Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

The Bitch is Back

LA Kings.

Dark Horses out of the West!

Thanks everyone.

You still hate Toronto right?

Always will.

other people who resides in Ontario hate Toronto.

Also, I find a bit of humor in the fact that when Banky was banned there was no outcry, just a bunch of people saying "rules are teh rules." Well, except for CMW, who I believe was attacked for his anger over the situation. Now that Banky is back however, it's all "hugs and kisses."

TSM Posters - "You see, we have mind control over Banky. When he's here, we shut up and suck his cock. But when he leave, we be talkin' again."

There's a bit of truth in that there movie reference.

If this was directed at me, I'm not up in arms over Banky's reinstatement because

1) Dames thinks he had cause, and basically that's good enough for me - because I don't know differently;

2) Banky says he's learned his lesson and he'll behave from now on; and

3) I never disliked Banky in the first place.

I'm not welcoming him back with "hugs and kisses," and I'm certainly not "sucking his cock." All I said was this: for my part, I've wiped the slate clean.

And not married either, in the eyes of your savior GW.

Or your other savior, JC.

There is not one Biblical verse proscribing female homosexuality. (Not that I would give a damn if there were. "JC" didn't write the Bible and the Bible is not and never has been the pure and undiluted word of God.) If you think otherwise, cite chapter and verse.

No, I don't think so. It was just the initial GW line seemed to complement that line, so I said it.

Marney, JF4H was clearly implying that you cannot be both a homosexual and support Bush, because bush is anti-gay-marriage, ergo anti-gay ergo anti-you. Because clearly as a lesbian your sexuality is the most dominant feature about you, deciding who you can and cannot vote for.

Or whatever. This thread isn't about what stupid people say, it's about Banky.

I don't like it when regular posters get banned ('cept Jubuki) so I'm glad he's back.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Oh cut the man-eating bitch act for once. It wears thin.

Cut the whiny little bitch act and I'll consider it.

And for the record, I don't eat men. It's all I can do to stand the smell of you lot from half a dozen yards away as it is.

If a "whiny bitch" is someone sick of dealing with the embodiment of the hostile lesbian stereotype, then I guess I am.

For now though, I'll be content with ignoring you and your petulant, spiteful, attitude.

Zsasz, Marney saying men smell is irritating, but equally irritating is your whining. You shouldn't have started it anyways, so for God's sake don't continue it...

If a "whiny bitch" is someone sick of dealing with the embodiment of the hostile lesbian stereotype, then I guess I am.

For now though, I'll be content with ignoring you and your petulant, spiteful, attitude.

You claimed you were going to do precisely that at one time, and then followed it up by telling me in graphic detail that I was going to be tied up, tortured, raped, and murdered. You subsequently "left the board forever," returning a few short days later under a different name, pretending to be someone else. When I returned from my sabbatical you PMed me immediately with a snivelling plea asking me to live and let live: "Please, no hard feelings." I agreed. Since then you've taken almost every opportunity you've had to make snide little comments at my replies to other members.

Why do you think I'll believe a liar, a coward, and a would-be bully now?

Continue with your querulous harassment if you wish, but be aware that you're on thin ice.

Zsasz, Marney saying men smell is irritating, but equally irritating is your whining.

I don't have that much against men in the first place. I just don't want anything to do them sexually. The silly line about them smelling bad - obviously, I was reacting to Zsasz's "man-eating" bullshit; I have no idea where that came from, and I have no desire to find out. For the last time, I'm not a dyke and I don't hate men; hell, I'm not even a feminist. I despise the vast majority of feminists. The only one perpetuating a stereotype is Zsasz himself. He seems to have some kind of pathological compulsion to mention my sexual orientation in every other post.

Yeah yeah of course it was a joke.

I mean apparently, you've been known to socialize with a certain Doctor Tom, and it is well known that he is a man among men.

Or some such something or other.

Would you say the stereotype Zsasz is perpetuating is the theory that all whiney bitches are good for is whining and bitching?

"Hey! Just because I'm a whiney bitch doesn't mean I'm just a whiner and a bitch! I'm a person too!"

Please.

Would you say the stereotype Zsasz is perpetuating is the theory that all whiney bitches are good for is whining and bitching?

"Hey! Just because I'm a whiney bitch doesn't mean I'm just a whiner and a bitch! I'm a person too!"

Please.

That, inadvertently. Seems to have stick up his ass about the "hostile man-eating lesbian bitch" stereotype that presumably gets frequent play in his emasculating nightmares too.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

You claimed you were going to do precisely that at one time, and then followed it up by telling me in graphic detail that I was going to be tied up, tortured, raped, and murdered. You subsequently "left the board forever," returning a few short days later under a different name, pretending to be someone else. When I returned from my sabbatical you PMed me immediately with a snivelling plea asking me to live and let live: "Please, no hard feelings." I agreed. Since then you've taken almost every opportunity you've had to make snide little comments at my replies to other members.

Why do you think I'll believe a liar, a coward, and a would-be bully now?

Continue with your querulous harassment if you wish, but be aware that you're on thin ice.

No, Marney I described nothing. I barely remember what I said at all, so if you could provide the actual post that would be nice.

BTW, In what universe is the word "cunt" sexist, but claiming all men smell isn't? And Marney calls ME hypocritical.

But I guess the whole fun of being a stereotype is just rambling on without a care to authenticity or common sense or even decency and people will just laugh it up and say 'Thatw acky Marney! What will she say next?"

I thought you were going to ignore me and my "petulant, spiteful, attitude" from now on?

See what I meant about the credibility of a liar and a coward?

As for your threats, go look for the "Calling All Christians/Catholics/Religious people" thread in CE. Some excerpts from your posts on the day in question follow:

I don't care if you're a woman or not, but that opinion would get you killed after being tied down and raped. It's a stupid, arrogent, one. Fuck, I bet you couldn't even win a catfight...

I didn't say I would do it. Just that someday you say something to the wrong person and you end up dead. Try READING you stupid stupid butch...

I had a girlfriend, a long time ago.(I know hard to believe.) Marney reminds me a lot of her, which is why a get a kick out of bickering with her. I was a Sophmore in College, when she was killed in a car accident. believe me Marney i don't wish harm on you. I want you to recognize how powerful your temper and arrogence is and how you could really get hurt out there. Believe it or not, I like Marney and everyone else here on this board. The reason I didn't post back right away after the reply you made was because two things in your post hurt me:

1. You thought I was advocating your death

2. You reminded me so much of Lauren when you did it.

I don't think i can ever talk to you again, so I'm going to leave this topic. if you want to say how horrible I am, go ahead, i don't care. I'm leaving this board.

For the last time,

MrZsasz

As I said then, I'm not Lauren. I'm not your dead "girlfriend." I'm not yours to verbally abuse and assault. I'm not going to take your shit, so find another punching bag. This one will kick your nuts through the roof of your mouth and into your pitiful excuse for a brain.

Edited by Cancer Marney

But I guess the whole fun of being a stereotype is just rambling on without a care to authenticity or common sense or even decency and people will just laugh it up and say '[That wacky] Marney! What will she say next?"

The thing is, even if that were the case, is it equally fun when you ramble on without any respect for common sense and people just roll their eyes and say "That bitchy Zsasz, what will he cry about next?" and then scroll down past your post...

Don't call people sheep when you're fucking worse than anyone else. People tend to approve and enjoy Marney's posts because she's *Gasp* not a fucking tool. She is, bless her heart, a republican, but so what? She tends to be a little more honest and tends to keep her stories strait, and shows more integrity than many of the other posters here.

Stop bitching about people not bitching about Marney. Stop bitching about everything. Make a decent post.

Incidentally, George W Bush is the first American President to get an openly gay Ambassador through a Senate confirmation, deliberately putting the weight of the White House behind him. Pretty neat for being such an intolerant right-wing extremist.

</sarcasm>

Guest Crucifixio Jones

Yeah, whatever.  Go post a pic of your needle dick in LSD.

wouldn't want to make you jealous CJ

I just want to interrupt the Zsasz/Marney thing to say that unless CWM is secretly Lexington Steele, you're a long ways a way from ever embarrassing me in that way.

Guest Choken One

I just want to interrupt the Zsasz/Marney thing to say that unless CWM is secretly Lexington Steele, you're a long ways a way from ever embarrassing me in that way.

IDRM: Post a Pic!

The Game????: Yeah...Erm...I'd like to see that

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Welcome back, Banky.

Thank you, Aubrey.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Great, literal cockwaving. Where the hell did I put my drink...

On my cock. *joins in waving

Regarding smelly men:

Go smell a random guy, and then smell a random girl.

I'm willing to bet she'll smell better.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

well uh....fine you win.

not like I have a problem with you anyway CJ. I thought you deserved the banning at WDI but I always enjoyed talking to you in the WDI Chats and when SS:2 launches I'll be a dedicated poster...unless you'd rather I not.

Yeah yeah of course it was a joke.

I mean apparently, you've been known to socialize with a certain Doctor Tom, and it is well known that he is a man among men.

Or some such something or other.

Please.

But I have it on good word that Dr. Tom does indeed smell, so she might be on to something here.

:)

Eric is my new favorite poster.

But I have it on good word that Dr. Tom does indeed smell, so she might be on to something here.

If raw steel and sex appeal counts, then I suppose I do.

B-)