TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Retro Rob

Trish Int. Pulled from Main Page

Guest Eagan469
This silly, cryptic "there is more to this, but I just can't say" and "rammifications" nonsense is what is making it an issue.

Not to mention that it gives us something to talk about. :D

uh-oh, it could be Banky causing the wave of excitement that he said was sorely lacking around here... :lol:

Guest Downhome
This silly, cryptic "there is more to this, but I just can't say" and "rammifications" nonsense is what is making it an issue.

Not to mention that it gives us something to talk about. :D

uh-oh, it could be Banky causing the wave of excitement that he said was sorely lacking around here... :lol:

Or we could just blame Mr. Prime like we usually do.

Guest Jobber of the Week
I don't even really care about the interview. Had he just said "sorry, it was fake" I would never have given it a second thought. This silly, cryptic "there is more to this, but I just can't say" and "rammifications" nonsense is what is making it an issue.

Whether Rob does it, whether Dames does it on behalf of the site, whether Rob and Dames do it with each other, I don't care. Actually, I'd be kind of concerned in the case of the last one. :D

I don't like to tell people how to handle their responsibilities, and I know this thread is just a site/forum drama pit (although I think the worst is behind us) of NHB-style quality, I know some sites haven't had the respect to be classy when they wind up embarassed, and they get reputations for it.

Why else would 1Wrestling be called 1Bullshit by so many people? =b

Guest Dangerous A
I don't even really care about the interview. Had he just said "sorry, it was fake" I would never have given it a second thought. This silly, cryptic "there is more to this, but I just can't say" and "rammifications" nonsense is what is making it an issue.

I think Rob may have gotten a warning of some sort from WWE officials saying that if he brings it up or talks about this at all, he could be looking at legal action being taken against him. I don't blame him at all for that because WWE have pit bulls for lawyers and they will come after you. Ask a bunch of tape dealers around if you don't believe me.

Guest Eagan469
So, Can anyone PM me this interview?

done

anyone else want it? tell me now

Guest Jobber of the Week
I think Rob may have gotten a warning of some sort from WWE officials saying that if he brings it up or talks about this at all, he could be looking at legal action being taken against him. I don't blame him at all for that because WWE have pit bulls for lawyers and they will come after you. Ask a bunch of tape dealers around if you don't believe me.

ex·tor·tion

n.

The act or an instance of extorting.

Illegal use of one's official position or powers to obtain property, funds, or patronage.

An excessive or exorbitant charge.

Something extorted.

Guest Repo Man jr
So, Can anyone PM me this interview?

done

anyone else want it? tell me now

Yeah please!

Guest Dangerous A

I am not saying that. I am alleging that. Or there is some other logical explanation as to why he is talking cryptic.

Guest Eagan469
Rob in trouble with WWE lawyers? This may be a bigger deal than i thought.

we're just speculating - you know as much as we do

Guest Downhome

Oh come the fuck on. Do you really honestly feel that ANYONE in WWE is going to get lawyers after a kid on some random Pro. Wrestling message board? Not only that, but for posting an interview with Trish Stratus of all people who didn't get their permission.

No offense, but that's impossible.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Again, considering that's basically extortion, I think we're going a little over our head in conspiracy theories. What he did was post a filtered chat log, with "her" consent. That's perfectly legal.

If WWE could take legal action against anyone, it's "Trish" for abusing their copyright. Rob did nothing wrong.

Guest Downhome
I am not saying that. I am alleging that. Or there is some other logical explanation as to why he is talking cryptic.

I vote for not wanting to admit he was f'd over, but that's just me.

Guest Eagan469

So we're taking bets now, eh?

I vote he made the whole thing up to amuse himself.

Guest Downhome

So we're taking bets now, eh?

I vote he made the whole thing up to amuse himself.

I'll change my vote to him not wanting to admit he got played because he's ashamed he wanked to the chat.

Again, no offense, this is all in good ol' clean fun.

Right?

Guest Dangerous A
Rob in trouble with WWE lawyers?  This may be a bigger deal than i thought.

Again, considering that's basically extortion, I think we're going a little over our head in conspiracy theories. What he did was post a filtered chat log, with "her" consent. That's perfectly legal.

If WWE could take legal action against anyone, it's "Trish" for abusing their copyright. Rob did nothing wrong.

True, but WWE could be interested in someone posing as one of their superstars saying things about the company that they don't want being said. They probrably didn't get lawyers, but perhaps some scary sounding official type person to scare Rob into not talking. Either that or he's still a little hurt from the egg in his face from being worked.

Guest Sakura

If he is lying he is probably doing so either because he is in on it or because he doesn't want to admit he got played.

If he's telling the truth he is doing the worst job like, ever. You have GOT to know that saying stuff like "there is more to this, but I can't say, it's a secret!" just creates more hype.

That's why I'm calling BS. The cryptic stuff just comes off as hype.

Looks like they locked up all Trish threads on Wrestling Classics. On one thread everyone was welcoming "Trish" for being there and "Trish" actually answered questions about her hobbies and stuff. This is obviously bull but everyone on WC is to naive to see it and are peeing in theyre pants to be talking to "Ms. Stratus".

Guest bob_barron

I think Retro Rob murdered someone and dumped their body in a river.

He's now on the run from the cops

Guest Downhome

We have a winner.

Guest Eagan469

They found him:

BRONCOCH.jpg

Guest thetrendsetter

The Post Above (eagan's) is Easily Post Of The Month... And It's only the 2nd...

I says all will be forgotten when some other site puts up a "Real Life Interview With The Guy that drove RVD from the airport to the arena" next week on rajah or some other site...