TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CoreyLazarus416

Recent purchases

SHIT, why didn't I know about the Mean Streets SE?! DAMN THEM FOR MAKING ME DOUBLE DIP TWICE!!! Oh well, at least the copy of Mean Streets I got yesterday was free.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Miracle

School Of Rock

Throw Mama From The Train

City Slickers

Batman

A movie I can't believe I bought (used), that I'm spoilering it. Cat In The Hat

A movie I can't believe I bought (used), that I'm spoilering it. Cat In The Hat

From this day forward, you are no longer allowed to ever express your opinion of film in any way. Thank you for your understanding.

Oh yes, you also now have your place in the burning fires of hell reserved, congrats.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I couldn't help myself. I wanted to see Mike Myers make an ass out of himself in a cat suit for an hour.

Shaft Goes To Africa($4)

House on Haunted Hill (The shitty remake But it was only $4)

One of the two disc sets of Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers ($9)

That video store I bought these DVDs at had the worst most obscure B movies. They didn't even have a great selection of "big A-list movies" but they had one of the most spectacular collections of B movies. I almost bought a direct to DVD movie called Sassquatch, where Lance Henriksen battles Sassquatch. It was only $4 too, how could I have past it up?

Guest MissMattitude

The last few days I have got:

Big Fish

Beyond The Stars

Buried Alive

House On Sorority Row

Hemoglobin

Skeletons In The Closet

Stir

F.T.W

Demon House

Witchboard 3: The Possession

Invisible Ghost

All but Big Fish were 4 for £5.

I have pre-ordered Elephant also.

Since the last update...

3 for $25 at Blockbuster...

The Cooler

Kill Bill, Volume One

Runaway Jury

Additionally...

61*

Beyond the Mat: Special Ringside Edition

Finding Nemo

The Godfather

Guest thebigjig

The West Wing season 1... I have never watched the show on tv so I figured I would check it out on dvd... and so far, I'm addicted... too bad that I hear the show sucks now because Sorkin was fired from NBC

Guest The Notorious CRD

The Dukes of Hazzard - The Complete First Season

Mystic River

I got all of these, brand new, from DeepDiscountDVD. If you use coupon codes, dvdsale, dvdtalk, usatoday, (there is another one but I forget it at this time), you get 20% off of your entire order. You can only use one coupon code at a time. You can even pre-order the Benoit 2-disc DVD for only $12.94, woohoo! I'll be doing that very soon. I might even do it for the Eddie DVD (same price) or for WMXX which would end up being $15 or so. If you want a great deal on some DVDs right now, head to that site right NOW!!!

WWE-HALL OF FAME 2004 (2D) $ 12.94

CHAPPELLE'S SHOW-1ST SEASON SET $ 15.60

LOST IN LA MANCHA $ 13.42

JAMIE KENNEDY EXPERIMENT-1ST SEASO $ 21.12

I got all of these, brand new, from DeepDiscountDVD. If you use coupon codes, dvdsale, dvdtalk, usatoday, (there is another one but I forget it at this time), you get 20% off of your entire order. You can only use one coupon code at a time. You can even pre-order the Benoit 2-disc DVD for only $12.94, woohoo! I'll be doing that very soon. I might even do it for the Eddie DVD (same price) or for WMXX which would end up being $15 or so. If you want a great deal on some DVDs right now, head to that site right NOW!!!

Checking it out now, you can pre-order the Star Wars trilogy for $41.88...I'm pre-ordering that along with the Benoit disc, with the coupon code the total comes to $46.44 :o And with pre-orders they don't even charge you until it's shipped, nice

Peter Pan (2003)

Backlash

Pitch Black (new version)

Trainspotting (2 disc)

Copland (director's cut)

Maybe it's just me, but I can't get any of the codes to take...

Maybe it's just me, but I can't get any of the codes to take...

Nevermind, I found this over at the DVDTalk message boards:

Dear DeepDiscountDVD.com Customers,

The promotional code posted on this and other forums was being tested internally and it was not intended to be released to the public yesterday. We do take this matter seriously and are conducting an investigation into exactly where the leak occurred.

We do, however, appreciate your enthusiasm for shopping with DeepDiscountDVD.com and we will honor the orders that we received. We're sorry that many of you were unable to submit your orders because of the heavy load on our servers. We had not planned for the additional traffic at this time.

Again, we do thank you for supporting DeepDiscountDVD.com over the years and hope that you'll continue to shop with us in the days to come!

Sincerely,

David Barker

VP Ecommerce

DeepDiscountDVD.com

So if you got your order in, great. If not, you're SOL and stuck with the pretty decent prices that DDDVD already has...