Jump to content

Vern Gagne

Members
  • Posts

    9071
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vern Gagne

  1. I understand what your saying. I just think it's comparing Apples to Oranges. The IRA is a horrible terrorist organization, but there seemed to be some sanity. The terrorist in Iraq are insane fundies, whose purpose is to either return to a regime like Hussein, or like Zarwai said destroy the evil's of Democracry. Unless the terrorist are wiped out, I think a scenario like N.Ireland would be one of the "better" ones.
  2. People who say they're punk when they aren't.
  3. The Leftwhich=Favre comparision is a tad premature as well.
  4. How about Jeff Bagwell=Mel Ott. Different positions, and ones a lefty the other a righty. But, they're both relatively undersized power hitters, with very unique batting styles.
  5. For me it really boils down to experience. The Spurs have it. The Suns and Sonics do not. It's pretty difficult to go from not making the playoffs one year, to making the NBA finals the next year.
  6. McNabb's probably more like Steve Young.
  7. I'd be shocked if James, Wade, and Anthony play.
  8. IMO. Barring a Tim Duncan injury the Spurs will win the NBA title. Best defensive team in the league, and can score if necessary.
  9. Pretty much sums up the BBC's agenda.Forty years from know, they'll be telling us how the Islamo terrrorist were all a fabrication by the right-wing US. T
  10. I just made Brownies.
  11. The one ACC game not on ESPN turns out to be maybe the best one of the season.
  12. The DVDDR board as alot of b.s. innuendo.
  13. What's your teams opening day lineup, and pitching rotation look like? About 3 weeks away from P/C reporting. Twins C-Joe Mauer 1B-Justin Morneau 2B-Luis Rivas/Micheal Cuddyer SS-Jason Bartlett/Nick Punto 3B-Micheal Cuddyer/Eric Munson LF-Lew Ford/Shannon Stewart CF-Tori Hunter RF-Jacque Jones DH-Lew Ford/Shannon Stewart SP-J.Santana SP-B.Radke SP-C.Silva SP-K.Lohse SP-J.Mays/J.D. Durbin RP-J.Nathan RP-J.Romero RP-J.Rincon RP-G.Balfour RP-J.Craine RP-C.Nitkowski/J.Durbin
  14. A Civil War is already going on know. The U.S. is doing most of the fighting for the Iraqi Gov't, while the Terrorist are doing the fighting for the Sunni's.
  15. Yours truely was down in Mobile doing some scouting for Dancin Denny and the Cardnials.
  16. Is this an anti semetic (sp?) joke that I don't quite get? It's a knock on a former poster named Rob Stone?
  17. Would you blame him?
  18. Everyone knows Magic Johnson was created in a lab in 1973.
  19. Nice to see Rob kept busy.
  20. CNN was saying there was bad weather in the area.
  21. I'm more up in arms on how unoriginial and unfunny it is.
  22. Lucky for him. Most people don't his real name. After seeing this interview. I'd like to add Joanie Lauer to my Death List.
  23. I've liked CNN more and more lately. I like Lou Dobbs. Too bad he's on against the Hypnotic Brit Hume. One of the other anchors on network news I like.
  24. It's the doctor's opinion. He said himself, Owens might still play if Reid allows it.
×
×
  • Create New...