TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Retro Rob

Trish Int. Pulled from Main Page

Guest Downhome

I pretended to be Kevin Nash in an AOL chat room once and had everyone thinking I really was him. Who wants to be the first to interview me? :P

In all seriousness, I think the best thing to do might just be to delete ALL threads here having to do with this mess, and just move on without ever mentioning it again.

Guest Sakura

Drop it like a WWE storyline?

I think someone(maybe Trish?) should be fired before this is all over.

Guest Repo Man jr
Trish Stratus: I visit The Torch, Wrestling Observer and PWBTS for show reports

and what's going on. I love Hyatte's columns at 411Wrestling.com and chat to

him from time to time. Scott Keith's rants are always a good way to while away

the time, I even have a copy of his book. I enjoy the tape reviews (especially

the shoot ones) at The Smart Marks.com. I visit the Wrestling Classics message

board quite often but rarely post; it's a good read all the same. And of course

www.TrishStratus.com.

Trish Stratus would not openly plug Scott Keith. No way. No how.

She is actually "allegedly" posting on wrestlingclassics board right now. In a topic about the interview. Hilarious!

Jericho wasn't banned for calling people names, he was banned for being a previously banned poster.

Check the post:

From the literal interpretation:

2. Trolls will be automatically banned. Trolling is defined as the consistent posting of useless material with the intention of getting off-topic and specifically eliciting and inciting undesirable responses from users reading the thread.

Consistent. Check.

Useless. Check

Intention of getting off topic. Check.

Throw in some stupid bullshit in the other thread in this folder he used and that his IP matches about a dozen in the ban filter and my morning starts off fantastic.

In other words, what he did (trolling) was bannable, and that he was previously banned was icing on the cake.

I dunno, I get the feeling he wouldn't have been banned if his IP was clean ;)

Guest Downhome

Another thing, look at how the chats are presented. She never once comes out and just says something about the matter. Whoever this other moron is allows RetroRob to feed them their material, and they just respond to it in the way that they feel will go best with his messages.

If you don't get what I'm saying, I'll further explain.

That right there alone is a huge indication that chats are fake, etc...

Guest Eagan469

www.TrishStratus.com.

She is actually "allegedly" posting on wrestlingclassics board right now. In a topic about the interview. Hilarious!

Quick - who knows the mods there?

Ask them to record the IP of whoever's posting there as "Trish"

Then Dames can compare it to all the members here and sort this shit out.

Guest Jobber of the Week
In all seriousness, I think the best thing to do might just be to delete ALL threads here having to do with this mess, and just move on without ever mentioning it again.

But this thread is Photoshop Gold!

totelpolehigherups.jpg

Guest Dangerous A

www.TrishStratus.com.

If she was in so much trouble with the higher ups about the interview, then why is "Trish" still having convo with Rob today when it supposedly got her in trouble and why is she posting at message boards about the subject.

Whoever this person is, they are taking the ball and running with it, but they are being sloppy about it.

Good work, Jr Smartmark Detectives!!

Those two conversations he just posted sounded bogus, but he did say he(Retro Rob) would give more info later on. This is weird. He is holding something back or else he wouldnt sound so secretive about it. RR said he would tell more at eleven so i bet he is talking to "Trish" again.

Guest Eagan469

Wrestlingclassics Name: TS

Member Status: Member

Member Number: 3268

Interests: Music, Reading, Gym, Sight Seeing

Birth Date: 12-18-1975

AIM ID: TS9T75

Guest Eagan469
Those two conversations he just posted sounded bogus, but he did say he(Retro Rob) would give more info later on. This is weird. He is holding something back or else he wouldnt sound so secretive about it. RR said he would tell more at eleven so i bet he is talking to "Trish" again.

I bet it's Zack Malibu :P

Guest Dangerous A
Those two conversations he just posted sounded bogus, but he did say he(Retro Rob) would give more info later on.  This is weird. He is holding something back or else he wouldnt sound so secretive about it. RR said he would tell more at eleven so i bet he is talking to "Trish" again.

LMAO!

If it was, he really needs help because he loves to impersonate women. (Tiff Malibu, anyone?)

Guest OnlyMe

WOULD YOU LIKE TO INSTALL THIS SPYWARE? PLEASE PUSH YES!

God bless Opera.

One other thing... go and check the conversations that Rob posted with Trish. Specifically look at the format of the timestamps.

Guest Jobber of the Week

In an anticlimactic twist, she turns out to be DDP.

I feel badly for Rob because he got worked, and in turn we all did. I would have gone to my grave thinking it was trish because in the interviews I have seen or heard, she's very intelligent and those were well-crafted and intelligent answers that sounded legit.

*BUT*, someone is going just a touch too far in posting about it on another board.

Whoever RR talked to is the same person posting on Wrestling Classics because it says on her information page her AIM and it is the same person that Rob talked to when he posted his AIM conversation with her.

Guest Eagan469
Another "Trish" thread there has been locked.

I'm hoping Dames contacted them, told them what happened and is getting the IP.

Guest Jobber of the Week

So, since we are again smelling bullshit in regards to the legitimacy of this AIM personality, I think again that an apology should be sent to TrishStratus.com in the public comments board so that this site can be publically absolved.

No private conversation, no emails, admit that you have egg on your face because if you don't accept the guilt of that (and believe me, I doubt it will be much guilt or that it will last for very long) this will forever be "that guy/site/place with the fake Trish Stratus interview." That's bad, in case you didn't know.

Guest OnlyMe
Someone tried starting a thread at Wrestling Classics stating "Trish" was a fake and not really posting and it got locked. How ignorant.

I assume they are just playing it safe...

Guest Downhome
Someone tried starting a thread at Wrestling Classics stating "Trish" was a fake and not really posting and it got locked. How ignorant.

I assume they are just playing it safe...

Yeah, the Mods over there (Crimson Mask I to be specific) are REALLY hard assed.

If you spell a wreslters name wrong, use certain words like "jobber", and other things they'll jump all over you.

Guest CanadianChick
Wrestlingclassics Name: TS

Member Status: Member

Member Number: 3268

Interests: Music, Reading, Gym, Sight Seeing

Birth Date: 12-18-1975

AIM ID: TS9T75

Weird. Practically every bio of Trish that I see is 1976. May not be a big deal, but still.

Guest Sakura
So, since we are again smelling bullshit in regards to the legitimacy of this AIM personality, I think again that an apology should be sent to TrishStratus.com in the public comments board so that this site can be publically absolved.

No private conversation, no emails, admit that you have egg on your face because if you don't accept the guilt of that (and believe me, I doubt it will be much guilt or that it will last for very long) this will forever be "that guy/site/place with the fake Trish Stratus interview." That's bad, in case you didn't know.

Yeah, really.

I don't even really care about the interview. Had he just said "sorry, it was fake" I would never have given it a second thought. This silly, cryptic "there is more to this, but I just can't say" and "rammifications" nonsense is what is making it an issue.

Guest Downhome
This silly, cryptic "there is more to this, but I just can't say" and "rammifications" nonsense is what is making it an issue.

Not to mention that it gives us something to talk about. :D