TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DVD Spree

Lita the whore

Guest LooneyTune
Of course I want virgins. I want virgins who are scared of the very idea of sex.

It makes it just that little bit more fun when you rape them.

Uh... Uh... (crosses the street and walks away in the opposite direction)

Of course I want virgins. I want virgins who are scared of the very idea of sex.

Uh, that's great.

If you were going for 'funny', it didn't work.

The thing I would be weary of about a girl who gets around, if I were a guy, is STDs.

No, sweeheart, don't whore. I want you sweet like cookies and soft like coconut oil. I adore you. You look like my cousin Dawn. Dawn's a redneck, but she was ok.

I'll take care of you. No worries mate,.

I'm stoned out of my mind.

I hope I didn't scare CanadianChick with my drug talk, because she's really a lovely girl.

If a man is considered guilty for what goes on in his mind, give me the electric chair for all my future crimes. Electric chair. Hey Jackie. Let's stick the seven inch in the computer.

So, she's a whore because she gave a blowjob and slept with a few guys?

Sounds kind of normal to me.  Maybe a little more promiscuous than average, but it's not like she set some gangbang record or anything.

I'm not arguing with you. I personally hate the "whore" labels myself, considering how contradictory they are when guys are encouraged by their friends to fuck as many women as they can.

I'm just stating where the supposed "stories" are coming from.

The double standard needs to stop.

A guy can sleep with a bunch of women, and nothing is said. As soon as a woman touches a man, she's a slut. That's just wrong.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

Uh, that's great.

No, seriously. Think about it, if you're going to rape a girl, and she is a slut who kinda gives in to it, and is all loose (vaginally and anally) from whoring, it's not going to be much fun, is it?

If she's a tight virgin, who kicks and sceams, it makes it much more exciting. Sexually.

No, seriously. Think about it, if you're going to rape a girl, and she is a slut who kinda gives in to it, and is all loose (vaginally and anally) from whoring, it's not going to be much fun, is it?

If she's a tight virgin, who kicks and sceams, it makes it much more exciting. Sexually.

No, seriously. Shut the fuck up.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

No, seriously. Shut the fuck up.

I was explaining my point of view. But your retort works too.

Guest LooneyTune

The dildo blender is especially funny... that mental image will forever haunt my dreams.

Guest LooneyTune

I think it went like Jim Duggan would hire hookers to masturbate on a dildo thats being activated by a blender. I try not to remember the entire story. :throwup:

No worse than the story about someone jerking off while looking at a hookers private area through a glass table while lying underneath it. (I want to say Robert Gibson, but I honestly don't want to remember)

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
She's a filthy slut.

Fucking most of the OMEGA locker room, the Hardys, Corino, Doring, and golden showers makes her a slut.

It makes her a girl who likes having sex with a numerous people at different times.

Yes, if it wasn't for the golden showers part. Most nice, non-slut girls don't let you PISS on them.

Guest Sturgis
:wub:

Alright guys, shape my young, impressional mind:

To whore or not to whore? That is the question.

I don't think thats kind of choice that is up to us. I take it your a virgin so I say this: Have sex. Just once. The answer should come clear to you then.

Guest jumpingbombangel

So...would you kick and scream if say...some big hot muscled up stud was trying to force his way into your ass (assuming yours is tight)? Then you'd like, finally give up the fight because you're overpowered, overmatched, and by the way you kinda like it (I mean, he IS a big hot muscled up stud)?

I can see how THAT'S kind of a turn on, yes.

Hey...I never really realized until now why so many women are into slash fan fiction! That IS hot!

Uh, that's great.

The thing I would be weary of about a girl who gets around, if I were a guy, is STDs.

Bah, its all about getting yourselves checked. If the both of you are recently checked, then let the freaky sex fly.

Its like this, if you are playing basketball for money and you have to pick a partner, do you pick the one that has lots of practice or the one that has never picked up the ball. I mean, you MIGHT win with the one that has never picked up the ball, but the shit ain't likely.

I am trying to win muh-fucka!

And this thread once again proves, rape jokes are rarely funny.

have as much sex as you want, but be tested, be protected and be ready for any consequences that may pop up....who gives a fuck how much cock a chick gets as long as she's smart about it....so she loves sex, big fucking deal....

Guest sarafromsweden

I like Lita, I like her wrestlingstyle, but I kinda almost stopped respectning her when I read that she had slept with almost the entire omega-roster, and she has fucked eff hardy. whick is alittle weird since she is matt´s girfriend/fiancée (how do you spell that?).

what´s even nastier, imagine if it´s std´s involved..... ......yuuuuk......

by the way, you don´t ever, and I mean ever, never never ever, sleap with your boyfriends brother. that´s off limits.

Hmph. Makes me wonder about alot of guys facination with twins. I mean, to me incest isn't really sexy. But guys have this dream about fucking twins in a threeway.

If matt was like "hey, go fuck jeff" and she wanted too...I could give a shit.

I am starting to wonder where the fuck MY line is....humph.

Guest sarafromsweden

If matt wanted to, that´s makes it even more discusting! "please, honey, go fuck my brother". eeeeww!

If I had a hot ass girlfriend and it was gonna be a one time deal of course I would let my brother fuck her, I mean it is my brother, who else would you want to fuck your girlfriend but your brother

If I had a hot ass girlfriend and it was gonna be a one time deal of course I would let my brother fuck her, I mean it is my brother, who else would you want to fuck your girlfriend but your brother

Uh, Thanks. I'll remember that ;)

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

So...would you kick and scream if say...some big hot muscled up stud was trying to force his way into your ass (assuming yours is tight)? Then you'd like, finally give up the fight because you're overpowered, overmatched, and by the way you kinda like it (I mean, he IS a big hot muscled up stud)?

Yes. I would let Randy Orton, Paul London and Sylvain Grenier fuck my tight ass.

Does that answer your question?

Lita's skanky for sure. I seem to remember Lita saying she didn't mind this and masturbated in front of the guys in OMEGA while they were giving an interview. It might have been the Hardy's and Shannon Moore that she entertained. They were about to get ready for an orgy.

Good for them.

Guest jumpingbombangel

Yes. I would let Randy Orton, Paul London and Sylvain Grenier fuck my tight ass.

Does that answer your question?

Now THIS is a conversation I can follow. I like your taste in men! :cheers:

Guest LooneyTune

Sylvain Grenier is gay I thought. Or at least was having midnight fun with Pat Patterson. He did it his way, you know. ;) (clicks tongue)

I want a girl that has alot of practice and is open to doing anything that I can come up with in my mind. I am sorry, but in my experience I haven't found any virgin that is all "I am open to anything...ANYTHING I suck, swallow, anal, anything.....but not till I am married..." I have never and will never understand how a person that likes giving oral is something that should be insulted. I insult those that don't. And if they like to do it alot well dammit....*wipes tear from eye* you go right on ahead. You like getting pissed on..well..you like getting pissed on. Do your thing.

All marriage material if you ask me.

Amen, brother. I don't live in a glass house.