TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DVD Spree

Lita the whore

Guest DVD Spree

Sorry, I've tried searching for relevant topics but the search function just won't play for some reason.

I've been reading a few remarks on the board recently about "Lita sex stories", Lita being "a whore", Lita's "stripping days" and so on. Being a longtime right-hand fan of Ms Dumas, I wonder if you guys would be kind enough to expand on this for me. I've rerad a couple of interviews – about three or so years ago, mind you – where she came across kind of slutty (she was talking about being with a girl and the like), but obviously more has come out since then.

Any info would be most appreciated!

I heard a rumor about her getting caught giving someone a BJ out back of the Nashville Fairgrounds when she was working the indies several years ago, but it's been a while and I can't remember the specifics.

Giving a blow job makes her a sexually active person.

I am looking for the stories of her fucking in exchange for money.

Giving a blow job makes her a sexually active person.

In other words, a whore.

Okay, I don't mean that. I wouldn't touch her though

Well, there are stories of her fucking in exchange for wrestling training, so there's your literal whoredom.

Ripper is one of those crazy idiots who thinks the standard for men and women is the same, but the stories about that bitch would probably make even him say "Yeah, that's a whore."

You know that thing in comedy where something is funny but if you do it too much it stops being funny but then sometimes if you keep doing it it gets even funnier than it was in the first place? That's how Lita is. I love that slut.

Well, there are stories of her fucking in exchange for wrestling training, so there's your literal whoredom.

Ripper is one of those crazy idiots who thinks the standard for men and women is the same, but the stories about that bitch would probably make even him say "Yeah, that's a whore."

No, I just wanted literal whoredom.

If you dumbasses keep calling women whores for blowing people they will stop doing it. I for one like getting blown, and find it to be a wonderfully selfless act that should continue from this day forward.

I DON'T like the idea of fucking for money, because I have no money. See how this all works out?

Anything that would prevent me from getting some = bad.

If I ever become rich, women should only fuck wealthy, short, black men.

Right now they should only fuck middle range salaried, short, black men...from Alabama....named william....with a birthmark on the right side of his lower back....

gotta be specific.

So, she's a whore because she gave a blowjob and slept with a few guys?

Sounds kind of normal to me. Maybe a little more promiscuous than average, but it's not like she set some gangbang record or anything.

Guest DVD Spree
I read somewhere that she let Steve Corino and Danny Doring piss on her.

(Channels Paul Heyman) EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME!!!!!!!!!

Guest LooneyTune
There are stories of her fucking in exchange for wrestling training

She must've been a bad lay

It Jutht Feelth Right

Guest jumpingbombangel

Sounds kind of normal to me. Maybe a little more promiscuous than average, but it's not like she set some gangbang record or anything.

No, she isn't a whore; she'd be a whore if she got paid for it. Lita is simply what the kids call a slut.

From what I heard, she was the OMEGA and ECW good time girl.

Actually, from what I still hear, ALL the ECW girls were good time girls...can't just put Lita in that catergory when her Smackdown fellow ECW alum Dawn Marie just dumped Simon Diamond after years together. I can't imagine WHAT came between those two... :headbang:

Pro wrestling is very glamourous.

Guest LooneyTune

Correction JBA. It's not WHAT came between them, it's who came on Dawn Marie. Or maybe (ha!) it was "mutual" (ha!).

There are stories of her fucking in exchange for wrestling training

She must've been a bad lay

You just made me spew Chardonnay all over my screen, you hilarious bastard.

Guest HTQ's Personal Bitch

Why is everyone so obsessed with someone's sex life? Really.

Do you just like spreading possibly invented dirt about wrestlers or other celebrities? Are your lives so empty?

Guest LooneyTune

Do you just like spreading possibly invented dirt about wrestlers or other celebrities? Are your lives so empty?

Yes, Yes, and Yes.

This is a Wrestling Message Board with the name "SMARK" in it. What do you expect? Fans saying "Truople His awezome!"?

Whoops, I goofed. Smart Mark, which is Smark actually.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

She's a filthy slut.

Fucking most of the OMEGA locker room, the Hardys, Corino, Doring, and golden showers makes her a slut.

When you consider that vast amounts of media coverage are devoted to actors/actresses' sex lives, plenty of people have no lives.

I'm thinking in this case it's relevant because she LOOKS like a filthy skank.

Lower-back tattoos and tongue rings aren't really associated with women who are hesitant to give it up.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

And sex for training adds to the fact, that most of the time she's full of cum.

Guest Failed Mascot

Some of you will call Lita a nasty and disgusting whore and then make jokes about how ugly she is. Then later in life you'll marry a woman with yellow stained teeth and scars inbetween her folds of fat caused by a man dropping his ciggerette on her when he was climaxing, while doing her doggy and she's blowing his cousin.

I would fuck Amy and ask for seconds personally.

Guest Quik

Didn't Jeff Hardy fuck her in the ass?

And any girl that lets you pee on her is a whore. Just walk away when she asks you to start pissing. No normal human being wants to play fireman in the bedroom.

Guest LooneyTune
Some of you will call Lita a nasty and disgusting whore and then make jokes about how ugly she is. Then later in life you'll marry a woman with yellow stained teeth and scars inbetween her folds of fat caused by a man dropping his ciggerette on her when he was climaxing, while doing her doggy and she's blowing his cousin.

I don't think she's too bad looking... unless under a florescent light. YOUCH. Those things will make anyone look like Frankenstein.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

Me too. But that doesn't change the fact that she is a slut.

I would piss all over her face and in her eyes.

When you consider that vast amounts of media coverage are devoted to actors/actresses' sex lives, plenty of people have no lives.

I'm thinking in this case it's relevant because she LOOKS like a filthy skank.

Lower-back tattoos and tongue rings aren't really associated with women who are hesitant to give it up.

Fool.

I'm not arguing with you. I personally hate the "whore" labels myself, considering how contradictory they are when guys are encouraged by their friends to fuck as many women as they can.

I'm just stating where the supposed "stories" are coming from.