TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruteSquad_BRODY

RAW

They like readin' the net these days, blame yourselves for Steamboat wrestling again if you don't like it.

Today needs to be the start of a massive Orton rehab program that begins with his revenge on Triple H and continues through Backlash with one of the McMahon's taking his side and helping him with the title.

That would make the most sense, although I think fans want Stephanie to do it because it's more of a one-up on HHH, who's flirting with being turned on if he doesn't completely bury Orton. That's why it'll be Shane if anyone.

My only problem with that is it could lead to situations where he has to throw punches. That's never good.

If the advertised 10 man match is anything like the 10 man from Dallas many moons ago (Granted, it probably won't be), I won't have a problem with Steamboat being in it. At least the crowd should be up pretty good for the match based on who all is in it.

I loved when Cole said every fan was booing him while we had the visual of an entire row of fans BOWING to him. Are they even watching what they are announcing anymore?

The crowd chanted 'RKO' in response to Orton's uber-heel promo.

Love that mark lady yelling at Orton in the background.

I was thinking about when/if they were gonna do the 6 man earlier. Could be a fun match if not given a lot of time and not headlining the PPV

No, the guy next to Tyson Kidd.

Well the guys in the corner go, Khali, DJ Gabriel, Goldust, Kidd, Jesse, Ortiz.

So I'm guess you were probably talking about Gabriel.