TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Retro Rob

Trish Int. Pulled from Main Page

By the way, I'd like to say that the people who might owe Jericho585 an apology are the ones who jumped all over him because he was saying he thought it was fake and giving the reason why, and then cheering him off as a milquetoast. Not those who gave a decent answer to his rambling, those who banned him (deservedly) or Rob, who had his reasons to believe the validity of his piece, but whose reputation, unfortunately, will now be sullied.

Guest Retro Rob
So you don't think there is any chance you were played? I mean fuck, it isn't like it would be hard at all for anyone at all to pull such a stunt. I'm sure any one of us here could do so.

You didn't have the conversations I did.

Unless you talked to her on the phone, had any contact with her through her website, or anything like that, there is no way at all for you to know that you have ever talked to her period.

Once again... I'm sure many of you have been in a situation where you want to say something to save your own reputation, but you can't because of the rammifications it would have on someone or something else.

Someone needs to go right here and post some sort of message to her message board if for no other reason than to apologize personally.

Don't bother. It's been taken care of in a way that will not be made known to anyone besides those involved.

Look, I will not get into any details on this matter because of the rammifications they would have. I understand that many of you will have trouble believing this, but I really can't go into this any further than I already have.

Guest Downhome
Look, I will not get into any details on this matter because of the rammifications they would have. I understand that many of you will have trouble believing this, but I really can't go into this any further than I already have.

That doesn't fly, there is no reason at all why you wouldn't be able to tell us more. You made everyone at TSM a part of this the moment you had the interview and had Dames post it here.

I say again, unless you talked to her in some way OTHER than AIM, there is no proof at all who you were talking to was actually her. Anyone could pretend to be her, or anyone else. As I said, any one of us here could pull something like that.

That is all.

Guest TheGame2705

Well this sucks. I'm sorry Rob. To be honest though, in retrospect it seemed all too planned. You post the interview then suddenly a previously banned poster comes on here and says it's false then on the site Trish says it's false. It seems like someone set you up and that really sucks. If this one was fake and it's the same name then is the first one fake too? :(

And it's not at all impossible that the interview could have been pulled because it's too candid. I mean Piper got fired for talking about drugs. Trish talked about them too and Vince could have told her to go on her website and deny it. Wrestlers usually never talk about their 3rd party interviews on their sites to begin with.

Guest OnlyMe
I'm sure many of you have been in a situation where you want to say something to save your own reputation, but you can't because of the rammifications it would have on someone or something else.

If you are witholding something to save Trish... fuck her. But I doubt you would...?

Nik

Guest Jobber of the Week
By the way, I'd like to say that the people who might owe Jericho585 an apology are the ones who jumped all over him because he was saying he thought it was fake and giving the reason why, and then cheering him off as a milquetoast.

I used the report function and complained that he was trolling.

I thought he was then. I thought he still is now.

If I argue that the sky is blue, but call you all names while I do so and get banned for being an asshole, does that mean I should be unbanned when you step outside and see that the sky is, indeed, still blue?

Guest Sakura

This cryptic stuff is funny. If you can't go into detail because of "rammifications" why bring it up at all?

Guest Chuck Woolery

I hate to sound like an ass... but it's ramnifications.

More seriously, however. I've spoken with the Trish screen name a couple of times, and while she did seem like someone who was real... I get the feeling it could be someone roleplaying, a la Yuna/Stevie. Could be just a theory of mine.

Guest Downhome
More seriously, however. I've spoken with the Trish screen name a couple of times, and while she did seem like someone who was real... I get the feeling it could be someone roleplaying, a la Yuna/Stevie. Could be just a theory of mine.

I've talked to "her" under that screen name also, just about everyone has. As I said, anyone could pretend to be anyone, and if they are even half assed, they could get people to believe it.

No offense or anything at all, as I believed it was her for the longest time also.

Guest Jobber of the Week
Don't bother. It's been taken care of in a way that will not be made known to anyone besides those involved.

Kind of fails to help the site's credibility in the public's eyes though, doesn't it?

You didn't have the conversations I did.

(...)

(singsong voice) Someone's having cyber.... :lol:

But seriously dude, I call bullshit. Believe me, I'm on your side on this one, but you're what? 16 or 17? You aren't contracted as to whether you can and can't say this and that and the other (and even if you were, I don't think minors can legally agree to such a contract themselves.) You're intentionally trying to keep us in the dark here. <_<

By the way, I'd like to say that the people who might owe Jericho585 an apology are the ones who jumped all over him because he was saying he thought it was fake and giving the reason why, and then cheering him off as a milquetoast.

I used the report function and complained that he was trolling.

I thought he was then. I thought he still is now.

If I argue that the sky is blue, but call you all names while I do so and get banned for being an asshole, does that mean I should be unbanned when you step outside and see that the sky is, indeed, still blue?

Jericho wasn't banned for calling people names, he was banned for being a previously banned poster. Yeah, he was trolling, but only after everyone jumped on his back because they were so sure he was wrong. Good riddance and all, but people were being harsh to the guy.

Guest OnlyMe

"ramifications" :P

Guest Dangerous A

I am sorry for you Rob. I would post the interview also if I thought it was legit. It was an oppurtunity to get TSM recognition and you went for it.

As it stands now, it looks like it was a hoax. Man, that sucks.

Guest Retro Rob

Ok, here goes. I only have a few minutes. Here are two conversations I had with her today.

RalphWiggum215 (11:45:23 AM): hey, did you get my message earlier?

TS9T75 (11:46:08 AM): Yes. I'll see but it's not really the type of interview I want to advertise at the site.

RalphWiggum215 (11:46:32 AM): ok I understand what you mean

RalphWiggum215 (11:47:06 AM): its just that it would be a good way to verify to everyone that the interview was indeed legitimate

TS9T75 (11:47:33 AM): I really thought that it would be read by a small amount of people - I could get into trouble over what i've said to you

RalphWiggum215 (11:47:52 AM): well we really don

RalphWiggum215 (11:48:00 AM): don't get that many hits

RalphWiggum215 (11:48:12 AM): compared to some other sites

TS9T75 signed off at 11:48:34 AM.

RalphWiggum215 [8:53 PM]: i really would have appreciated it if you were more straight forward with me earlier... i gladly would have pulled the interview if thats what you wanted

TS9T75 [8:53 PM]: The damage was done by then. Apologies.

RalphWiggum215 [8:55 PM]: i understand, did you get into any serious trouble over it? i really didnt think you said anything too revealing or "wrong"

TS9T75 [8:56 PM]: It was my fault for being naive. I'll survive

RalphWiggum215 [8:57 PM]: well, i'm really sorry about that then... i would imagine your denial of the interview was the only way to get out of it without a mess

TS9T75 [8:58 PM]: It is a mess

RalphWiggum215 [8:58 PM]: but didnt you more or less say that i fabricated the entire thing? doesnt that get you out of it?

TS9T75 [8:59 PM]: Yes but not with the higher ups

RalphWiggum215 [9:00 PM]: i feel pretty badly about this and although i really don't see what was so inappropriate about any of your answers... you had to do what you had to do

TS9T75 [9:01 PM]: Thanks for understanding

RalphWiggum215 [9:02 PM]: personally though... i really don't know how i should respond to the vast amount of people who question me over this... but that isn't too big of a deal

RalphWiggum215 [9:05 PM]: i really dont know what else to say about this... more or less, i just feel bad that you, the website, and all of its writers look bad now in the eyes of someone

I'll be back around 11:00 to further explain.

Guest Jobber of the Week
Jericho wasn't banned for calling people names, he was banned for being a previously banned poster.

Check the post:

From the literal interpretation:

2. Trolls will be automatically banned. Trolling is defined as the consistent posting of useless material with the intention of getting off-topic and specifically eliciting and inciting undesirable responses from users reading the thread.

Consistent. Check.

Useless. Check

Intention of getting off topic. Check.

Throw in some stupid bullshit in the other thread in this folder he used and that his IP matches about a dozen in the ban filter and my morning starts off fantastic.

In other words, what he did (trolling) was bannable, and that he was previously banned was icing on the cake.

Guest Chuck Woolery

"ramifications" :P

heh, I was already made to look like an ass by one of the SWF guys over that. My apologies.

Guest Downhome

Bulllllllllllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

I'm sorry, but anyone could do that. Fuck, I'd string you out also if I was pulling this sort of stunt.

Guest AM The Kid

I'm sorry Rob but I think they are still playing with you...

Guest Downhome

Yes, I'm sure that "Trish" thought that the interview would only be read by a small ammount of people. Especially the depth that she went into.

Furthermore, if she really did go to all of those sites she listed, then "she'd" already know that tons of people would see it.

Guest Eagan469
Trish Stratus: I visit The Torch, Wrestling Observer and PWBTS for show reports

and what's going on. I love Hyatte's columns at 411Wrestling.com and chat to

him from time to time. Scott Keith's rants are always a good way to while away

the time, I even have a copy of his book. I enjoy the tape reviews (especially

the shoot ones) at The Smart Marks.com. I visit the Wrestling Classics message

board quite often but rarely post; it's a good read all the same. And of course

www.TrishStratus.com.

Trish Stratus would not openly plug Scott Keith. No way. No how.

Guest Downhome
I'm sorry Rob but I think they are still playing with you...

It sounds like something I would've done to someone.

(It's not me, if you are wondering.)

Guest Dangerous A
TS9T75 [8:56 PM]: It was my fault for being naive. I'll survive

This particular part of the convo has me thinking bogus. Trish has been affiliated with the net and running a site now for years. Same goes for her dealings with WWE people on what is and isn't kosher in regards to what you can and can't say about the company. I have a hard time believing Trish would be "naive" about things like net interviews and such. I don't think WWE people are allowed by virtue of contract and such to give interviews with anyone unless approved. This section has me thinking a lot now.

Guest OnlyMe
"Trish Stratus" said...

enjoy the tape reviews (especially the shoot ones) at The Smart Marks.com.

The shoot ones written by... Retro Rob.

Guest CanadianChick
"Trish Stratus" said...

The shoot reviews are written by Brandon Truitt actually.

Guest Jobber of the Week
but didnt you more or less say that i fabricated the entire thing? doesnt that get you out of it?

Yes but not with the higher ups

But, if her whole alibi was that she never did it, how would "the higher ups" know? Jesus, I guess I should get an Undertaker AIM address and give TSM a CONTROVERIAL~! interview and get him de-pushed, too.

In other words, bullshit. :spank: But thank you for being open to us about this. :)

Guest Sakura

The part about Trish saying "the higher ups" are mad at her is funny. That reeks of BS.

Isn't Rob like totally betraying her trust and screwing her now? If the "higher ups" were pissed before they're gonna be REALLY mad now~!

Guest OnlyMe
"Trish Stratus" said...

The shoot reviews are written by Brandon Truitt actually.

Shut up :(

Dammit, I should have known that. I hope I don't get in trouble with the "higher ups"