TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Memphis

EWR 4.0 Has Officially Been Set Free!

Guest Lightning Flik

Congrats Rob. At least you are succeeding. I congradulate you for that.

Edit: Nice throw away match :lol:.

Guest fazzle

Yeah, I got **** 3/4 for a throw away match too.

A throw away PPV world title match, but still throw away. Kurt Angle had a mystery stalker(Matt Hardy) but then all of a sudden it was Summerslam, and I hadn't revealed Matt as the stalker yet. So I panicked and threw Benoit into the title match, since he wasn't in a feud.

Guest Lightning Flik
Yeah, I got **** 3/4 for a throw away match too.

A throw away PPV world title match, but still throw away. Kurt Angle had a mystery stalker(Matt Hardy) but then all of a sudden it was Summerslam, and I hadn't revealed Matt as the stalker yet. So I panicked and threw Benoit into the title match, since he wasn't in a feud.

You pulled the plug on pushing Matt Hardy???

YOU BASTARD~! :P

I don't think there is anything wrong with that really.

Guest fazzle

No, I just delayed it. I revealed Matt as the stalker on the next week's Smackdown, and now they're facing each other at Unforgiven.

Guest Lightning Flik
No, I just delayed it. I revealed Matt as the stalker on the next week's Smackdown, and now they're facing each other at Unforgiven.

...dude, I was kidding you know. I thought it'd be a good swerve. You know, Kurt thinking it is Benoit, but you pull the SWERVE~!

Guest Lightning Flik
Yeah.

Uh, I knew that.

....Really.

:lol:

Well at least everyone's (including yourself) having good success and fun. I'm still trying to figure out how I can manage my finances correctly, as I know I can get the PI increasing anytime now.

Guest Kingpk

I had a World's Greatest Tag Team vs. Spanky and Funaki on Smackdown, just to give them something to do.

Fucker got ****1/4 from Dames.

I then put them up against La Resistance on Heat (I'm using it as an inter-brand show for the low carders), and it got ***. Spanky asked to be permanently paired with Funaki. didn't have to ask ME twice.

I had a pretty awesome Summerslam. Dames shat on some of the matches, but it was an 82% overall rating, so I'll call it a success.

Guest fazzle
good success

Right. Good success.

Now if only Linda can ignore that 10 million I managed to lose last month.

Guest Retro Rob

It's pretty cool to steal Kurt Angle from WWE... sure he packed a tough bargain, but nonetheless.

Guest Lightning Flik
It's pretty cool to steal Kurt Angle from WWE... sure he packed a tough bargain, but nonetheless.

It does feel good, doesn't it?

Sadly, I never got to use him. Here's hoping he does you wonders.

Guest MaxPower27

I got ****1/4 out of Benoit and O'Haire(!).

I was going to just job O'Haire until he wanted to quit, but if he's going to have good matches, he can stay.

Guest ViciousFish

I had Benoit and Kurt have a submission match at Summer Slam that scored a 94% and Dames said it was only 4 3/4.

You're a bastard in this one. Holy shit!

And I had to wait for 3 weeks to see HOUSE~EN~FEUGO(sp?)

Guest Mystery Eskimo

EDIT: Nevermind...God bless Google.

Edited by Mystery Eskimo

Guest nWoScorpion

Quick Run-down of how STIFF Dames can be on ratings:NWA Total Nonstop Action (8/5/03):

Dark Match: Abyss def. Alter Boy Luke (1/2*)

Low Ki def. Paul London, Mad Mikey, Mikey Whipwreck (**)

10 Man Battle Royal: Sting def. Vader, Shane Douglas, One Man Gang, D'lo Brown, Jerry Lynn, Johnny Swinger, B.G James, Frankie Kazarian, Sid Vicious (DUD)

Texas Death Match: Abdullah The Butcher def. The Sandman (1/2*)

X-Division Title Match: Chris Sabin def. Amazing Red, Kid Kash, Shark Boy (**1/4)

Tag Team Title Match: xXx def. Americas Most Wanted, Road Warriors, CM Punk & Julio Dinero (*3/4)

Lollipop def. Alexis Laree (-*)

World Title; Ladder Match: Raven def. A.J Styles (***)

NWA Total Nonstop Action (8/12/03):

Dark Match: Mike Rotundo def. Erik Watts (**)

Steel Cage Match: Abyss & Kid Kash def. Americas Most Wanted (**1/2)

X-Division Title match: Jerry Lynn def. Chris Sabin © (***)

Hulk Hogan TLD Sting (1/2*)

Christopher Daniels def. La Parka (**1/2)

World Title match: Raven def. Jeff Jarrett (DQ) (***1/4)

Russo went to 7% moral in 1 night, because I signed Hogan,lol.

and its a first. The FIRST -* match I've ever gotten. LOL

Guest mach7
Adam R going pro is much-deserved.  But the thing is, with TEW being commercial software, we can be sure that the next game won't feature real wrestlers, certainly not WWE anyway.

Although I'm sure there'll be online patches to put the real names in anyway  B-)

That's right. The plan is to have it include fake and "unlicenced" guys...but RaveX will be making a patch to include everyone.

Dames

Would that even matter? I mean, TNM has been using real wrestlers and is a pay-product...

Guest Brush with Greatness

Flik are you playing on hard or very hard?

As for me, I recreated ECW. I put myself on 10% National with 2 million dollars starting cash. I also reassigned Paul Heyman from WWE to ECW as a Non-Wrestler instead of a manager (makes him less usefull but I will still have all his relationships this way).

So things start off good, I get a few key guys signed to written contracts and the rest are shared guys. Me and TNA are not feuding so things are good. At the start of the second month Vampire Zone Fighting is formed (National 40%). They are at war with TNA and all of a sudden everyone is getting signed up. I lost Kid Kash, Raven, AJ Styles, Ron Killings, Psychosis and Roadkill all to Vampire who signed them (along with numerous others to written contracts). TNA then started signing up a bunch of independents to written contracts and now the only decent indy wrestlers left are the guys that too Japan. My main event scene was shredded down to Shamrock and Vader. I had to sign Taiyo Kea to feud with Shamrock and push Steve Corino up to main event. (Heyman hated signing Corino, but I appeased him by also inking Francine and Chris Candido).

On the plus side, I threw Frank Shamrock and Tito Ortiz in a match together and it drew a match quality of 98%. And I have both those guys inked to written contracts.

Adam R going pro is much-deserved.  But the thing is, with TEW being commercial software, we can be sure that the next game won't feature real wrestlers, certainly not WWE anyway.

Although I'm sure there'll be online patches to put the real names in anyway  B-)

That's right. The plan is to have it include fake and "unlicenced" guys...but RaveX will be making a patch to include everyone.

Dames

Would that even matter? I mean, TNM has been using real wrestlers and is a pay-product...

Well, TNM7 can be sued then. Adam is trying NOT to get sued.

Dames

Guest mach7

Dames

Well, TNM7 can be sued then. Adam is trying NOT to get sued.

Dames

Understood. I guess the patch/export option is best then. :D

Guest Zack Malibu

Hey! I also made ECW, putting them at 90% Cult with 3 million in the bank. Only person I put on the roster was Heyman, as a non-wrestler, unsackable and with a creative control clause. Since it's dead at work, I should (hopefully) be able to play around with the new game a bit today.

Guest jimmy no nose

I put Funaki in the opening match and he beat Rey by DQ because I was trying to move along my fued for the Cruiserweight title, so the next day in my mail box I get one from Funaki that just says "Indeed".

Trying to sign Shane Douglas is funny just because of the number of messages you get going against it, Ric Flair, HHH, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Shawn Michaels, Paul Heyman, and even a few others.

Guest Zack Malibu
I put Funaki in the opening match and he beat Rey by DQ because I was trying to move along my fued for the Cruiserweight title, so the next day in my mail box I get one from Funaki that just says "Indeed".

Trying to sign Shane Douglas is funny just because of the number of messages you get going against it, Ric Flair, HHH, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Shawn Michaels, Paul Heyman, and even a few others.

I'd ignore all Douglas messages. Especially from HHH.

Guest Ram

I cancelled Heat and a few weeks later got SD! dropped from UPN for being too risque (WTF?).

So I've got to fit two shows worth of feuds on one RAW now. Egads.

Heh, I just got my first -* match.

Heel Ron Killings against face Goldberg in WWE. Killings goes over clean, with Goldberg complaining because I didn't let him get his heat back after (although not about the result).

Anyway, the match gets a low rating, I get a report saying Goldberg was crap in the ring, then Goldberg blames Killings for the match being bad.

Solid gold :)

Guest Anglesault

Eddy and Chavito did it AGAIN!

On a no contest!

Chavo Guerrero vs Eddie Guerrero.

Match Background: Eddie and Chavo have been feuding recently. Chavo has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE United States title. Eddie Guerrero has been WWE United States champion since 12 October 2003.

The Match: Eddie Guerrero hits a rolling kick on Chavo. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. Chavo blocks a kick from Eddie Guerrero. Standing leg lariat by Chavo Guerrero on Eddie. Second rope flying axe handle, Eddie goes down. One day, Chavo might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. There's a two count on the pin. Vicious kick to the teeth from Chavo Guerrero. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Spin kick by Chavo Guerrero to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Eddie Guerrero reverses a hip toss. SUPER frankensteiner on Chavo, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Hooks the leg for a two count. Power drive elbow by Eddie Guerrero. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Second rope flying axe handle, Chavo goes down. One day, Eddie might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. STIFF high kick on Chavo by Eddie Guerrero. Chavo Guerrero elbows Eddie Guerrero in the face to break a hammerlock. Eddie takes a flying neckbreaker from Chavo Guerrero. Springboard dropkick from Chavo Guerrero. Nicely done. The referee watches as the two wrestlers go to the outside and start brawling around ringside. He completes a ten count, and they are still outside, having ignored the count. This match is over via double count out. The fight has started up again! Chavo Guerrero attacks Eddie, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.

My Opinion: I don't do it often, but this match was EVERYTHING and a bag of chips... ***** baby!!

Guest bob_barron

I got two ***** matches on the same show!

AJ Styles and Low Ki vs Tony Mamaluke and Juvi Guerrera.

Match Background: This will be a ladder bout. Styles knows Low Ki from their battles for Zero-One in Japan. Mamaluke knows Juvi from their battles for NJPW in Japan. Styles \ Low Ki and Mamaluke \ Juvi have been feuding for quite some time now. Mamaluke \ Juvi hold the edge, as they have yet to be beaten in the ring by Styles \ Low Ki during the feud. This match is for the RoH Tag Titles titles. Low Ki \ Styles have been RoH Tag Titles champions since 18 February 2004.

The Match: Low Ki hits some punches. How generic. Styles hits a dropkick on Tony Mamaluke and gets right back up. Suplex onto the ladder by Low Ki! I can just picture J.R. screaming 'How do you learn to fall on a 20 foot ladder!' Mamaluke pushes out of a AJ Styles hold. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Mamaluke \ Juvi whip Low Ki into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Super kick by Juvi Guerrera. Dropkick into the ladder by Juvi, sending it into Styles! Low Ki blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Styles crushes Juvi with a huge legdrop. Juvi Guerrera gets sent flying to the outside. Meanwhile, Tony Mamaluke is climbing the ladder! Low Ki \ Styles see it...and run forward, knocking the ladder over! Mamaluke gets sent from the ladder, over the top rope to the outside! Low Ki \ Styles set the ladder up, and climb up to claim the prize and get the victory!

My Opinion: This match had it all! Big bumps, incredible, crisp moves, sound psychology. Simply one of the best matches of the year. *****!

Jerry Lynn vs Christopher Daniels.

Match Background: Daniels and Lynn have been feuding for quite some time now. This match is for the ROH Title title. Christopher Daniels has been ROH Title champion since 15 February 2004.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the BUTT of the jaw and Lynn goes down. STIFF high kick on Lynn by Christopher Daniels. Second rope flying axe handle, Lynn goes down. One day, Daniels might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Lynn takes a flying neckbreaker from Christopher Daniels. Christopher Daniels misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Daniels takes a flying neckbreaker from Jerry Lynn. Flying reverse elbow by Jerry Lynn. There's a two count on the pin. Daniels blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Lynn takes a NICE hurrancarana from Christopher Daniels. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Lynn. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Lynn ducks a wild right hand. Spinning back kick from Jerry Lynn. Daniels counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Daniels hits a dropkick on Jerry Lynn and gets right back up. Jerry Lynn can barely stand. Last Rites! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: Absolutely mind blowing match! This is probably up there with my favorite match of all time, Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart from Wrestlemania X and is worthy of ALL its praise. *****

Guest Nevermortal

When I cut guys in the WWE who have people getting pissed that they're gone, does the complainers' morale go down?

Guest the 1inch punch

if u boune them up and down to get their moral down, they leave of their own free will, and no-one is pissed