TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

I was thinkin a mook.

But still, I can't say anything because you are around 4 girls.

mook? o_O

haha yeah.. this was one of our 'going away' parties, so a little bit after this we seriously just had one last goodbye... or gropefest, whichever sounds better. :-)

I don't think I look like a punk as Damaramu said tho >.<

I was thinkin a mook.

But still, I can't say anything because you are around 4 girls.

mook? o_O

haha yeah.. this was one of our 'going away' parties, so a little bit after this we seriously just had one last goodbye... or gropefest, whichever sounds better. :-)

I don't think I look like a punk as Damaramu said tho >.<

Yes you do! Your face just screams arrogance! I mean......just look at yourself! Maybe it's because I've had bad experiences punching out guys that look like you.......

Guest HungryJack

you mean getting punched out by guys that look like him???

way to act like a fucking asshole, pal.

you mean getting punched out by guys that look like him???

way to act like a fucking asshole, pal.

Umm......I've never been punched out in my life......so yeah..........

Guest HungryJack

Man, Damaramu , and you wonder why people call you a fucking bumpkin. You've proved your ignorance real good in this thread. Kudos to you. Kudos.

Man, Damaramu , and you wonder why people call you a fucking bumpkin. You've proved your ignorance real good in this thread. Kudos to you. Kudos.

I don't see me proving any ignorance.

I said I've had problems with people that looked like him so that's why I said he looked like a punk.............it's not like I intended it to be mean. I have no problem with the guy, I don't know him. I just said he looked like some punks I've dealt with........are you just looking for a flamewar for no reason now? Sad.

And I don't want to mess with you IDRM. You are much to strong for the mere mortal that is me.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

Wow I just discovered this recently and I noticed some of the pictures don't work. It's nice to finally put a face to the name on the board though.

Wow I just discovered this recently and I noticed some of the pictures don't work. It's nice to finally put a face to the name on the board though.

Well we don't have a face for your name Ms. Indy Queen.....and I highly doubt that you are an actual Queen!

*leans over quizically*

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

You're Dames ex-broad, Id love to see a picture of you.

Guest Miss Indy Queen
Wow I just discovered this recently and I noticed some of the pictures don't work.  It's nice to finally put a face to the name on the board though.

Well we don't have a face for your name Ms. Indy Queen.....and I highly doubt that you are an actual Queen!

*leans over quizically*

Well you're right I'm not an actual Queen. I was dubbed this name because I'm always at Independent shows and I was told I'm the queen of it. I didn't pick it!

Wow I just discovered this recently and I noticed some of the pictures don't work.  It's nice to finally put a face to the name on the board though.

*leans over quizically*

Well you're right I'm not an actual Queen. I was dubbed this name because I'm always at Independent shows and I was told I'm the queen of it. I didn't pick it!

A likely defense. *scoffs*

Take her away boys.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

As for the picture, I'm not "allowed" to put it up because of the owner of the board.

Guest Miss Indy Queen
Ring rat?

HELLZ NO! I go to the shows to WATCH, not to get any action.