DrVenkman PhD
Members-
Posts
9713 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by DrVenkman PhD
-
I assume KOAB's referring to the way he acted against Hogan, but I highly doubt he would behave that way with Flair.
-
I'm pretty sure you're the type to be fired from a job for looking up pornography though. Maybe not. Also, that sig photo of Mike "Syracuse" Rotunda looking like a tough guy while HBK is beaten up always makes me laugh.
-
Joey Bagadonuts
-
pbone
-
Good news for me: Cogeco here FINALLY fixed the PPV schedule to accommodate Mania's correct runtime. Extra bonus: It's the first WWE PPV being shown on the HD PPV channel in this market (which of course makes $10 more than they already costly $54.99). But, like I mentioned in another thread, I was fortunate enough to leave an Indiana casino with some money that will easily cover this cost. Should be fun.
-
Yeah, and I should have let it slide when someone asked Truthiness to say why he thought Benoit should be kept off DVDs. I hoped my one line answer would be good enough but realized too late I wasn't helping and probably making it worse.
-
I was quite let down with Perfect vs. RVD.
-
Is that still an underlying aspect of the Miz/Morrison tag team or do they get along completely now?
-
I guess someone from Mayweather's camp said he can't comment on what's going to happen but "no one will see it coming". My Mayweather SSP sounds more likely by the day!
-
Random Thoughts 3-27-08 to 5-28-08
DrVenkman PhD replied to Cheech Tremendous's topic in The WWE Folder
I'd love to see another Gimmick Battle Royal, but this time featuring only WCW gimmicks with Tony Schiavonie calling the action. -
Just for continuity's sake I'd like to see them merge the tag titles. With all mentions of "WWF" retconned to "WWE", wrestlers are often erroneously credited as being "former WWE tag champions". With the brand borders down very low these days, there's no reason they can't just have "WWE tag champions" that are on all 3 shows. It's annoying that WWE's flagship show features tag team titles that no one competes for on a face team no one likes while ECW and SmackDown actually have angles going on over their tag titles.
-
I'm kind of behind in my Mania viewing (I'm JUST on X7 right now) this year so I will probably be watching Mania XIX or XX while SmackDown is on, but I know The Score will be showing it Saturday before the Hall of Fame. Of course, before the Hall of Fame, I'll be watching The Hall of Fame on WWE.com. Huh... I never really catch SmackDown anyway, but it IS the last show before Mania.
-
So... when does Piss do anything? Is he your relief?
-
Dames where did you sit last year? Also the latest report (and excuse me if I forget to credit Meltzer for the weather) is 10% chance of rain.
-
Kudos to whoever (Cheech?) made my DVD thread's title look a bit smoother by dropping the year parameter AND adding the hilarious sub-title.
-
Quick correction - I apparently never did my own thread for a house show. Someone else took results I sent into websites and made a thread about it. http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...c=26469&hl=
-
VIII, for reasons I explained in detail in the Mania VIII thread. X7 for being the pinnacle of the Attitude era. 23, because I was there. XX is still a great show but it is forever tainted. There's also a really good thread from 2 years ago or so that's a survey of Favourite / Least favourite Mania matches and such. Very similar to Al's "Mania Awards" thread, actually.
-
Two things I want from Show / Mayweather: 1. The mythical Giantsault 2. A Shooting Star Press from Mayweather.
-
He was a child murderer?
-
Yeah, I guess it is. For some reason I stopped at the second last sentence.
-
Cheech did mention a loophole like that could be used, but that involved stating from the outset that it would be discussing current day ramifications. Perhaps a rule of thumb could be if the subject(s) of conversation actually still work for the company, it's (potentially) topical.
-
I was not making any specific reference.
-
I thought Malibu still posted here but there's a fairly good chance Repo Man's old avatar was confusing me.
-
It helps if the person that went has a flare for writing. Not necessarily even a good writer, but someone that can paint a picture to the reader of the show they saw. For every detailed report thread, I'm sure we'll get wrestlingfan8219 making a thread with "hey guys I went to a show. HHH beat umanga. Cena beat Orton but it was dq so orton is still the chimp." and so on, but it could be good.
-
Boy that sure was a long way to go for a "Black Lushus = Nigger Please" word filter.