TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE 2009 Draft announced

!$^$#!! Smackdown was looking amazing. I was sitting with a stiffy looking at the roster! But no! NO! Vince had to kill it by putting CANDICE MICHELLE ON SMACKDOWN AND THE BRIAN KENDRICK ON RAW! Why? Why? Who did I wrong in my lifetime? Why does God hate me?

Morrison and Ziggler are good picks, but CANDICE MICHELLE? I DON'T THINK I WILL BE ABLE TO GET OVER THIS? This is like the time I went out to dinner with my friends and I was left paying 60 dollars for a meal because everyone wanted to split the check. 60 dollars!? All I had was salad and ice tea!

The bellas being drafted to Raw together is very interesting for the simple fact that it seems WWE views them as an item. They were hired into FCW at the same time and brought up to the main roster at the same time and now have been drafted to Raw together. I wonder if they will be released together?

oh yeah and a side note. I don't know who is ribbing the fans, but the joke is over. I laughed for about 5 seconds, but the joke is over. or is it? Why is Ricky Ortiz on Smackdown?

Kendrick is heading to Raw to be jobbed out. I don't expect he'll be with the wwe three months from now. I enjoyed the The Brian Kendrick character, but it sounds like Kendrick screwed things up. Kendrick and Zeke in ECW would have been brilliant.

I'd like to see Zeke get a fresh start in ECW. New gimmick and everything. I don't know what the guy is like in the ring since I've only watched him do squash matches, or be squashed, but he has the look.

I'd like to see Zeke get a fresh start in ECW. New gimmick and everything. I don't know what the guy is like in the ring since I've only watched him do squash matches, or be squashed, but he has the look.

He's green as hell. He was hired and called-up for that look.

01.jpg

Though now he looks more like he's channelling Suge Knight.

Well I would think this means Edge comes out of Backlash as the Champ unless they try to throw us a real curve ball by having either CM Punk cash in at some point and win the championship back for Smackdown, which i think could be an interesting story if done right, and could even make CM Punk and Smackdown be thought of together making him a big star for Smackdown or an even bigger curve ball by having both World champinship belts on Raw and making the IC belt the main Smackdown belt

May's PPV is in Chicago. I think Punk cashing in MITB for the home town crowd advantage would be a solid story to tell. Punk vs Cena in Chicago would be pretty damn good. Punk would lose, but it could still be a good story.

And the crowd heat would be good as Chicago is usually a town that craps on Cena regardless the opponent. If Punk is the opponent, it could get very interesting.

For some reason I suddenly really want to see this match. As long as Cena makes Punk look like a legit threat even in loss it'd be fun to watch. If done right, it could be the thing that cements Punk as a star in the fans' eyes.

I hope they push Zeke now. He was held down by proxy, thanks to Kendrick's push vanishing. Now I can see if Zeke will sink or float on his own merits.

Well I would think this means Edge comes out of Backlash as the Champ unless they try to throw us a real curve ball by having either CM Punk cash in at some point and win the championship back for Smackdown, which i think could be an interesting story if done right, and could even make CM Punk and Smackdown be thought of together making him a big star for Smackdown or an even bigger curve ball by having both World champinship belts on Raw and making the IC belt the main Smackdown belt

May's PPV is in Chicago. I think Punk cashing in MITB for the home town crowd advantage would be a solid story to tell. Punk vs Cena in Chicago would be pretty damn good. Punk would lose, but it could still be a good story.

And the crowd heat would be good as Chicago is usually a town that craps on Cena regardless the opponent. If Punk is the opponent, it could get very interesting.

For some reason I suddenly really want to see this match. As long as Cena makes Punk look like a legit threat even in loss it'd be fun to watch. If done right, it could be the thing that cements Punk as a star in the fans' eyes.

That's part of the reason I was intrigued in seeing the rumored Cena vs Hogan match for Wrestlemania 25. You know that match would have probably gotten heat similar to Wrestlemania X8. I still see nothing special in Cena, but I know there are those that do, and that's fine. There's just something about seeing the company's top face get booed out of the building that never gets old to me.

Haven't seen much of Zeke in the ring at all - but with the red tights, it seems to me he is channelling Ahmed Johnson......and he got over - he was massivley over with the fans, once!