TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Bankywood Industries v. 69

Notice how Zsasz always tries to find some type of homoerotic undertone in any of my posts.

And AM, you're right. Now that everyone knows it's not a gimmick (well duh, most did, but you have to admit it was fun tooling around with those who took it serious), it's lost it's luster. Still, least we've got her pics to look at. Too bad I haven't talked to that girl on AIM in like a month, I'd get more.

Zack got that one cause he originally joined as a chick.

I wonder how Banky feels about being described as this:

Hairy as a satyr, flat-backed, with slack, drooping buttocks that rather resembled a pair of dirty rags flapping upon his upper thighs; the skin of those buttocks was, thanks to whipstrokes, so deadened and toughened that you could seize up a handful and knead it without his feeling a thing. In the center of it all there was displayed - no need to spread those cheeks - an immense orifice whose enormous diameter, odor, and color bore a closer resemblance to the depths of a well-freighted privy than to an asshole; and, crowning touch to these allurements, there was numbered among this sodomizing pig's little idiosyncrasies that of always leaving this particular part of himself in such a state of uncleanliness that one was at all times able to observe there a rim or pad a good two inches thick.

Zack got that one cause he originally joined as a chick.

I wonder how Banky feels about being described as this:

Hairy as a satyr, flat-backed, with slack, drooping buttocks that rather resembled a pair of dirty rags flapping upon his upper thighs; the skin of those buttocks was, thanks to whipstrokes, so deadened and toughened that you could seize up a handful and knead it without his feeling a thing. In the center of it all there was displayed - no need to spread those cheeks - an immense orifice whose enormous diameter, odor, and color bore a closer resemblance to the depths of a well-freighted privy than to an asshole; and, crowning touch to these allurements, there was numbered among this sodomizing pig's little idiosyncrasies that of always leaving this particular part of himself in such a state of uncleanliness that one was at all times able to observe there a rim or pad a good two inches thick.

Well, Banky got that description because he gets the most attention, and is the most dramatic.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
2 slurpees, one with vodka..mostly vodka actually. The drunker you get the easier you are.

Back to being Zack's footstool.

YUCK! Having missed alcohol into slurpees before I can tell you right now they DO NOT MIX!

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Sorry Zack but even if it costs me my membership I have to tell you that I HATED Hang Time.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

A little depending on the flavor of Slurpee. I'd recommend it with Coke or Pepsi from 711 not from Shell or Chevron.

I'm a Slurpee expert.

Sorry Zack but even if it costs me my membership I have to tell you that I HATED Hang Time.

It's not for everyone, admittedly. Just don't diss City Guys in my presence.

RVD was on City Guys, that show is so fucking sweet. With the prinicipal and that guy..who is blonde and a preppy dick. Wait a second...sounds like another Zack show.

And uh, Zack, can you please take off the spurs when you're using me as a footstool?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

It's not for everyone, admittedly. Just don't diss City Guys in my presence.

That's one cheesy show that I must admit to never watching so I neither like nor dislike it.

City Guys was...different. Nothing can compare to Saved By the Bell for sheer awesomeness, however.

And Slurpees and Vodka mix fairly well...there was a girl in my first hour who came every day with a Jamba Juice with Vodka mixed in...god I miss her and her drunken easiness.

RVD was on City Guys, that show is so fucking sweet. With the prinicipal and that guy..who is blonde and a preppy dick. Wait a second...sounds like another Zack show.

And uh, Zack, can you please take off the spurs when you're using me as a footstool?

The funniest thing about City Guys is that his name was Chris (my real name) and he lived on Park Ave., so was nicknamed "Park Avenue". My office is right off of a Park Ave., so my friends used to bust on me for that as well.

And the blonde girl, Cassidy...oh my...

And Slurpees and Vodka mix fairly well...there was a girl in my first hour who came every day with a Jamba Juice with Vodka mixed in...god I miss her and her drunken easiness.

~RAPIST!!!

A little depending on the flavor of Slurpee. I'd recommend it with Coke or Pepsi from 711 not from Shell or Chevron.

Very well then.

AM, get me a coke slushee with rum from Chevron, pronto.

~RAPIST!!!

Hey, she offered me some of her slurpee and things progressed from there....not my fault.

I WAS PROPOSITIONED! ENTRAPMENT!

Guest The Old Me

Is AM my bitch too. I want a slurpee, but I want that bruisin berry kind, that they don't make anymore. Can you do THIS?

Is AM my bitch too. I want a slurpee, but I want that bruisin berry kind, that they don't make anymore. Can you do THIS?

If he is a bitch worth anything he will come up with one.

I'm only the Gurus bitch, it's in my contract.

And DA, I got your slurpee, but it was a tad runny, so I made the guy at 7-11 run another through the machine. Sorry for it taking so long.

I want... a Gatorade slurpee with equal parts wild turkey and everclear. Brought to me on a silver platter. With the head of John the Baptist.