TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Memphis

EWR 4.0 Has Officially Been Set Free!

Guest Nevermortal

Finally got it, on a Raw no less.

Chris Jericho vs Chris Benoit.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the BUTT of the jaw and Benoit goes down. Benoit backdrops Chris Jericho out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Chris Benoit. Back suplex on Jericho. Chris Jericho charges, Benoit moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Tiger suplex on Jericho. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Cover, but there's no one to count for Chris Benoit! Jericho ducks a wild right hand. Benoit takes a flying neckbreaker from Chris Jericho. Lightning kick by Jericho on Benoit. Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Benoit goes down. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Benoit backdrops Chris Jericho out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Chris Benoit. Gutwrench into a stomach breaker. Jericho may be winded. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Chris Jericho powers out of a Chris Benoit headlock. Eddie Guerrero comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Chris Benoit turns around. Eddie Guerrero slams Benoit down. Eddie Guerrero climbs to the top rope and hits the Frog Splash! Eddie leaves the ring, the damage done! ONE...TWO...THREE. Jericho defeats Benoit. Jericho \ Eddie are beating down on Chris Benoit! The music of Brock Lesnar hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. Jericho and Eddie bail out of the ring, leaving Chris Benoit down in the ring. Brock Lesnar may have saved Chris Benoit from a brutal beating.

My Opinion: I don't do it often, but this match was EVERYTHING and a bag of chips... ***** baby!!

Guest Memphis
Weeee~! My roster has STAR POWER~! Finally.

All of these wrestlers are above 50 overness and aren't Uppercard or Main Event:

Colt Cabana 54

J.R. Ryder 50

Johnny Kashmere 71 (WTF???)

*Leo Branford 61

*Marcus Chavayada 68

Spanky 62

Spiffy Sean Stylez 51

* created wrestlers and currently feuding.

I'm happy that my midcarders are doing so well. It's great. Only thing though: HOW THE FUCK IS KASHMERE 71??? :huh: I mean, I haven't booked the guy well at ALL. Geezus, no wonder the guy's morale has been biting ass. He's got more overness than he should have.

Don't underestimate the drawing ability of Spanky.

Ring Of Honor (in my game) wouldn't exist without him.

TAFKA 'M'

Guest JaKyL25

My highlights after playing through a month's worth of WWE on Medium difficulty:

--E-mails on consecutive days from RVD and Booker T requesting to work a match with HHH. Methinks someone HHHacked into their e-mail.

--Nash e-mailing me requesting to work with Rodney Mack. "I think our work may surprise you." or something. So I give them a match on Raw. 43% overall, -* from Dames. Fuck you, Nash.

--Letting Jericho auto-book Raw one week gets a 6.11 rating, a better rating than I've ever been able to get myself. What the fuck did he do?

--Here's what's REALLY got me perplexed, and if this has already been addressed I apologize: my risk level (or whatever it's called) has been set on 75%. Nothing on any of the shows has been more extreme than a chairshot here or there. Yet I got repeated e-mails from UPN and Spike TV telling me to tone my shows down some, and the week before Unforgiven, BOTH SmackDown and Heat got cancelled! What the heck happened? I desperately sent a promo tape out to USA, but they thought my shows were too risky for them as well. Now I'm stuck with one show. Gah!

Guest Memphis
--Here's what's REALLY got me perplexed, and if this has already been addressed I apologize: my risk level (or whatever it's called) has been set on 75%. Nothing on any of the shows has been more extreme than a chairshot here or there. Yet I got repeated e-mails from UPN and Spike TV telling me to tone my shows down some, and the week before Unforgiven, BOTH SmackDown and Heat got cancelled! What the heck happened? I desperately sent a promo tape out to USA, but they thought my shows were too risky for them as well. Now I'm stuck with one show. Gah!

The same matches are available on 70% risk level, and that level is something all the TV Networks are comfortable with.

I know it is silly, but the networks judge your product by how risky it CAN be, not how risky it IS.

TAFKA 'M'

Guest Nevermortal

My PPVs are absolutely BOSS.

Backseat Boyz v. World's Greatest Tag Team

Chris Benoit v. Eddy Guerrero

Both Five Star Bouts! Yes!

But Dames only gave my Angle/Michaels Iron Man **3/4. Sheesh.

Guest Lightning Flik
Don't underestimate the drawing ability of Spanky.

Ring Of Honor (in my game) wouldn't exist without him.

TAFKA 'M'

I'm just happy he has star power really. He's great.

Although, I don't think Kashmere is going to like me after Harmony Of Screams (my Event in October). He's about to job with Trent Acid (and loose the Tag Team titles) to Chance Meeting (Cade Sydal and Kriss Sprules) and then he's jobbing to true main eventer Harry Smith.

Hope he won't be super pissed with me.

Guest Lightning Flik

:D OH HAPPY DAYS~! I MADE MONEY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN~! I MADE MONEY~!

Weeee~! That's right, I'm on the road to SUCCESS~! Ya baby~! Time to push my fed into NATIONAL STATUS NOW~!

God damn, aren't TV shows wonderful? A single TV show saved my fed, that it did. Without it, I'd be sunked big time.

That and probably signing Kid Kash and Marc Mero to contracts. And also having the "FEUD OF THE CENTURY" between my resident Clean Cut fellow (no, not CM Punk or Colt Cabana), Leo Branford, and the local Egomaniac, Marcus Chavayada.

Weirdly enough, I checked the grapplefanatics.net and found out that my most over star was Marc Mero. Strange, consider the fact that Marcus Chavayada has 79 overness compared to Mero's 73.

And man, my roster can't get any better than it already is. Too bad, that because my PI suffered again, I'm now sitting with a roster that's kinda hurt morale wise. Stupid morale. But they'll feel fine when I battle my way into GLORY~!

Anywoo, thought you'd like the update on the fact that I'm NOT sinking my ship this time. Although apparently ROH and MLW are both going under from what has been told to me by EWRevenge.com. Damn. My competitions going down and I ain't. :lol: Ain't life grand?

Now if you'll excuse me, as I know your DYING to hear more, but I'm about to book my next TV show. Here's seeing ya!

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho

I had a match between HHH and Goldust on Raw which ended up being craptastic.

The next day, HHH e-mails me, saying Goldust isn't ready to advance up the card and is to blame for the bad match.

Apparently, some people can have amazing reconsiderments as HHH e-mailed me on Wednesday telling me how much he wants to work with Goldy.

Methinks Dustin has evidence of the champ in an uncompromising position. ;)

I enjoy this game and I DONT think Dames is harsh at all. But then again maybe im just lucky. My FIRSY EVER match got ****1/2. I am RoH and I had a normal singles match between AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels. I also got another 4 1/2 star match on the same show but I forget what the match was. Its a great game and its cool to have the Dames in it. And it's also cool to have Christopher Daniels as World Champion........ well kinda....untill he leaves for Japan LOL.

EDIT-The second match was Frank Shamrock vs. Tito Ortiz,Match Quality was 100% and the Daniels/Styles match quality was 98%

Guest the 1inch punch

Taiyo Kea vs Low Ki.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Kea is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Low Ki gets taken down out of nowhere! Kea scoops and slams Low Ki. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Cover, but there's no one to count for Taiyo Kea! Low Ki pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Stun Gun from Low Ki! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Reverse DDT on Kea. There's a two count on the pin. Tor-NADO DDT from Low Ki, Kea got planted! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Taiyo Kea pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Taiyo Kea hits a bulldog off the ropes. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Low Ki is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Satoshi Kojima comes running down the aisle with a chair! Low Ki and Taiyo Kea continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Satoshi Kojima slides in and blasts Taiyo Kea with a chair to the head! Kojima climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Low Ki floors Taiyo Kea. Dragon Clutch!!! Taiyo Kea taps out! Low Ki, having taken the victory thanks to the outside interference of Satoshi Kojima, goes over and shakes hands with him, showing that their plan was a success.

My Opinion: Consider yourself lucky, a ****1\4 is hard to get and it was earned every step of the way. Let's see if you can do better now.

Guest the 1inch punch

Following People work well together

-Steve Corino - Glenn Gilberti

-Konnan - Halloween

-Masato Tanaka - Satoshi Kojima

-Taiyo Kea - Low Ki

-Sting - David Young (?!)

Guest Zack Malibu

Well, my fun officially began this morning as I began an XPW Diary, branching off of my WWA Diary from 3.0. Up now in fantasy booking for those looking for a few laughs.

Oh, and Dames is recapping. From TNA Diatribes to simulated XPW reviews...how the mighty have fallen ;).

Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye
the 1inch punch Posted on Aug 3 2003, 09:18 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following People work well together

-Steve Corino - Glenn Gilberti

-Konnan - Halloween

-Masato Tanaka - Satoshi Kojima

-Taiyo Kea - Low Ki

-Sting - David Young (?!)

To add to that, Xavier and Jinsei Shinzaki are TEARING THE ROOF OFF of Stampede for me right now. I have to actually try to get a shit match out of them (shit being **1/2 from Dames).

Same goes for the Briscoe Boys and Gedo/Jedo. These guys are anchoring my show nicely. Hard to not get constant MOTYC from them aswell.

Guest Vyce
I am at cult.

I have well over 10 wrestlers signed to written contracts.

I have waited until the end of several months.

I am not on weekly PPV.

I STILL HAVE NO GODDAMN HOUSE SHOW MONEY.

Explain it to me.

I'm gettting VERY pissed with this game.  I'm tired of losing six fucking figures every goddamn month.

Ok. Hm. Have you made sure you are charging money for house shows? About only thing I can suggest.

Yes. At the bargain-basement price of 15 bucks a seat.

Side note; you can't have those written contract wrestlers in developmental camp. They are like in OVW and hence can not participate in your house shows because of this. So if you've got most of your guys in your developmental camp, this would explain your problem.

I don't even have a dev. camp at this point. I'm at mid-level cult; I don't plan to start one until I'm at least close to national. So no problem there.

Also don't have more than 10 wrestlers signed onto written contracts unless you KNOW you can afford it. It'll KILL you. Trust me, I found out the hard way. Three times counting.

I got most of my guys fairly cheap (all are well under the $70k suggested limit for written contracts at this level), and I have a decent amount of money in the bank, but unless the house money starts rolling in, I'm screwed. I can't keep running up a hundred thousand dollars (or more) of debt each month.

And you think YOUR pissed off? Dude, I've bombed SEVEN times. I've got WAY more rights to be pissed off than you, and you know what? I'm not. I find it a challenge to make sure I don't go under one more time.

I have less patience than you. :P

What truly pisses me off with this is that I think it's a glitch in the game.

Guest Lightning Flik
I got most of my guys fairly cheap (all are well under the $70k suggested limit for written contracts at this level), and I have a decent amount of money in the bank, but unless the house money starts rolling in, I'm screwed.  I can't keep running up a hundred thousand dollars (or more) of debt each month.

And you think YOUR pissed off? Dude, I've bombed SEVEN times. I've got WAY more rights to be pissed off than you, and you know what? I'm not. I find it a challenge to make sure I don't go under one more time.

I have less patience than you. :P

What truly pisses me off with this is that I think it's a glitch in the game.

Don't hire guys to written contracts unless you've got a tv show. Until then, keep everyone (or most) to open contracts. You'll save a lot more money that way.

Also take your event show attendance times it by 30 to get how much money you made off of that event. Now subtract that from your ticket sales and you'll get the house show amount.

Not a lot of money, is it? I didn't make a lot on my house shows either. Since if you've got a TV show at mid cult status, you only get 400, you get about 100 (or less, I didn't get the exact tally) for house shows. So you don't really bring in a lot of money.

Edit: Meant open, not written.

Edited by Lightning Flik

Guest the 1inch punch

HAHAH I BETTERED MYSELF...I RULE

Taiyo Kea vs Low Ki.

Match Background: Kea and Low Ki have been feuding recently. So far, Kea hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Low Ki since the feud started.

The Match: Stun Gun from Low Ki! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Spear by Low Ki. Covers for a quick two count. Taiyo Kea fights out of a grapple. Low Ki gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Running knee lift from Taiyo Kea. Hooks the leg for a two count. Powerbomb on Low Ki. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Low Ki by Kea. Remember when that was a legit finish? Low Ki blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Massive back suplex! Taiyo Kea got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Covers for a quick two count. Low Ki hits a great swinging DDT on Taiyo Kea. Low Ki then hits a pair of HARD clotheslines and a BAAACK Bodydrop! ULTIMATE HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Kea takes a flying neckbreaker from Low Ki. Low Ki hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Kea blocks a punch. Kea slams Low Ki down and motions to the crowd. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Taiyo Kea moves in for the kill. Hawaiian Smasher! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: *****! What can I say! It earned EVERY star. You, my friend, know what you're doing!

Guest Kingpk

Well, fuck, Kane's out for two months with an ankle injury. I forget, can I still use him in angles and such?

Guest Nevermortal
Well, fuck, Kane's out for two months with an ankle injury. I forget, can I still use him in angles and such?

Unfortunately, no.

Guest Lightning Flik

Nope. Your fucked now. That's about all I can say to that.

Guest Kingpk

Is this Adam's way of challenging you?

Ah well, Kane got involved in a HHH/RVD #1 contenders match, so I'll just have Austin strip him of the belt.

Dammit, and Sophie said I was booking that feud perfectly. I think the key is that Kane has a charisma of 88, which seems a little high, but whatever.

Hey, all is not lost. I can have the big blowoff at the Rumble. I can just restart the feud in December (I'm in the middle of October now)

Guest Lightning Flik
Is this Adam's way of challenging you?

Ah well, Kane got involved in a HHH/RVD #1 contenders match, so I'll just have Austin strip him of the belt.

Dammit, and Sophie said I was booking that feud perfectly. I think the key is that Kane has a charisma of 88, which seems a little high, but whatever.

Hey, all is not lost. I can have the big blowoff at the Rumble. I can just restart the feud in December (I'm in the middle of October now)

I think you just got unlucky is all. Not much you can do about it, but continue to strive to be better.

And that's a good idea. Hopefully it'll stay in people's minds while you work out other things to transpire till then.

Guest bob_barron

American Dragon and Paul London vs Tony Mamaluke and Juvi Guerrera.

Match Background: This will be a ladder bout. Dragon knows Mamaluke and Juvi from their battles for NJPW in Japan. London and Juvi have been feuding for quite some time now. So far, London hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Juvi since the feud started. Paul London is the reigning RoH IC Title champion, and has been since 20 March 2004.

The Match: STIFF high kick on Dragon by Juvi Guerrera. London takes a flying neckbreaker from Tony Mamaluke. Juvi Guerrera blasts Dragon with a slingshot into the ladder. London reverses a waistlock. Paul London hits a rolling kick on Juvi. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. London \ Dragon whip Juvi into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Dragon crushes Mamaluke with a running senton. Dragon hits a face jam on Tony Mamaluke onto the ladder! Juvi Guerrera once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. SUPER frankensteiner on Dragon, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Paul London is in trouble. Juvi Driver! Tony Mamaluke floors American Dragon. Sicillian Stretch!!! American Dragon goes limp! Juvi Guerrera and Tony Mamaluke set the ladder up and climb it, grabbing the prize for the victory.

My Opinion: I don't do it often, but this match was EVERYTHING and a bag of chips... ***** baby!!

Guest JHawk

Guys, if you're working WWE, book Christian vs. Hurricane NOW! Three matches for the IC Title with them, TWO ***** matches and a ****3/4 match!

I'm running this feud for like six months if they stay healthy at this rate!

Guest Kingpk

How's THIS for making up for Kane's injury:

- Orton and RVD had been getting into it a bit for the past few months, so I decided to let them have a mini-feud up to Armageddon to keep RVD in the people's minds.

- HHH blew off his feud with Goldberg, who will end up on his ass if he doesn't stop bitching at me, with a win. I've turned Jericho face by having him help RVD during an attack by Orton. Jericho will beat HHH for the belt and drop it to Kane the night he comes back.

- RVD/Kane HIAC at the Rumble, RVD wins the belt to blow off the feud and probably go up against HHH at Mania.

*Sends resume to Titan*

On the SD side, my top 3 feuds are: Guerrero/Angle (WWE title feud), Benoit/Mattitude (US title feud), and Edge/Cena. A WGTT vs. Spanky and Funaki match I had at No Mercy got a 100% quality rating and ****1/4 from Dames.

Guest Lightning Flik
How's THIS for making up for Kane's injury:

- Orton and RVD had been getting into it a bit for the past few months, so I decided to let them have a mini-feud up to Armageddon to keep RVD in the people's minds.

- HHH blew off his feud with Goldberg, who will end up on his ass if he doesn't stop bitching at me, with a win. I've turned Jericho face by having him help RVD during an attack by Orton. Jericho will beat HHH for the belt and drop it to Kane the night he comes back.

- RVD/Kane HIAC at the Rumble, RVD wins the belt to blow off the feud and probably go up against HHH at Mania.

*Sends resume to Titan*

On the SD side, my top 3 feuds are: Guerrero/Angle (WWE title feud), Benoit/Mattitude (US title feud), and Edge/Cena. A WGTT vs. Spanky and Funaki match I had at No Mercy got a 100% quality rating and ****1/4 from Dames.

:huh: Dude... Seriously, if I ever start a real fed, you'd definitely be the first person I'd call to get my main eventers consistantly over.

Guest Space_Cowboy

Paul London and Kid Kash rule, in two shows they've had two ****+ matches, resulting in Kash increasing 13 points of overness and London jumping up 15. I only intended for them to have a short midcard feud and now they're as over as most of my main eventers.

Guest bob_barron

Paul London vs Juvi Guerrera.

Match Background: This will be a ladder bout. London and Juvi have been feuding for quite some time now. So far, London hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Juvi since the feud started. This match is for the RoH IC Title title. Paul London has been RoH IC Title champion since 20 March 2004.

The Match: Standing leg lariat by Paul London on Juvi. Dropkick from the middle of the ladder by London. Implant DDT by Paul London! I will always and forever mark out for that move. London uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Juvi counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Dropkick into the ladder by Juvi, sending it into London! Lightning kick by Juvi on London. London backdrops Juvi Guerrera out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Paul London. London crushes Juvi with a running senton. Tiger suplex on Juvi. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Paul London misses a clothesline. Juvi Guerrera connects with a back heel kick on London and gets back up quickly. Juvi drops an elbow...but Paul London moves out of the way. Juvi takes a flying neckbreaker from Paul London. Juvi counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Juvi begins to climb up the ladder. He reaches the top...but London gets up and pushes the ladder! Juvi Guerrera falls from the top of the ladder all the way over the ropes to the outside! Paul London takes the opportunity and climbs the ladder for the win!

My Opinion: This match had it all! Big bumps, incredible, crisp moves, sound psychology. Simply one of the best matches of the year. *****!

Guest Phoenix Fury Legdrop

Does anyone know if there's an Arsenic Editor out for this? If so, where? I suck, and I'm sending ROH into bankruptcy.