TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Retro Rob

Trish Int. Pulled from Main Page

Guest EI Cubano

Something isn't adding up from where I sit.

Quite a few of us have probably chatted with Trish over the last year and a half or so. Those of us who have were all likely taken aback by not only how easy it is to fall in love with her, but how damn nice she is. She likely has tons of "pesky" (as many others would likely say) fans "bothering" her, but she's so incredibly friendly and not egotistical given her celebrity status that it's amazing to see.

Trish IS the kind of woman who would go out of her way to give Rob an interview and not hold back in order to give him the best that she possibly can. Sometimes kindness can be a downfall though and as WWE is against any of their employees, even developmental talent, giving unauthorized interviews, Trish could theoretically find herself in hot water for giving the interview without permission. If I was Trish and I needed to pay my bills and had Vince McMahon asking me to deny an interview, I would do it too.

"Trish" has been using the same screen name for so long that if the person is an imposter, they would have had to have been doing it flawlessly for two years now. Would any pranksters amongst you keep up a "prank" for two years that involved chatting with horny fanboys? If you did, wouldn't you have made waves and try to score an interview with The Torch or something in attempt to make waves with your prank?

I'm not saying that Trish did the interview and I'm not saying that she was right for denying it if she did, but for the sake of a sweet woman I'm willing to believe that she didn't (wink wink) for her own well being. Lay off Rob though, he's just doing what he can to make TheSmartMarks.com better and perhaps trying to make life a little easier for a woman who was trying to do the same. You never know.

Guest Jobber of the Week
she said in the interview that she rarely posts on wrestlingclassics.com - so maybe someone who read the interview thought it would be funny to make a "surprise" appearance

Well then "TS" would really know the gimmick then. Including the other AIM address, be it real or fake.

Guest HartFan86

Thinking about it, WWE is such a scam of a company. They are all "GOD BLESS AMERICA...support our troops!" and they can sell USA merchindise and stuff....yet they don't even let their employees have Freedom of Speech.

That's the real bullshit, if you think about it.

Guest Doyo
"AIM Trish" actually said she RARELY posts on the board. This person racked up a decent amount of posts.

60 posts in about 11 months, that could be called rare.

Guest bob_barron
Thinking about it, WWE is such a scam of a company. They are all "GOD BLESS AMERICA...support our troops!" and they can see USA merchindise and stuff....yet they don't even let their employees have Freedom of Speech.

I don't see the government prosecuting Trish Stratus for what she said

Guest Anglesault

I want this cleared up so I can figure out if I can bash Test again without fear of him reading. ;)

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Now, I don't want to read the past 7 pages, but can someone explain to me how this warrants 7 freakin pages?

Thinking about it, WWE is such a scam of a company. They are all "GOD BLESS AMERICA...support our troops!" and they can see USA merchindise and stuff....yet they don't even let their employees have Freedom of Speech.

.........what?

He said WWE didn't give their employees the freedom of speech. Which they don't. They're basically unauthorized to do any interviews. They can't speak out against some of the writing for fear of being fired. As we saw with Piper last week, if they speak about a certain topic like drugs, they will be fired as well. WWE wrestlers need to be extremely careful over what they say. Sure, this is probably in their contracts (which is legal), but it still means that they aren't able to speak like the constitution says they should be able to.

And yeah, WWE is "God Bless America", "Let's punish our troops by giving them Bad Blood for free, by gawd" and other stuff. But when it comes time to actually grant the first amendment to their workers, they throw a fit and promise danger unless their way is completely met.

.....How your statement even applies to that completely escapes me. Please, read things more carefully the next time you respond. He never mentioned the government prosecuting her but, in fact, WWE preaching one thing but actually doing another.

Guest JHawk

It should be noted that nowhere on Trish's site is TSM or Retro Rob mentioned. That could give validity to the claim that she had to deny it to save face, because most people would say which site it was in order to discredit them, a la Jericho bashing the Torch site after KOR 2002.

Either way, Rob was in a tough as hell position when the shit hit the fan, and I don't wish that one on anybody.

Guest Doyo
Now, I don't want to read the past 7 pages, but can someone explain to me how this warrants 7 freakin pages?

It says something about the WWE product when something like this generates

way more interest than the product itself.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Rob wouldn't spill the beans at first then went and made a prepared statement, which naturally leaves everyone's imaginations to run wild. Now we're split up between the "That was probably her" crowd and the "No way that was her" crowd.

I refuse to believe any wrestler, let alone someone so dependable for masturbation fodder as Trish, freely has their AIM name running around online and takes all the time to respond to fans. I know some wrestlers are more net-friendly than others, but they really only have so much time and I just don't think that includes ample chatting.

Guest bob_barron

.........what?

He said WWE didn't give their employees the freedom of speech. Which they don't. They're basically unauthorized to do any interviews. They can't speak out against some of the writing for fear of being fired. As we saw with Piper last week, if they speak about a certain topic like drugs, they will be fired as well. WWE wrestlers need to be extremely careful over what they say. Sure, this is probably in their contracts (which is legal), but it still means that they aren't able to speak like the constitution says they should be able to.

And yeah, WWE is "God Bless America", "Let's punish our troops by giving them Bad Blood for free, by gawd" and other stuff. But when it comes time to actually grant the first amendment to their workers, they throw a fit and promise danger unless their way is completely met.

.....How your statement even applies to that completely escapes me. Please, read things more carefully the next time you respond. He never mentioned the government prosecuting her but, in fact, WWE preaching one thing but actually doing another.

I was just joking that HartFan misinterpreted the First Amendment and Freedom of Speech

Guest treble charged

Well, it doesn't. A lot of people just going off on conspiracy theories about how people are tricking other people or some such nonsense.

Some people are treating this like the site is the New York Times or something and someone was claiming to have an exclusive interview with Saddam Hussein or Osama bin Laden.

Guest Shanghai Kid

I don't know Rob, but I do believe him. It seems realistic that Trish did this interview thinking it was a small thing, and she said that stuff about the match with Gayda and the substance abuse, and than while sleeping on it, realized she had messed up. Than to save face, she acts like it never happens.

Either that or it was just a phony. Either way, I think the person that Rob interviewed is the same person posting on the WC board as TS or Trish Stratus.

I like this whole thing because it has a little bunch of fans against the world type feel. To think the 'higher ups' would give a damn about us and our little harmless interviews or posts makes posting here all the more intriguing.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

*head explodes*

Jesus fucking Christ, the moment "she" mentioned Scott Keith you all should have said "something ain't right here".

Guest Eagan469
To think the 'higher ups' would give a damn about us and our little harmless interviews or posts makes posting here all the more intriguing.

We're not harmless - you give me a night of spamming and I could *KILL* her reputation

But I won't - because I'm not convinced it's actually her, and I'd feel bad if it was just some troll that started this whole thing.

No it won't end well at all...

::shudders to think what kind of chaos will ensue during his four day vacation::

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

This has more people reading it then a Smackdown thread and it will be longer. Disturbing.

Call me cynical but famous woman model with big tits talking to teenage fanboys over the internet seems weird. And if she's talking about Scott Keith, well that's just crazy.

EDIT: I think Keith just came.

also, she already HAS been mega depushed so I don't think that theory is gonna work.

Guest Shanghai Kid

Reading the interivew more in-depth, you can see stuff she said that might get her in trouble.

On substance abuse-"There's a lot I could say and won't; let's put it that way".

" I don't think that there is anyone on the entire roster that

hasn't used painkillers at some point."

"I think that maybe it was a little unprofessional to show my

disappointment and I regret that. I think several factors made that particular

match pretty bad - Jackie was obviously ill prepared and out of her depth at

that point in her career although I think that the powers that be should have

realized that."

Any of that stuff might rub the 'higher ups' the wrong way.

Bottom line, if we see Trish mega depushed in the next few weeks, we know who to blame..us.

Guest Anglesault
*head explodes*

Jesus fucking Christ, the moment "she" mentioned Scott Keith you all should have said "something ain't right here".

Edge corresponded with Keith

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

If Trish loses to Jacky Gayda on Heat, then we know what happened.

Guest Sakura

I want to ask her about games. I must find a way to challenge Kane to a game of Tekken 4.

Guest treble charged

I still need to find out what elementary school she went to.

Guest Jobber of the Week
Edge corresponded with Keith

Doesn't mean he liked him. In fact, Edge gave up by the fact that Keith bitched about the ladder match.

Guest Downhome
Bottom line, if we see Trish mega depushed in the next few weeks, we know who to blame..us.

Just in theory, if that was true, we need to start picking and choosing who we interview a bit more carefully.

Say, instead of Trish, how about a HHH or a TBS?