TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Bankywood Industries v. 69

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
Death Angel - you're using my own comebacks against me.

Poorly.

That defeats the point of flaming.

Pfffffft. Are you trying to tell me that you deserve actual effort from US? I'd like to have whatever you're sniffing if you don't mind.

Guest Eagan469
Replying in a thread just to insult the idea of the thread is taking boredom to a new level.

I think I've progressed from hating Bankywood to hating The New Me and Death Angel.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
You know it.

Eagan, PLEASE, PLEASE, just shut up, ok? You've yet to be even mildly amusing. You're nto even funny by accident. You think any nostalgiac picture is witty or clever but it isn't. You're about as interesting as reading a vomit bag. Your a petulant, spiteful, asshole and the sooner you're banned the better.

Guest Eagan469
I'd like to have whatever you're sniffing if you don't mind.

You want a bouquet of flowers?

Guest The Old Me
You know it.

Eagan, PLEASE, PLEASE, just shut up, ok? You've yet to be even mildly amusing. You're nto even funny by accident. You think any nostalgiac picture is witty or clever but it isn't. You're about as interesting as reading a vomit bag. Your a petulant, spiteful, asshole and the sooner you're banned the better.

Yeah, no shit. I stopped responding when I realized I was wasting my time. Eagan is NEVER remotely funny, even by accident, so this is the norm. The trolls that come to the board and talk about necrophilia are more witty than he.

Don't even give him the time of day, he'll get himself banned sooner or later.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
I'd like to have whatever you're sniffing if you don't mind.

You want a bouquet of flowers?

No way. They're on fire and you're holding them in your own goddamn face.

Guest Eagan469

I got the Bankywood untouchables pissed off. :P

My work here is done.

:: walks off into sunset unscathed ::

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
I got the Bankywood untouchables pissed off. :P

My work here is done.

:: walks off into sunset unscathed ::

No, you got us pointing out the obvious: You suck at the Internet, and can't flame worth a shit.

Big difference, cumstain.

Guest Choken One

Jesus...Banky is going to be SERIOUSLY disapointed in this "flame" war

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Jesus...Banky is going to be SERIOUSLY disapointed in this "flame" war

Choken, that doesn't mean a whole lot coming from someone who's best posts have been "+1"

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Wait. This little flame war is over and Eagan didn't lose?

It's times like this I'm glad I never joined Bankywood...

Umm, you can have a flame war with a brick wall.

Ask CWM who's comments to Egan were met with stuff about cookies.

Wait. This little flame war is over and Eagan didn't lose?

It's times like this I'm glad I never joined Bankywood...

Umm, you can have a flame war with a brick wall.

Ask CWM who's comments to Egan were met with stuff about cookies.

That reminds me: I must have a flame war with BrickWall, or whatever the dudes name is.

Hilarity will ensue...

Whew, got the bitch possition secured. Wonderful.

Hey Eagen, shut the fuck up already, you're a loser...literally and figuratively. Have a nice day.

Whew, got the bitch possition secured. Wonderful.

Hey Eagen, shut the fuck up already, you're a loser...literally and figuratively. Have a nice day.

Replying in a thread just to insult the idea of the thread is taking boredom to a new level.

Um, that's what goes on in 99% of the threads around here CC. Sometimes it can spark a little thing called "debate." It's what message boards thrive on, usually.

No, dumbass, there's a difference between INSULTING an idea, and DISPUTING an idea. Debating is based on a disagreement. Just to say a thread is stupid is pointless. Why post?

You guys REALLY need to let IDRM or Banky do the talking for you. The Bankywood "B-Team" is just barely holding it together. "Shut the fuck up" doesn't work one time, let alone the 1,443,564,384,984,903 times it's been used in this thread.

Um, actually I'm not flaming Eagan tonight. I know Banky and IDRM would do a much better job. I'm just telling him to plain shut up, he annoys the hell outta me.

A little sensitive are we? Please adjust your maxi-pad and read the WWE folder. The same thing you were chastizing Eagen for goes on there daily. I just brought it to your attention. You must have been burned to respond with a weak little flame.

OMG! A period joke! Holy shit, you are a creative one! I wasn't chastizing anyone moron. I was saying he was pretty fucking bored to insult a thread idea, and then continue posting in the thread stating the stupidity of the thread over and over again. In the WWE folder, I don't see anyone saying "This thread is stupid" in 15 different ways in 15 different posts. Goddamn, you're an idiot.

A little sensitive are we? Please adjust your maxi-pad and read the WWE folder. The same thing you were chastizing Eagen for goes on there daily. I just brought it to your attention. You must have been burned to respond with a weak little flame.

OMG! A period joke! Holy shit, you are a creative one! I wasn't chastizing anyone moron. I was saying he was pretty fucking bored to insult a thread idea, and then continue posting in the thread stating the stupidity of the thread over and over again. In the WWE folder, I don't see anyone saying "This thread is stupid" in 15 different ways in 15 different posts. Goddamn, you're an idiot.

It was a maxi pad joke actually. But call it what you will. And Marney does the whole super mean female poster gimmick so much better. There's only room for one on this board.