TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redhawk

Punk'd: WWE version

Guest Redhawk

With "Punk'd" (a.k.a "Candid Camera '04") coming back on the air soon, what are some pranks you'd like to see pulled on WWE personalities?

Triple H -- He gets called into "the office" and they tell him his steroid test came back positive (or that they've been hearing several rumors from other guys that he's been taking 'roids, whichever one is more realistic). And since WWE is trying to distance itself from 'roids with the whole pro baseball controversy, he'll have to be suspended for six months until he cleans himself up.

Spike Dudley -- Gets called into the office where they tell him he's got a new program where he's going to win the WWE title within the next two months. The title match, however, will be in a Hell in a Cell match where he has to be thrown off the cage, a la Mankind, but Spike will actually get tossed into the crowd.

Dudley Boyz -- At an autograph signing/public appearance, a crazy old man comes up to them, convinced that he's their actual dad, and he wants them to pose with him for an illustrated family portrait.

Batista -- Gets called into a writer's meeting, where he's told they're changing his character to be a knockoff of one of the guys from "Queer Eye."

Ric Flair -- Gets called into the office and told that Dusty Rhodes has been hired to wrestle, and he needs to be the first to do the job to him.

Jerry Lawler -- Gets called into the office and told they've hired a new color commentator who Lawler needs to mentor. The guy: Stevie Ray.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Even though I hate the show and it's host, this is one of the most interesting threads that I've seen in this folder in a while.

For one gag, I'd tell Triple H that he should be kept out of the title picture for a couple of years. You know, elevate some guys like Shelton Benjamin, Steven Richards, and work Heat more than Raw - "We feel that it's what's best."

On the road, we'd find Rob Van Dam's stash and tell him that "we thought it was oregano."

Back on Triple H, for a cheap thrill, I'd get someone to give the Helmsley palace a little phone call:

Triple H: "Hello?"

Guy on other end: "Hi, I was looking for Stephanie?"

Triple H: "Excuse me, but who's this?"

Guy on the other end: "Um... her boyfriend. Who's this, her dad or something?"

Here's one...They tell Ultimo that their going to push him as well as Paul London later on. :P

Even though I hate the show and it's host, this is one of the most interesting threads that I've seen in this folder in a while.

I believe the complete and total opposite of what you just said.

HHH: "You sound an awful lot like Chris Jericho..."

Guy on other end: **click**

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

:lol:

Guest Repo Man Reborn

I would have a memo sent to Vince that Ted Turner just bought TNA.

Guest CronoT

I'd pull Trish into the booker's office, and tell her she's doing a program with Mark Henry, and he's going to be doing his Sexual Chocolate gimmick again. She's going to be dipped in a tub of chocolate sauce naked, and Mark Henry is going to lick it all off her.

*Comedy Gold!!!!*

Spike Dudley -- Gets called into the office where they tell him he's got a new program where he's going to win the WWE title within the next two months. The title match, however, will be in a Hell in a Cell match where he has to be thrown off the cage, a la Mankind, but Spike will actually get tossed into the crowd.

Somehow, I don't think Spike would mind.

Bring Sable into the office and try and convince her that if she ever wants to make it big in the wrestling business, she'll need to get implants. See if she can keep a straight face.

Tell HHH that they've brought the guy for his next big feud, a rival from his WCW days...Alex Wright.

Have the writers tell Matt Hardy they're going to give him a big push and really lead him on before busting out laughing at him and asking him if he thought they were serious...that push will be going to John Heidenreich.

Dudley Boyz -- At an autograph signing/public appearance, a crazy old man comes up to them, convinced that he's their actual dad, and he wants them to pose with him for an illustrated family portrait.

That wouldn't work. Bubba would probably legitimately assault the guy.

I do like the Lawler / Stevie Ray gag, though. It'd be even better if they said they were hiring Mark Madden.

Guest Vitamin X

I couldn't pay attention because I couldn't get my mind off the fact all those pranks start off with getting called into the office. As if it was like RAW or something.

I saw the title and thought it would be amusing if WWE tried their own Punk'd style show, except that the roster is so small and knit-together that none of the tricks would work. Still, as long as it was house shows and backstage and not getting involved on TV projects, it would be amusing to see.

Too bad Owen Hart died, he was allegedly the king of that kind of stuff and could probably do a whole wrestling-oriented candid prank show just based off his works alone.

Guest Askewniverse
Ric Flair -- Gets called into the office and told that Dusty Rhodes has been hired to wrestle, and he needs to be the first to do the job to him.

If you said that to Flair, he'd be in the ring within five minutes, climbing to the top rope and waiting to be slammed off.

Guest Choken One

If you said that to Flair, he'd be in the ring within five minutes, climbing to the top rope and waiting to be slammed off.

exactly...

Flair loves that big oaf to death.

I believe he even said that Dusty, not steamboat or sting was his favorite guy to work with.

He said he greatest opponet was steamboat and greatest rival was sting but apprently perfers Dusty above all.

Guest BDC

See, I had a similar idea, just have Steph tell Trips she's leaving him for someone. Benjamin, Haas or any given unmarried crusier. Of course, given how bad she is, she'd probably lose it halfway through.

Triple H -- He gets called into "the office" and they tell him his steroid test came back positive (or that they've been hearing several rumors from other guys that he's been taking 'roids, whichever one is more realistic). And since WWE is trying to distance itself from 'roids with the whole pro baseball controversy, he'll have to be suspended for six months until he cleans himself up.

Actually, I think that would be funnier with someone like Spike Dudley.

Guest Redhawk

Actually, I think that would be funnier with someone like Spike Dudley.

That's what I was thinking at first, but I'd much rather see Triple H or one of the other bodybuilder-types freak out:

HHH: "DAMMIT, VINCE, I'M NOT TAKING F***ING 'ROIDS!! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!"

Vince: "Whoa, 'roid rage. Calm down, Paul. Security!"

(Although from the looks of it, Vince probably has no business coming down on someone for taking steroids)

HHH: "DAMMIT, VINCE, I'M NOT TAKING F***ING 'ROIDS!! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!"

Vince: "Whoa, 'roid rage. Calm down, Paul. Security!"

That's funny. I imagined it in the style of Dave Chappelle's bit about having sex with someone you didn't in 'Killing Them Softly'. Good stuff.