TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The OaO Raw Thread - 3/30/09

How can they get HBK/Taker SO RIGHT yet Cena/Edge/Show and HHH/Orton SO WRONG...

HBK/Taker/Creative are swinging for the fences with this one and it completely overshadows everything else

How can they get HBK/Taker SO RIGHT yet Cena/Edge/Show and HHH/Orton SO WRONG...

HBK/Taker/Creative are swinging for the fences with this one and it completely overshadows everything else

I gotta disagree about HHH/Orton. I think it has been getting great build. It should be a good bloody main event.

They've made HBK look like he at least has a chance of breaking the streak, which is more than can be said of the past few years.

At this point Stephanie HAS to side with Legacy. I see no other way for this to work out.

Kane should just sign it now...then he wouldn't have anything to worry about.

And something I just thought of as Kane looked up at the briefcase, it'd be awesome if at WM, someone was about to grab the briefcase, and instead, it just went up in flames.

Why the hell is Dibiase not wearing a shirt? Looks retarded.

...and WHY would they not be wearing pants for this?

:lol: Something me a friend noticed, Legacy (Mainly Rhodes/Dibiase) NEVER wear pants whenever they have a night full of segments. For some reason they're always in their attire. Yet, on nights they have a match, they almost always are wearing clothes in their first segment. It's weird.

I gotta disagree about HHH/Orton. I think it has been getting great build. It should be a good bloody main event.

The booking has made Legacy look totally useless and in my opinion the HHHome Invasion/IED has been a bit much...but thats just the world through my eyes..

Did you see what John Cena just did to a defenseless Mr McMahon?! And I've been seeing him do it all night too, he has no remorse! That cunning viper!

I doubt HHH would actually lose the belt on a DQ at WM. It's likely just to add some drama. I have no idea how that match will play out though. On one hand HHH should beat his ass given all of Orton's heinous antics of late, but they've talked too much about how Orton HAS to beat him to get to the next level.

Some may predict a Steph heel turn, but how does that make even one iota of sense?