TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - February 23, 2009

Has JBL ever mentioned how his various investments have been doing over the last eight months? Similarly, what about Vince?

Yes. He promotes his energy drink occasionally and gave a speech before the Shawn is Broke storyline about still having his money.

How do you know it's X-Pac heat? Do you have the quarter hour reports to show that people change the channel when she's on?

You're arguing with the guy who said this.

I absolutely hate Vickie. I think she's a fat, ugly, and overall disgusting human being.

Well, now, that's a little uncalled for.

Her continued presence on my television is uncalled for.

EDIT: To make my Vickie comments even more uncalled for, let me say the following.

There is nothing I'd rather see on WWE TV than for Paul Burchill to curb stomp Vickie and then for Orton to kick her in her gullet.

Vickie is Raw GM now too? Jesus Christ. I can't wait for this woman to disappear forever.

You're crazy. She's a great heel authority figure. If they're going to play that gimmick I'd rather it be someone like her who actually has a ton of heat on her character.

People legitimately hate her and her character. It's gone on way too long. She gets the definition of X-pac heat. The only "great" thing she does as a heel is "EXCUSE ME!"

How do you know it's X-Pac heat? Do you have the quarter hour reports to show that people change the channel when she's on?

I don't change the channel when she comes on, usually because Edge is alongside her. She's a terrible actress, and the combination of her face and voice is the most annoying thing on TV. That's why most people boo her. If you really think there's something she does that screams great heel, please..let me know.

I don't see how having a grating voice makes her a bad heel, though. If anything it adds to the effect. Could it be you don't like her because she doesn't fit the usual Diva mold? Are those the only women allowed on your tv or something?

You're arguing with the guy who said this.

I absolutely hate Vickie. I think she's a fat, ugly, and overall disgusting human being.

Well, now, that's a little uncalled for.

Her continued presence on my television is uncalled for.

EDIT: To make my Vickie comments even more uncalled for, let me say the following.

There is nothing I'd rather see on WWE TV than for Paul Burchill to curb stomp Vickie and then for Orton to kick her in her gullet.

Wow. That just screams fuckdouche. Dude needs a therapist.

Lol, I forgot about that curbstomp comment.

Listen. I don't really hate Vickie as a person; she's probably a nice woman. I just can't stand the fact that because her husband died, she's been on TV doing the same old shit for probably two years now and it's gotten REALLY old. I'd really like to hear what you guys think she does that makes her a "good" heel. All I see is an annoying, unattractive (so much that Cena, HHH, etc. make fun of her for it) woman who has done nothing to warrant the Board of Directors keeping her on as Smackdown GM.

Listen. I don't really hate Vickie as a person; she's probably a nice woman. I just can't stand the fact that because her husband died, she's been on TV doing the same old shit for probably two years now and it's gotten REALLY old. I'd really like to hear what you guys think she does that makes her a "good" heel. All I see is an annoying, unattractive (so much that Cena, HHH, etc. make fun of her for it) woman who has done nothing to warrant the Board of Directors keeping her on as Smackdown GM.

What more do you want? Specific examples of heel deeds she's done? I think she just has a good personality for it. She can pull of the character well. And who cares if she's unattractive? Why do you keep bringing that up, like it even matters...

Who thought a new Street Fighter movie was a good idea?

Hahaha, I got a good laugh out of that because I was thinking the exact same thing, and its about Chun-Li?!?

What more do you want? Specific examples of heel deeds she's done? I think she just has a good personality for it. She can pull of the character well. And who cares if she's unattractive? Why do you keep bringing that up, like it even matters...

Her looks do matter, because the uglier someone is, the less I want to see her on TV. Especially when she has no acting skills to make up for her ugliness. You're telling me that if she was good-looking and didn't have such a grating voice she would get just as much heat? I have a very hard time believing that.

Hahaha, I got a good laugh out of that because I was thinking the exact same thing, and its about Chun-Li?!?

You can't have a Street Fighter movie without Rual Julia.

Her looks do matter, because the uglier someone is, the less I want to see her on TV. Especially when she has no acting skills to make up for her ugliness. You're telling me that if she was good-looking and didn't have such a grating voice she would get just as much heat? I have a very hard time believing that.

Yes, actually I am telling you that. But, yeah, forget it man. This is like arguing with a wall that's made out of moron bricks.

Her character works though. The fans boo and get extremely into her segments. She gets the reaction that any heel authority figure should get.

You can't have a Street Fighter movie without Rual Julia.

Was that the guy from the Adam's Family?

Yes, actually I am telling you that. But, yeah, forget it man. This is like arguing with a wall that's made out of moron bricks.

Lol, moron bricks. Anyways, I was going to suggest we end this argument as well. You see something in Vickie, I don't. You probably hate one of my favorite wrestlers. It really doesn't matter.