!

You seem awfuly confident in the Baltimore Ravens and I'm not so sure why.

Sure they could win, but theres a great possibility that they could lose too.

Such bold predictions Marvin.

Alas, it appears my Dolphins season is coming to an end. The Ravens D simply overpowered the O-line, and forced bad throws while shutting down the running game. Chad wasn't playing his usual game, either. I have to give it to the Ravens' D!

The hell? You're a Dolphins fan? Where'd you come from?

He probably is a fan because of Marshall alum had Pennington, I would guess.

Alas, it appears my Dolphins season is coming to an end. The Ravens D simply overpowered the O-line, and forced bad throws while shutting down the running game. Chad wasn't playing his usual game, either. I have to give it to the Ravens' D!

Or he could just be a Dolphins fan. Geography and team preference don't always go hand in hand.

I have been a Dolphins fan since I was a kid. I grew up cheering Marino, Duper, Clayton, etc. I have remained faithful to them every year, and supported them on the board during their horrible season last year. Chad going there this year was icing on the cake for me, as we had classes together in college, and he was a hell of a QB to watch while in school.

I've always been a Fins fan, I just don't post much in the sports folder because I am usually watching the games and do not have a laptop anymore.

Guest Vitamin X

Just kind of weird considering I hadn't seen him pop in on any of the NFL threads this year (despite being everywhere else on the board) and then he's all MY DOLPHINS in here. And you don't really expect a guy from WV to be a Dolphins fan, but you've got a good point.

Guest Vitamin X

I have been a Dolphins fan since I was a kid. I gre up cheering Marino, Duper, Clayton, etc. I have remained faithful to them every year, and supported them on the board during their horrible season last year. Chad going there this year was icing on the cake for me, as we had classes together in college, and he was a hell of a QB to watch while in school.

I've always been a Fins fan, I just don't post much in the sports folder because I am usually watching the games and do not have a laptop anymore.

Ah, for some reason I didn't remember that. Well, that's cool. Funny how the only two Dolphins fans on this board that I know of are from Philly and West Virginia.

The sports folder is one area that I rarely post in, even though I am a huge sports nut. Hardly anyone on here is going to want to here about Marshall football these days, let alone talk about it. I talk about the Reds the most, but I don't want to come across as a homer. And losing a laptop makes it harder for me to post during the games. I have Sunday Ticket in HD and I am usually watching so many games on Sundays that I don't have time to follow the threads.

Ladies and gentlemen..

180px-Joe_Buck.jpg

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME JOE BUCK??

Someone had to take Summeral's place as the monotone, boring play by play guy.

As emotionless as Joe Buck is, there's also somewhat of an endearing quality about him, and somehow, I find Buck and Aikman the easiest on the ears.

The sports folder is one area that I rarely post in, even though I am a huge sports nut. Hardly anyone on here is going to want to here about Marshall football these days, let alone talk about it. I talk about the Reds the most, but I don't want to come across as a homer. And losing a laptop makes it harder for me to post during the games. I have Sunday Ticket in HD and I am usually watching so many games on Sundays that I don't have time to follow the threads.

That's why I'm happy I got my computer in the same room as my HD TV.

Guest Vitamin X

I don't think it's a problem; most college FB fans on here are talking about their own favorite teams and not a lot of them have other favorites... and the NFL threads, with the exception of the playoff ones which get a lot more activity, don't go too long unless it's a Ravens game because of you-know-who. But yeah losing the laptop probably doesn't help- it helps me that I've got the computer in the living room.

That's why I'm happy I got my computer in the same room as my computer.

:lol:

Guest Vitamin X

That's why I'm happy I got my computer in the same room as my computer.

Schrodinger's PC?

Ladies and gentlemen..

180px-Joe_Buck.jpg

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME JOE BUCK??

Someone had to take Summerall's place as the monotone, boring play by play guy.

Blasphemy.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Had to edit the subtitle of the technology thread for that one. Yahtzee, EHME.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'm having a hard time getting into this one, despite it being a fairly decent game.

There's a sort of surreal quality to this game. My ears tell me that I'm hearing Joe Buck and Troy Aikman, but my eyes tell me that this isn't a Dallas Cowboys game. I splashed some cold water on my face and took a walk around the block, yet I can't help but feel somewhat disoriented by it.

I didn't give the Vikings enough credit on this one. They're a pretty good team, but I think the Eagles should be able to pull it out. Questionable playcalling aside, our defense hasn't gotten to Jackson as much as they would have liked. I think they only rushed his passes twice in the first half.

I just don't want my team to lose this game, but I hope we can stop Adrian and get some pressure on the QB and we should be in good shape.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

God these commercials ARE insufferable.

It's got TOO BOXES!

I'm not really all that impressed with AP. He's got the Barry Sanders statline but he has an offensive line which makes matters worse.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

The Verizon commercial with the christmas decorations. I just want to see that wire short out and that fat fuck in a sweater flop and twitch on the sidewalk while sparks shoot out of his eyes and asshole. Fat sizzling with the network watching on.