TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Retro Rob

Trish Int. Pulled from Main Page

Guest Downhome

I don't believe it, there is no proof at all that he ever really talked to Trish Stratus. Add that to the bullshit at WC and we have a big ol' freshly cooked pile of manure.

Guest Eagan469

Retro Rob - if you want to get back at her, why don't we post the interview all over the net and just replace your name with "Interviewer".

We'll replace all TSM references with "Trishstratus.com", submit it to the news sites, and let the drama unfold.

Good plan? :P

Guest Doyo

she started her comments by saying " I know that WWE is hardly in dire straits as the company makes millions of dollars profit each year and still pulls in decent enough TV ratings and PPV buyrates but I think it is agreeable that the shows aren't as interesting as they used to be."

She was careful not to put down the WWE in a manner that your typical

internet user would. Most people on here would have just said something

like "we all know that wwe sucks now".

Anyway, we won't really ever know the truth for sure. Not anytime soon

at least, maybe after Trish quits or gets fired from wwe.

Guest Dangerous A

*to the tune of "The Real Slim Shady"*

I'm Trish Stratus

yes I'm the real Stratus

all you other Trish Stratus's

can just kiss my ass

Will the Real Trish

Please stand up, Please stand up

Please stand up, Please stand up

Guest crandamaniac
Trish Stratus does not conduct interviews online unless they are WWE approved or appear here on this website via a link or rewritten in whole and its legitimacy is verified by virtue of appearing on this site TrishStratus.com.

Because of this, I'm inclined to think that you been had. You never said in any way that you had the WWE approval to do this interview. Course then again I could be wrong and you really did talk to Trish. Course the only way we'd know is if she either came out on Raw and said so herself, or if she posted a picture with her at her computer showing she was talking to you

Guest HartFan86

Well, that's something Rob..as I told you on IM. I think she probably did what she did because, like you said, didn't want her ass on the end of something bad from the company (most likely on substance abuse.) This thing will eventually clear up and all will be right again.

Downhome, give it a fucking rest. Yes, we know, you don't believe it's Trish. We've seen that for 6 pages now.

Retro Rob was put in a very tough situation. For his own safety, he might not be saying exactly everything that he knows. But if he's telling everybody here that he does indeed think it's Trish, then why the hell must you keep coming back with "No it's not."? The situation is hard enough without you standing on the sidelines and saying the same damn thing.

If Rob thinks it was Trish, and it does look like he would know a little better than you, stop trying to cause such extra trouble. You're like that kid in the playground that screams out a whole bunch of confrontational stuff, but yet, no one listens. No one's listening right now so please stop spewing the same things. We get it.

Guest Eagan469
Course the only way we'd know is if she either came out on Raw and said so herself, or if she posted a picture with her at her computer showing she was talking to you

7.jpg

Retro who?

Guest Retro Rob

OK. I'll address a few points.

I don't believe it, there is no proof at all that he ever really talked to Trish Stratus.

I covered that already. I (and many others) are able to interpret the proof that I supplied and draw a rather obvious conclusion. And if majority of the posters here can see that and you can't, I really don't give a shit.

Retro Rob - if you want to get back at her, why don't we post the interview all over the net and just replace your name with "Interviewer".

We'll replace all TSM references with "Trishstratus.com", submit it to the news sites, and let the drama unfold.

Good plan?

I'll have to discuss that with Dames... ;)

Trish Stratus does not conduct interviews online unless they are WWE approved or appear here on this website via a link or rewritten in whole and its legitimacy is verified by virtue of appearing on this site TrishStratus.com.

Because of this, I'm inclined to think that you been had. You never said in any way that you had the WWE approval to do this interview. Course then again I could be wrong and you really did talk to Trish. Course the only way we'd know is if she either came out on Raw and said so herself, or if she posted a picture with her at her computer showing she was talking to you

Do a Google search for other Trish Stratus interviews. You will see that they are all similar to this one AND they are on sites that probably did not have WWE clearance. Hell Lance Storm recently did an interview on a 2-bit site and I doubt the WWE knew about that one.

Guest Jobber of the Week

I do not think you are a liar Rob, but I think you're kind of in denial.

"The higher ups" comment, the Mick Foley on Creative thing, it just reeks too much of bull for me to bite on it. Sorry.

The simple fact of the matter is this AIM character hasn't done jack squat to prove their identity. Not even a "hey, post this on your site for a minute" kind of thing.

Guest MrRant

Who gives a fuck? Really? Is someone actually offended there may or may not have been an interview with Trish and they aren't getting the "right" answers? Christ what a bunch of children we have running around here. Those legit and those that just have the mind of a child.

Guest bob_barron
I don't believe it, there is no proof at all that he ever really talked to Trish Stratus. Add that to the bullshit at WC and we have a big ol' freshly cooked pile of manure.

Then don't believe it. I think a 2 page explanation by Retro Rob is more then enough. Give it a rest DH- It seems Retro Rob would no more then you whether it was legit

Guest Retro Rob
Retro Rob was put in a very tough situation. For his own safety, he might not be saying exactly everything that he knows. But if he's telling everybody here that he does indeed think it's Trish, then why the hell must you keep coming back with "No it's not."? The situation is hard enough without you standing on the sidelines and saying the same damn thing.

Thanks. And I said literally EVERYTHING in the 2 page post. Just to set the record straight, I was not contacted by WWE lawyers....

Guest Chuck Woolery
Downhome, give it a fucking rest. Yes, we know, you don't believe it's Trish. We've seen that for 6 pages now.

Damn, dude, I wish I'd been able to say that 1) first and 2) as eloquently. Nicely done.

Guest Dangerous A
Who gives a fuck? Really? Is someone actually offended there may or may not have been an interview with Trish and they aren't getting the "right" answers? Christ what a bunch of children we have running around here. Those legit and those that just have the mind of a child.

Now that we're into the 6th page of discussing this, I gotta side with Rant now.

Who cares? It now boils down to cred issues with Rob, AIM, and Trish.

None of these issues is going to stop the sun from coming out tommorrow, is it?

:: takes thread out for a walk in the pasture and puts 2 in it's head :: :headbang:

Guest HartFan86

Damn, dude, I wish I'd been able to say that 1) first and 2) as eloquently. Nicely done.

I was going to say the same thing. No offense, of course.

Guest teke184

I've been talking with Rob about this interview for a while now, before the controversy broke, and he did NOT fabricate the interview out of thin air. Either he got worked by a poser using that IM account or the real Trish had to play CYA once the interview hit the "mainstream" IWC sites like the Torch (I knew there was trouble coming when the headline "Trish was unprofessional in Gayda match" showed up at the Torch).

It doesn't matter what happened because this site will survive and move on, and Rob will still be a part of that.

For those of you giving him such a hard time, feel free to kiss my ass.

That is all.

Guest Downhome

What the fuck? He said he didn't care, so that's all. I just wanted to speak my mind after that post, that's all.

It really doesn't matter one way or another. Hell, I suggested for this to be deleted and to just forget about it totally back near the begining of this thread.

Guest Jobber of the Week
The mob mentality here by some people is hilarious

thoa048.jpg

Guest Anglesault
the Mick Foley on Creative thing, it just reeks too much of bull for me to bite on it. Sorry.

Is it possible that the WC guy is someone totally different using Trish's real AIM name?

Guest Flyboy
It would be shame if that wasn't really Trish, however.

*whistles*

and when it reaches the bottom of the hill and rolls to a stop, the snowball is about 3 miles in diameter....

Either way, Rob, don;t sweat it. You were in a catch-22 for sure.

Guest Jobber of the Week
Is it possible that the WC guy is someone totally different using Trish's real AIM name?

But then why would AIM trish be going around talking about her posting on the board?

Guest Retro Rob
But then why would AIM trish be going around talking about her posting on the board?

"AIM Trish" actually said she RARELY posts on the board. This person racked up a decent amount of posts.

Guest Eagan469

she said in the interview that she rarely posts on wrestlingclassics.com - so maybe someone who read the interview thought it would be funny to make a "surprise" appearance

Guest fairtoflair7

I just find all this funny. For a WWE superstar to get in trouble for an interview he/she did with a popular poster from a growing board, that's some pretty big stuff if you know what I mean. Plus , now every post by any poster on this board. is almost defintely read by someone in the WWE. That's a pretty big accomplishment :cheers: