TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Memphis

EWR 4.0 Has Officially Been Set Free!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

A ** Taker match is like a **** match for everyone else.

Guest Lightning Flik

...aw fuck... I hate London's ass. I had to push him and Harry Smith into Uppercard as I have WAY more over guys to be in ME.

He's now at 13% happiness.

Fuck that stupid PI drop crap. Dammit, I wouldn't be in this damn problem if it wasn't for that.

Guest JHawk

Is the market declining, Filk? If it is, you're hosed until another boom hits.

Guest Lightning Flik
Is the market declining, Filk? If it is, you're hosed until another boom hits.

No. The stupid things in a boom of 75%, my company had it's advertising at 70 last month and STILL dropped PI at the end of the month.

I think London's problem is that he DOES have ME status overness. It's just with his low charisma, it isn't increasing it.

Besides, why have London in the ME with 68, when I've got Kashmere, Cabana, Branford AND Chavayada in Uppercard with 80? I mean, stupid really.

Seriously, I understand the London deal, and I don't blame him. I just don't understand the whole PI issue.

Considering I made almost 600k in cash, I went fuck it and boosted my advertismenting to 100. I can afford, so why not? Besides, it's pretty fucked up when XPW is whipping your ass in PI.

...yes, that's right my ass is being handed to me by XPW.

Guest Nanks

I'm getting high 5's in the ratings for RAW and high 4's for SD! and I keep getting warned by the networks to done it down. I haven't been using any diva stuff or any hardcore matches or any blood attacks or anything. I don't get it. I might ad that every time I book someone in a feud someone else asks to work with them. I've turned Tajiri to work with Rey and all of a sudden Benoit wants him. I'm also booking Jericho to take the belt off HHH pretty much right off the bat and all of a sudden Jericho would rather work with Hurricane. And how's Nash's cheek?! He asks for a match with Rodney Mack for some bloody reason and then bitches to me that he's not good enough for him and shouldn't be moved up the card. Meanwhile, Mack wants to be boosted and the Road Agent reckons they worked well together. Grrrrr. I'm thinking it's because I had Mack go over. hehehe

Edited by Nanks

Guest Askewniverse
I'm getting high 5's in the ratings for RAW and high 4's for SD! and I keep getting warned by the networks to done it down. I haven't been using any diva stuff or any hardcore matches or any blood attacks or anything. I don't get it.

I think that it's your promotion's risk level that matters, not the content of the shows. I lowered the risk level to 65%, and I stopped getting warnings.

Guest Lightning Flik

Nanks, it's not the matches, it's the amount of risk you are showning that is why the networks are asking for you to tone it down.

Just drop the lvl of risk from 75 to 60-64 and you'll do just fine.

For a PPV just play with the risk setting as you wish.

Guest tpww7

It's a bitch getting a 5 * match on Hard..so far I can get **** 3/4 though.

Low Ki vs Bryan Danielson.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Big forearm by Low Ki makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Low Ki walks into a drop toe hold. Dropkick connects to the BUTT of the jaw and Low Ki goes down. Low Ki charges, Danielson moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Springboard dropkick from Bryan Danielson. Nicely done. Cover, but there's no one to count for Bryan Danielson! Low Ki reverses a hip toss. Big dropkick by Low Ki, who got a ton of air on the move. Super kick by Low Ki. Hooks the leg for a two count. Front legsweep slam aka The Stroke by Low Ki. Pin, but Danielson is out just before the three count. Bryan Danielson is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Super kick by Bryan Danielson. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Low Ki counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! AJ Styles comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Bryan Danielson turns around. AJ Styles spins Danielson around. AJ Styles hits the Styles Clash! Styles leaves the ring, the damage done! ONE...TWO...THREE. Low Ki defeats Danielson. Low Ki, having taken the victory thanks to the outside interference of AJ Styles, goes over and shakes hands with him, showing that their plan was a success.

My Opinion: This match was SO close from being perfect...but I'd feel almost...dirty giving it the full monty, so I'm only going to give it ****3/4.

Guest Nanks

Hmmm, another question, how can I cut out all these useless workers I have nothing for without blowing all my cash so I can pick up some good indy guys???

Guest Lightning Flik
Hmmm, another question, how can I cut out all these useless workers I have nothing for without blowing all my cash so I can pick up some good indy guys???

To Not Blow Cash:

Job them out (so you at least get SOME usage). If anyone has creative control, try demoting them (won't be able to) and their moral will drop to the point that you can offer them release.

Problem with letting them go:

~If TNA becomes a major playing Global fed, they will take them up.

~Merchandise sales will drop.

~Because they don't have as high in overness as they should, you'll end up losing people.

~Anyone with commitments to Japan will be a hard sell to win a contract with. Better off waiting for them to get off of the roster and THEN hire them.

Guest Lightning Flik
Hmmmmmm, any ideas for a name for an Edge/Spanky tag team??

Specially for them? Ouchie:

E-Spancially

You know. A play on the word: Especially

...damn, that's SO lame. Even for me.

Guest Nanks

Sure is. Mind you, I clearly couldn't come up with better, so Edge/Spanky will just have to do until someone more imaginative chimes in. I think I might have them go over WGTT in this feud. Tag Belts would do wonders for Spanky. He's already gaining overness just in interviews with Edge.

Guest Nathan_Avara

I'm currently at 100% PI for WWE. (On medium difficulty)

Major Feuds:

Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels (World Title)

Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle (WWE Title)

The Rock vs. Triple H

Minor Feuds:

John Cena vs. Undertaker

Chris Benoit vs. Rhyno

Rob Van Dam vs. Kane

Eddie Guerrero vs. Edge (US Title)

Matt Hardy vs. Rey Mysterio

Unofficial Feuds:

Randy Orton vs. Booker T (Intercontinental)

WGTT vs. Money Makers, EZ Money and Kid Kash (WWE Tag Titles)

Impact Players vs. Dudley Boyz (World Tag Team)

Shannon Moore vs. Chavo Guerrero (Cruiserweight Title) [Damn a Paul London neck injury!]

Anyone else having problems with wrestler's morale dropping for NO reason? Kurt Angle went down to a 35% morale, and he's been dominating Lesnar thus far. I even hired his friend and Eric to cheer him up. Then, same with Jericho. My two champions are bitching at me for no reason...maybe something to do with the roster split?

The highest * rating I've got was Ultimo Dagon vs. Eddie Guerrero ****3/4.

I hired Hulk Hogan, and jobbed him to Spanky on HeAt untill he retired. Spanky gained about 10 overness after a string of victories over Hogan and Big Show...

Guest JAxlMorrison

Yeah I just gave Jericho the RAW belt with a win over Triple H, and he was at lke 28% morale. I had to hire his friend Dr. Luther to get it to go up a little bit. Weird........he also just won a feud over The Rock.

Here's my first negative star match...........

Goldberg vs Kane.

Match Background: This will be a hell in a cell bout.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Kane ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Fallaway slam by Kane puts down Goldberg. Goldberg blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Goldberg strikes Kane. Uninspiring brawling from Goldberg. Check them brawlin' stats, boy. Goldberg walks into a drop toe hold. Nice piledriver on Goldberg. Goldberg can barely stand. Choke Slam! 1....2....3. Kane gives a murderous look toward Goldberg...and attacks! Goldberg gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Kane leaves the ring having left Goldberg down and out.

My Opinion: CRAPTASTIC~! -**.

Goldberg was released after this match, as his overness has dropped to 72 due to his reluctance to let me drop him from the Main Event.

Guest Memphis

I've yet to score a negative star match.

Kane is my champion as well, though. Surprisingly, the Psychotic gimmick (i.e the one he currently is using on RAW) is drawing HUGE money for my company. The wrestling business is in a slump as well, which makes it even more admirable.

Guest JAxlMorrison
Yeah I just gave Jericho the RAW belt with a win over Triple H, and he was at lke 28% morale. I had to hire his friend Dr. Luther to get it to go up a little bit. Weird........he also just won a feud over The Rock.

Anyone know how to raise Jericho's morale? Like I said, 29%, but he is RAW champion, and since winning the belt off of Triple H, he has defeated Flair and Jerry Lynn on consecutive RAWs. Any ideas?

Guest Vyce

Try booking Nash vs. Test.

I got a 5.98 rating for RAW. Vince would personally blow me for numbers that good.

Guest JAxlMorrison

World's Greatest Tag Team vs The Shamrocks.

Match Background: World's Greatest Tag Team and The Shamrocks have been feuding recently. The Shamrocks hold the edge, as they have yet to be beaten in the ring by World's Greatest Tag Team during the feud. This match is for the Smackdown Tag Team titles. The Shamrocks have been Smackdown Tag Team champions since 25 September 2003.

The Match: BAAACK Body drop by Haas gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Ken Shamrock hits a stalling suplex on Haas. Covers for a quick two count. Tag to Frank Shamrock. The Shamrocks whip Haas into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Big dropkick by Frank Shamrock, who got a ton of air on the move. Hooks the leg for a two count. Frank Shamrock connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Haas blocks a punch. Front legsweep slam aka The Stroke by Charlie Haas. Tag to Shelton Benjamin. Bodyslam by Shelton. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Shelton Benjamin! Frank Shamrock elbows Shelton Benjamin in the face to break a hammerlock. Tag to Ken Shamrock. Spear by Ken Shamrock. Ken Shamrock plants Shelton with an EXPLODAH~! suplex. Pin, but Shelton is out just before the three count. Double arm suplex by Ken Shamrock connects as Shelton hits hard. Shelton counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Nice piledriver on Shamrock. Ken Shamrock grabs Shelton Benjamin from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Shelton rolls through with the move! He used a pull of the tights to get Shamrock over! 1....2...3! The referee was out of position and didn't see it!

My Opinion: I don't do it often, but this match was EVERYTHING and a bag of chips... ***** baby!!

Guest Brush with Greatness

Indeed the Shamrocks are awesome. Building up both Frank and Tito right now in a feud. Will then feud Tito with Ken. Will then have Frank turn on Ken and Ken and Frank feud. Then I will have another Tito-Frank feud (with Tito turning face) when they are both ME's.

Guest Lightning Flik

Kane is my champion as well, though. Surprisingly, the Psychotic gimmick (i.e the one he currently is using on RAW) is drawing HUGE money for my company. The wrestling business is in a slump as well, which makes it even more admirable.

If you'll check out Kane's attributes I'm quite certain that he's got Menacing checked so the psycho gimmick or gimmicks relating to menacing will work highly well with him.

Thusly, he'll draw.

Anyone know how to raise Jericho's morale? Like I said, 29%, but he is RAW champion, and since winning the belt off of Triple H, he has defeated Flair and Jerry Lynn on consecutive RAWs. Any ideas?

The real reason that everyone's morale is probably suffering is that the roster split isn't really a true roster split. It just seperates it into groups to make life easier.

That said, I'd suggest that Jericho gets some wins over some lowercarders (like you really need them) or that. Make him bigger than life itself.

Then when you get to WMXX, crush the damn RAW vs. SMACKDOWN shit. Only way it'll fix itself up.

Guest Angle-plex

I created Bob Sapp with pretty sucky stats, and he is my second top merchandise seller! I'm going to turn him heel and feud him with Styles in a few months (game time).

Guest Lightning Flik
I created Bob Sapp with pretty sucky stats, and he is my second top  merchandise seller! I'm going to turn him heel and feud him with Styles in a few months (game time).

If you can't download the latest RaveX patch as the site is still down (was last I looked);

RaveX 17 these are his stats:

Open contract cash flow: 90000

Name: Bob Sapp

Weight: Heavyweight

Pic: Bob_Sapp.jpg

Stats

Brawl: 82

Speed: 6

Tech: 30

Stiff: 80

Selling: 35

Over: 75

Charisma: 70

Attitude: 90

Behaviour: 79

Has: Superstar Look, Shooting Ability, and Menacing

Touring With: PRIDE

Alignment: Face

Card: Upper

Gimmick: Monster (I'd actually use BFG for him really, but Monster is what they went with)

All so you can compare them and see how different they are.

Guest Angle-plex
Stats

Brawl: 82

Speed: 6

Tech: 30

Stiff: 80

Selling: 35

Over: 75

Charisma: 70

My stats:

Stats

Brawl: 70

Speed: 0

Tech: 10

Stiff: 85

Selling: 40

Over: 70

Charisma: 75

Mine are pretty much worse, but I can always edit them with arsenic's editor.

EDIT: I used BFG instead of monster too. I'll use monster when I turn him.

Guest Lightning Flik
My stats:

Stats

Brawl: 70

Speed: 0

Tech: 10

Stiff: 85

Selling: 40

Over: 70

Charisma: 75

Mine are pretty much worse, but I can always edit them with arsenic's editor.

EDIT: I used BFG instead of monster too. I'll use monster when I turn him.

They aren't THAT much worse really. Pretty good.

OH and there is no Arsenic's Editor out for 4.0 yet.

Guest Angle-plex
OH and there is no Arsenic's Editor out for 4.0 yet.

It was released yesterday, but I don't know if it will work with the newest version of 4.0 that was released fixing the bugs.

EDIT: Arsenic's Editor

Guest Lightning Flik

Oh didn't know that.

I ain't editing anything in my game though. I'm doing very well, so I don't really feel the NEED.

Guest El Satanico

****1/2

Rob Van Dam vs AJ Styles.

Match Background: This will be a ladder bout. This match is for the WWE Television title.

The Match: Dropkick from the middle of the ladder by Styles. Styles crushes RVD with a huge legdrop. Rob Van Dam comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Spinning back kick from Rob Van Dam. RVD uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Rob Van Dam dives off the middle of the ladder with a clothesline that connects. Spin kick by Rob Van Dam to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Styles reverses a waistlock. Spinning bulldog in the corner and RVD is down! Tor-NADO DDT from AJ Styles, RVD got planted! Second rope flying axe handle, RVD goes down. One day, Styles might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. AJ Styles dives off the middle of the ladder with a clothesline that connects. RVD backdrops AJ Styles out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Rob Van Dam. Styles takes a flying neckbreaker from Rob Van Dam. Springboard dropkick from Rob Van Dam. Nicely done. Rob Van Dam floors AJ Styles...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - Five Star Frog Splash hit hard. Rob Van Dam climbs the ladder and grabs the prize for the win. Rob Van Dam goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

My Opinion: Great match. Most people would give it ****3/4 or more, but I guess I'm a harsh grader. ****1/2 for you.

****3/4

Eddie Guerrero vs Chavo Guerrero Jr..

Match Background: This match is for the WWE United States title.

The Match: Second rope flying axe handle, Eddie goes down. One day, Chavo might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Lightning kick by Chavo on Eddie. Covers for a quick two count. Chavo Guerrero Jr. gets taken down out of nowhere! Standing leg lariat by Eddie Guerrero on Chavo. Eddie hits a dropkick on Chavo Guerrero Jr. and gets right back up. Hooks the leg for a two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from Eddie Guerrero. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Eddie hits a dropkick on Chavo Guerrero Jr. and gets right back up. Eddie Guerrero misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Chavo crushes Eddie with a huge legdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Eddie. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Eddie takes a flying neckbreaker from Chavo Guerrero Jr.. Chavo Guerrero Jr. strikes Eddie. Eddie flips out of a Chavo Guerrero Jr. bodyslam attempt. Eddie Guerrero hits a rolling kick on Chavo. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Power drive elbow by Eddie Guerrero. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Chavo Guerrero Jr. grabs Eddie Guerrero from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Eddie rolls through with the move! He is using the tights for leverage! 1....2...3! The referee didn't see it! Rey Mysterio comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Rey Mysterio spins Eddie around. Rey Mysterio hits the West Coast Hop! Eddie Guerrero has been left down on the canvas.

My Opinion: As close to a ***** match as possible...but unfortunately, it was missing something, so I can only give it ****3/4.

****1\2

Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE World title.

The Match: Stun Gun from Chris Benoit! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Massive back suplex! Kurt Angle got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Chris Benoit misses a clothesline. Benoit gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Angle! Stun Gun from Kurt Angle! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Covers for a quick two count. High Angle DDT by Kurt Angle just SPIKES Chris Benoit down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Angle drives a thrust kick into the chest of Benoit. Chris Benoit once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Vicious back suplex! Kurt Angle got nailed big time! Hooks the leg for a two count. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Chris Benoit just KILLS Kurt Angle! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! BAAACK Body drop by Angle gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Chris Benoit snap suplexes Angle. Kurt Angle once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Chris Benoit charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. BACKDROP DRIVAH~! and Benoit lands HARD! Kurt Angle has Chris Benoit down on the canvas. Angle Lock!!! Chris Benoit taps out! Kurt Angle extends his hand to Benoit...and it is accepted! They shake!

My Opinion: Great match. Most people would give it ****3/4 or more, but I guess I'm a harsh grader. ****1\2 for you.

All three were at Summerslam

Guest Lightning Flik

El Satanico, you are now on my most hated list.

Consider that a great reward for outshining my ass.

Guest TheArchiteck

WWE is at 6% PI and dropping.....

Right now i'm at 19%PI.

A couple fed upgraded to National....so only us top companies are really getting hit hard.

But I got Angle now....and Booker T is on his way!