DrVenkman PhD
Members-
Posts
9713 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by DrVenkman PhD
-
They've been squashing Harry anytime he appears on Raw though, you'd think they give him some rebuilding before handing him a tag title, but then again these are titles you qualify for a shot at by debuting with the company and not wrestling now. I actually thought, with the other rumours about the stable and the dissension tease, it was going to be some deal where Cody was the partner and they wrestled Holly in a handicap match to win the belts.
-
http://howmuchdoesthisguyweigh.ytmnd.com/ Here's 24/7 subscriber and well known TSM'er bob_barron's thoughts on the 1994 King of the Ring: http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/video_re...The-Ring-94.htm
-
I think it's time for some good clean fun.
-
There is a huge downside to this WO / F4W merger... All the stuff I ever I wrote for WO.com is gone!
-
Wasn't Warrior just recently singing the praises of Vince and WWE, a total 180 from his previous stance?
-
Ad Campaigns - Past, Present, and Future
DrVenkman PhD replied to DrVenkman PhD's topic in Video Games
This ad... wow. -
Ad Campaigns - Past, Present, and Future
DrVenkman PhD replied to DrVenkman PhD's topic in Video Games
-
Apparently Harvey 'Downtown Bruno' Wippleman has a book out called "Wrestling With the Truth". Will it be as well received as the Bret Hart book? Only time will tell.
-
And God forbid Mole us his eBay money to set TSM up with an account. Maybe the new regime can look into that...
-
The Things That Anger You Thread.
DrVenkman PhD replied to Man Who Sold The World's topic in General Chat
Because it counteracts the A/C by letting the cool air escape and the humid air in. -
The Things That Anger You Thread.
DrVenkman PhD replied to Man Who Sold The World's topic in General Chat
With warm and humid weather here, I was reminded of a seasonal annoyance on my bus ride to work tonight - assholes who don't understand how air conditioning works. Would these morons think to crack every window in their house wide open while running their A/C? I would hope not, but they seem to think it's an awesome idea while they ride the bus. -
Long Island accent. I was listening to yesterday's Dave and Bryan show during the match and generally not paying attention, but Punk vs. MVP seemed to be pretty long. Good stuff?
-
Ad Campaigns - Past, Present, and Future
DrVenkman PhD replied to DrVenkman PhD's topic in Video Games
Sega sure liked mocking people. -
Makes sense... I just know with WWE.com, you have to download some digital rights cookie or something or other and they explicity warn you to only use your 24/7 Online account on one computer. The other side of the coin you have sites like mrskin.com that had God knows how many people logging in as howardstern / rules for over a year before they noticed.
-
It is a bit of a tease but what could they do, put every title change from the 24/7 rules era in?
-
I was hoping my next comment wouldn't be about the Observer/F4W deal since this thread is quickly becoming just about that while people continue to post stuff that this thread was intended for as a random thought (Mike Mondo's release), but I do have a question for anyone that would know: What is the security for accounts like? There's a really good chance I'll listen to the audio shows at home and read the newsletters when it's slow on midnights at work, but I don't want to get my account suspended for logging in as two different IPs or something like that.
-
I guess I took for granted it was gone now. Maybe one day it will return.
-
The Hardcore title clips they combined into a Shortie are a fun diversion from the ordinary.
-
How is Borga "on of WWE's most controversial superstars"? Because he's a foreigner?
-
I was going to post the new update, but I can see my MillenniumMan831's name being italicized he's beating me to the punch.
-
The biggest problem I have with my TV is it has rendered a lot of my wrestling tapes obsolete... tapes with the slightest bit of tracking issues result in a black "No Signal" screen.
-
He always reminded me of Stephen Root and that was a good thing.
-
As a wrestling fan I'm a bit perturbed that Meltzer will now put wrestling things aside (such as updating WO.com, but that's no longer an issue) to go attend MMA events but I don't think he goes to wrestling when they run at the Cow Palace or around there... I know he did once recently, but it seems to me he usually skips it. It just says to me that his heart is with MMA now which I guess is great if you're an MMA fan. That's his business though. The coverage of ONS seemed subpar because he was at the WEC show. He should just do a seperate MMA newsletter, since I wonder if a lot of people, like me, usually just skim through the MMA notes Ah yes, that was it... the random "Here's Brian's coverage of ONS since I was at a WEC show", followed by waiting for the week's second issue to put the poll results in. I skim the MMA notes but sometimes he hides mentions of wrestling related stuff in there. Sneaky! He's too busy to separate the two subjects into full length newsletters though.
-
I played the demo via XBL. It basically seems like a next gen Budokai reboot, but it looks amazing and fluid and all that with the power of the 360 and HD.
-
As a wrestling fan I'm a bit perturbed that Meltzer will now put wrestling things aside (such as updating WO.com, but that's no longer an issue) to go attend MMA events but I don't think he goes to wrestling when they run at the Cow Palace or around there... I know he did once recently, but it seems to me he usually skips it. It just says to me that his heart is with MMA now which I guess is great if you're an MMA fan. That's his business though. Edit: Well shame on me, he went to the SmackDown taping in San Jose on Sunday.