Jump to content

DrVenkman PhD

Members
  • Posts

    9713
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DrVenkman PhD

  1. Though I doubt they intend to, WWE has gradually come off as not giving a rat's ass about their growing 24/7 subscribers. In the 11 months I've had it, they went from monthly schedules to wrong schedules to no schedules. Now they're not even bothering with the preview schedule.
  2. People could be voting for it ironiaclly, like when K-Kwik was briefly winning a poll on who should lead the WWF against the Alliance.
  3. They readded WM23? Neat. I believe this week is supposed to be new MNW, PrimeTime, History of ECW, and swapping out the Dusty vs Flair/Bossman matches for two different matches (listed as "AWA Tag Match" and "Bunkhouse Stampede"). Here's hoping the AWA tag match is Dusty/Murdoch vs Don Muraco and... damn, I'm having a memory lapse and can't remember his name, but he's really good. Billy Robinson? Anyway, they showed that match from 1977 in September last year and it's really good especially when you consider the time period. Don is unrecognizable.
  4. WWE.com has a poll on a favourite GAB match since the show was revived in 2004. Despite never happening (and what did happen was called "The most burtal match of 2006, for all the wrong reasons" by WWE's own magazine) Khali vs Undertaker is leading.
  5. I thought the Edge/Kane matches in the summer of 2005 were ok - good.
  6. While I'm almost certain the Benoit-free GAB 1990 will win the PYBO poll, July 2nd has come and gone with WWE.com not updating anything related to 24/7 OnDemand.
  7. Hopefully tonight continues Umaga's Monster Face run, complete with his new t-shirt coming out. http://shopzone.wwe.com/newimages/images/W00779X.JPG
  8. If by rumour you mean "what people have been talking about like it's a fact because that's what they want to see and it could make sense off of previous history", then yes, there was that rumour. If by rumour you mean something actually reported by a credible source, then not that I am aware of.
  9. I assume the connection is the Chicago heritage of the LOD, but it's kind of a weak link.
  10. So apparently LOD won the belts at Anarchy Rulz 99 in Chicago.
  11. The `84 Philadelphia show has a guy holding a big sign with NWA Reigns Supreme on one side and Ric Flair - REAL Heavyweight Champion on the other. It's seen a lot during Hogan vs Studd.
  12. I went to watch the MSG show but apparently Cogeco accidentally put up the '84 Spectrum show. Next month's theme is SummerSlam according to the pre-show video.
  13. It was interesting to read an AP article (via the Wii) about Bret Hart that had nothing at all to do with Benoit. Just mentioning he's a proud Canadian that turns 50 tomorrow.
  14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkvbln1ORk0
  15. Closest I heard was mentioning that it's impossible to erase him from history. That is a good question for someone to ask if they can get through, though.
  16. They have a daily shipment in New York. Worth the trip! I'm awful at Punch-Out. Ninja Gaiden brings back good memories.
  17. Eugene training with Regal - http://youtube.com/watch?v=NXn0wTs3e4U Raw Musical Chairs - http://youtube.com/watch?v=239rruARGU0
  18. Yeah I could have made it clearer and that, but you know, typing from a Wii one letter at a time and not having the ability to C&P a link.
  19. Read the house show report on WO.com - Orton put Cena in a sharpshooter and asked "why?"
  20. My bad on saying the free MNW preview vanished, it's still there.
  21. Thumbs up to 24/7 for having the Luger/Yokozuna match go right to the SummerSlam 93 "Copyright Titan Sports" notice, thus keeping the "I'll be your hero" music video.
  22. I forgot about al mentioning the Precious choking while watching GAB 88.
  23. People seem to think the Bossman thing doesn't count because it was only heavily implied, not stated outright.
  24. I noticed "July preview" and "MNW Preview" also vanished from the free section of 24/7.
  25. I know what you're thinking - do I really want to watch a 90 minute Jim Duggan video? No, but there is a helluva piece of business from the Slammy's where Duggan and Race have a wild brawl.
×
×
  • Create New...