TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

Wrestling Roster Draft: Luxe & Reduxe

For Kahran's draft, Ventura was a fantastic pick. I would have taken him as an announcer, but that's all.

Since we're sorta on the topic already, how many people are actually drafting with their territory in mind? I know I've passed up some big names because I felt I had to take certain people in the best interest of my territory.

I plan on filling out my roster with a few Mid-South wrestling legends. A couple of them went completely undrafted last time.

And there is one guy I would take, but the Italian ethnic babyface wouldn't fare as well in New Orleans.

I've got very limited knowledge of the Florida territory, but I do factor it in a little. Only reason I looked at Dusty at one point. I might be a little more TNA friendly towards the end with the Orlando connection.

I pretty much skipped on Ventura for the same reason as al did.

To be fair, I'd consider him further down the line. Not this high.

Yeah, if he was still on the board I would have looked at him more seriously at some point, just on reputation. But he didn't fit the rest of my roster so it would have meant using another 'outside' pick just to fit him in.

There's still another guy on the board I've got the same feelings about and maybe I'll take the plunge on him before somebody else, who knows.

I was going to try to wait another round or two on him, but I could use a little more athleticism on my roster and I don't want to miss out if there's a run on guys who fit that bill now, so I'm going to take Ron 'The Truth' Killings.

04.jpg

Me too, and naiwf, just hit me with a dagger, since I was going to grab Killings as one half of a tag team I was going to work out. I guess I'll have to go with the modified version I had in mind.

I need a team to battle ChoTen, and maybe work some singles matches against them as well. While the next guy isn't a top flight worker, he's got a great look, a weird kinda charisma and I think he'd work really well with the other half of the team I'm creating from the Nether of my mind.

05.jpg

Ahmed Johnson

My roster was really missing a big monster heel.

He's perfect for Owen's right hand man in his feud against rotten brother Bret...

tomko.jpg

Tyson Tomko

I thought I was done with my junior heavy division, but I was wrong. This guy is being added to Sullivans Armyfor now but I can also use him as a bad ass face if needed, and I will find a suitable match for him later, but I can't justify leaving him on the board any longer.

I present to you...

18.jpg

Yoshihiro Tajiri!

Going to sleep...my turn should be up again anytime soon so I PM'd our fearless leader with my next picks as to not stall this thing for 8 hours.

Hawk's 8 hours are up, so here I go again.

With this pick I wanted someone who could cut an amazing promo, and was also very good in the ring. This guy is also one of the funniest acts I've ever seen. With the 200th pick in the draft I select...

l_464928766d6a011095268219cdbb6125.jpg

Delirious

I think I may have a shot of having the best junior heavy division, but I may not have a tag team division of note and my 4 fatties will probably run out of feuds quickly. I need to remedy that soon.

With my next pick, I choose someone who had "IT".

It still pisses me off that he wasn't used right in the WWE.

"...but I'm not telling you anything you don't already know"

seanohaire.jpg

Sean O'Haire

Not much time for a write up, I just got called into work and was going to PM my pick to someone.

I'm going to team this guy up with Ahmed and redo DOOM.

02.jpg

"The Natural" Butch Reed

Someone PM OOG.

With my next pick, I choose someone who had "IT".

It still pisses me off that he wasn't used right in the WWE.

"...but I'm not telling you anything you don't already know"

seanohaire.jpg

Sean O'Haire

awww. O'Haire was one of my favorite parts of WCW near the end. I was kind of hoping to get him and one of his partners next round. oh well, nice pick.

Not much time for a write up, I just got called into work and was going to PM my pick to someone.

I'm going to team this guy up with Ahmed and redo DOOM.

02.jpg

"The Natural" Butch Reed

Someone PM OOG.

If I was Cucaracha, I'd be having a fit right about now.

The one time I skip my messages in the morning...anyways, I didn't lose anyone major here.

I need to add another tag team to the ranks and quite simply I believe these guys were great physical performers that crowd loved and given the landscape of my roster, I think they can do good things. I'll assume I can land the other half as they weren't stellar solo performers.

02.jpg

Pitbull #2, Anthony Durante

I’m going to add to my tag team roster to join forces with Jimmy Jacobs. He’s a great young talent with good charisma.

l_9b576b32214c5217cf832e2a62603b4c.jpg

Tyler Black