TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

So what superstars are assholes to fans?

I'm going to SummerSlam this year and possibly the following RAW and/or Smackdown. Just would like to hear what you guys say so I know what to expect and not get my hopes up when I wait for them to arrive. ^_^

Based on my experiences on RAW so far (I have yet to experience a SD show yet) this was it:

Cool ppl were: Jackie Gayda, Rene Dupree, Goldust, Ivory, Victoria, D-Von, Maven, Rico, The Hebners, Charles Robinson, Chad Petton, Rodney Mack, Howard Finkle and RVD.

Pricks were: Test, Stacy, Christian, Lance Storm, Nowinski, Kevin Nash, Booker T (he didn't mean to though cuz he was running late), Buh Buh Ray, Spike, Val Venis, The other french guy

Sylvian, and Chris Jericho of course.

The people not listed either arrived earlier, weren't there, or arrived in the front or something.

Sgt. Slaughter, and William Regal Ignored us like we wasn't there. We were screaming at them for autographs.They didn't even care. They just got in the car and left. Shawn and Nash hugged like bitches and left.

Guest ShamRock

Nice guys: Rico, Randy Orton, Goldberg, RVD, Teddy Long, and Lillian Garcia

Pricks: Hebner ( had a reason though, I pissed him off), Jericho and Christian were still in character, Malenko, Fit Finley(I waved to them, they recognized me, but didn't do shit. They just looked at me. If it wouldn't be nice, if they waved back), Triple H.

Guest ShamRock
Sgt. Slaughter, and William Regal Ignored us like we wasn't there. We were screaming at them for autographs.They didn't even care. They just got in the car and left. Shawn and Nash hugged like bitches and left.

Not really. Both Shawn and Nash waved to the crowd before they left.

At the last Vancouver show:

nice guys:

Orton (signed lots of autographs, and posed on top of his car for pictures)

Maven (also signed for everyone)

Lawler (posed for pictures with some people in the front row)

Snow (signed autographs and bantered with the fans)

No one was really prickish, a lot of guys simply got in their cars and left immediately. I also didn't get to see everyone, I'm pretty sure some other guys like Rico signed autographs early on.

Guest Coffey

Just like any other person alive, it depends on what kind of mood they are in when you approach them. I figured that to be common sense.

You have to realize, the more famous someone is, they more they get approached. So, I would imagine that their threshold would break sooner.

That's why you always hear about people like Jackie Gayda & Maven being nice. Why wouldn't they be nice? It's not like they would be pestered like someone like The Rock or Stone Cold would.

Edited by Mr. Jag0

Guest BionicRedneck

At Inserextion this year only Rico and Bubba Dudley came out to sign autographs.

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

its pretty subjective as you don''t know where they have to be at a certain time - especially after shows on a loop - they may want to get on the road quickly or whatever.

The best chance to catch them and make a reasonable judgment I imagine would be when they arrive for TV shows - I think they have to register at the building by around 1pm and then have a few hours free to do whatever they want before TV prep.

Guest Anglesault

I hear Test is a jackass to fans, whch really pisses me off.

The guy is never over, so when he finally finds six people who care about him all in one place, he should go out of his way for them, not treat them like shit.

Guest The Old Me

Buh Buh is an asshole. He treated a "challenged" kid like a jerk one night. I've been at the bar with him a few times when they come to Philly. He's even an ass to the bartender. D-von on the other hand, is very nice.

Pricks were: Test, Stacy, Christian, Lance Storm, Nowinski, Kevin Nash, Booker T (he didn't mean to though cuz he was running late), Buh Buh Ray, Spike, Val Venis, The other french guy

Sylvian, and Chris Jericho of course.

wait...

SPIKE DUDLEY was being a dick? :lol:

Yeah, cause he's so over....

The only reason I wanted one of his shirts is because I'm a Buffy fan.

And I'd guess Nowinski was staying in character.

Bubba was a cock to me, as was Test when I met him. I've heard Jericho stories, but he was always cool when I met him. Rikishi was an asshole as well.

Funny thing...after Bubba walked away from me, D-Von apologized to me for his behavior.

Dames

Goldberg was a dick to me when I met him. He signed my autograph kinda sent me on my way. I wanted to shake hands with him but he ignored me.

DDP was a very nice guy to me and my brother. He shook our hands and everything. Except he wanted 10 bucks to have a picture with him in the Diamond Cutter posistion.

D-von Dudley was a real nice guy. I walked into him by accident and HE said I'm sorry.

Eddie Guerrero was ultra cool. He signed our autographs and he was laughin at some of the stuff my mom said. Too bad a flood ruined those autographs but of course I still have the god damn Goldberg thing put up like a fuckin trophy.

Guest The Old Me
Funny thing...after Bubba walked away from me, D-Von apologized to me for his behavior.

Dames

I'd wager D-Von has to do that alot.

I saw Rikishi at the bar too, he had like 4 hoochies on his lap.

Sgt. Slaughter is a very nice guy- You caught him on a bad day.

The times I've met him he's been very cool and talked and signed to everyone.

Just like any other person alive, it depends on what kind of mood they are in when you approach them. I figured that to be common sense.

You have to realize, the more famous someone is, they more they get approached. So, I would imagine that their threshold would break sooner.

That's why you always hear about people like Jackie Gayda & Maven being nice. Why wouldn't they be nice? It's not like they would be pestered like someone like The Rock or Stone Cold would.

Maven was a dick when I met him. He came in with D-Von Dudley. D-Von signed for everyone and Maven ignored us.

Jackie Gayda is really nice though.

Test being a dick is all kayfabe. People have told me he's extremely when he's a face.

D-Von sounds like the man.

I can kinda understand Jericho being a dick. Every day the guy goes to work knowing he is better than everyone else on RAW. Everyday he leaves knowing he is still the best, but everyday his career is screwed a little more.

A-Train: He’s a dick. He wouldn’t sign for anyone (didn’t even say no- just kept walking).

Big Show: Dick. Wouldn’t sign or acknowledge anyone.

Sean O’Haire: He’s a dick. He wouldn’t sign for anyone and seemed to be in a foul mood. Has a hot girlfriend.

Billy Gunn: Dick- Said he would come right out and sign- Never saw him again.

Bruce Pritchard: Dick- wouldn’t stop for anyone.

Chris Harvard: Said he would come back out and didn’t. Dick.

Rene Dupree: Dick.

Stacy Kiebler: Dick- wouldn’t sign.

Val Venis: Dick.

Bradshaw: He wouldn’t sign for anyone. He also no sold my request for a stock tip.

D-Von sounds like the man.

I can kinda understand Jericho being a dick. Every day the guy goes to work knowing he is better than everyone else on RAW. Everyday he leaves knowing he is still the best, but everyday his career is screwed a little more.

Jericho wasn't kayfabing when I met him. The guy got attacked and signed for a lot of people. I wasn't able to get an autograph but he was still very cool.

Just one more note to Rico-

If Booker is in a hurry and can't sign-

That's not being a prick. There were superstars who didn't sign for me but they apologised cause they were running late-

I consider that to be very nice

Guest Anglesault
Test being a dick is all kayfabe. People have told me he's extremely when he's a face.

I heard he's always an ass. Even during Face Test with Stacy

I've heard conflicting reports- the people I met who do this all time kept explaining how Test was a dick to me because he was kayfabing.

AS would like this-

He was actually yelling at Stacy to hurry up so they could get inside

Guest John Dub

I've met a bunch and have plenty of stories, but I'm on my way out the door right now. I just want to say that some of the guys mentioned as being jerks here were great guys, and you really should realize they have good and bad days, like everyone else.

-Bubba suprised me the most reading all these stories. I met him in 2000 with D-Von, Edge and Christian at some shop a little bit away. We waited in the cold for a while because they were really late, but they stayed the whole time to sign autographs. The store dudes were trying to make the lines move fast, but Bubba and D-Von were spending a lot of time with people.

I was wearing my Wolfpac shirt and he commented on it, and I was like, "Um, my grandma gave it to me," and he was like "I bet," and then we had a larf. Then we chatted for a bit, I gave him a pair of Dudley glasses I had made (I was younger and a mark, give me a break) and he acted very thoughtful. One of the nicer guys I've met. D-Von was too, he spent a while with an old woman taking pictures and flexing for her and joking around, it was really nice. Edge and Christian didn't talk any, but I could tell it was shyness not being a prick.

-I went to an indy show last summer where Lawler was supposed to be there but cancelled for reasons unknown, so A-Train was sent instead He got in the ring to take pictures with whoever wanted, and the fans are giving him a lot of shit. It was after his match, too, where they had treated him like shit as well. So a few kids line up to meet him, and one of them is really small, maybe 3 or 4. A-Train bent down to talk to him or something, and the kid walloped him, and he sold it like the dickens. Then the get grabbed Albert's knee and Albert took a bump, got up, and was acting like he was scared of the kid, trying to hide behid people. It was really cool of him.

-Last one is Bradshaw. I could do without his ringwork, but this was during the APA days and my friend just goes "How much for you to beat him up" and points to my other friend. Bradshaw goes "How much you got?" My friend says 20 and Bradshaw goes. "50 and we'll talk". Come to think of it, that was all Farooq. Nevermind.

Nicest guys have to be The Rock, Mick Foley, John Cena, Steve Austin, and Edge. All these guys were ultra-cool when I met them.

Biggest Pricks: Triple H, Test. Test is probably the most obvious seeing as everyone has had a bad run-win with him. Triple H was with Chyna one night they were here and I asked for an autograph, and Triple H merely flipped the bird at me.

House show here in October, Jericho signed quite a few autographs. But everybody always makes it extra special in Calgary. Lance Storm is really nice. Christian signed autographs for everyone.

Smackdown houseshow last week, everyone signed except maybe 3 people(but they were late). It was great, such nice guys. Matt Hardy even risked getting in shit with McMahon and signed tons of autographs last minute.