TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ANKLELOCK

Lauer/Waltman Problems

It looks like things have gone from good to bad on a very serious level for the couple of Joanie "Chyna" Lauer and Sean "X-Pac" Waltman. On the TV show Celebrity Justice, they reported that Lauer filed a restraining order on August 1st against Waltman and is actually in hiding after he allegedly got into a fight with her, which resulted in Waltman beating her, and putting her in a choke and nearly killing her.

Lauer's agent has said the former WWE diva is fearing for her life which is why she has gone into hiding and disconnected all her phones. Waltman is said to have a violent past and has a history of threatening suicide. It is also being reported that Waltman apparently beat Lauer throughout their entire relationship. We'll have more on this story as it develops.

credit: WrestlingObserver.com

Waltman is said to have a violent past and has a history of threatening suicide.

No one likes a quitter, Sean.

Guest Anglesault
waltman is said to have a violent past and has a history of threatening suicide.

Anyone care if he acts on these supposed threats? Anyone? At all?

And don't give me this "He's a human being!" shit. Wife beaters are subhuman.

waltman is said to have a violent past and has a history of threatening suicide.

Sean who?

Guest Dmann2000
It really is amazing that Joanie would get abused. If she can get abused, anyone can.

If I remmember didn't she have an abusive childhood?

These things tend to come in cycles

Guest Mindless_Aggression

Why is it amazing that Lauer can get abused? I mean yeah, she's big for a woman but she's the same size as an averaged sized man, and Waltman is bigger than average, hard as that is to believe.

In any case, thats fucked up and hopefully Waltman is placed behind bars soon and (Fill in Anal rape joke here)

It really is amazing that Joanie would get abused. If she can get abused, anyone can.

it's a completely mental thing. her physical build doesn't matter, it's her personality that makes her willing to take shit like that: codependency, low self esteem, etc. not everyone who's built big has this "i don't take shit from anybody" attitude, especially in relationships.

The reason why I said it was amazing to me is that when she was in WWF, she was portrayed as a strong, independent female who didn't take any shit from anyone, especially guys. I was pretty young when Chyna was first introduced (with HHH), so it's a little hard for me to seperate the character from the real person. I just assume that the character of Chyna is like her in real life. Think about it, would the character of Chyna ever be one to get abused by someone?

Guest Anglesault
Why is it amazing that Lauer can get abused? I mean yeah, she's big for a woman but she's the same size as an averaged sized man, and Waltman is bigger than average, hard as that is to believe.

I think she's bigger than him, actually (At least height wise.) I'm trying to picture them next to each other in DX

Guest Mindless_Aggression

Waltman is about 6'2 if I remember correctly, he was a pretty lanky bastard, he was just always standing next to the HHH's of the world and as a result looked like a runt.

When you are victimized, especially at a young age, it doesn;t matter if you bulk up as big as Brock. Abusers will be drawn to you, they will find that one trigger that will tear your self-worth down to nothing, and the next thing you know you are getting abused for spilling a glass of milk on the carpet.

Only through therapy can you ever be free of those demons that allow you to be abused, physically or emotionally.

::sighs and ponders taking his own advice::

Guest Quik

X-Pac sucks! X-Pac sucks! X-Pac sucks!

I wonder if he hit her with the X-Factor because his dinner wasn't ready when he came home.

Seriously though, I hope he gets thrown in jail and gang-raped. No one should hit a woman.

This forum has gone Loveline on me.

Say what you will about the forum, but I find Loveline to be the perfect mixture of comedy and relationship/sexual/drug advice in the world. I listen to it on my lunch break and I *always* feel better for doing it.

Austin should die too then I suppose.

The charges got dropped in Austin's case, and you don't hear about his domestic life anymore.

If Austin beat Debra, she should have stuck with pressing the charges and had him sent to jail, but she didn't.

The charges got dropped in Austin's case, and you don't hear about his domestic life anymore.

If Austin beat Debra, she should have stuck with pressing the charges and had him sent to jail, but she didn't.

That's not always possible.

I'm going to assume that there are others on this board who has had a family member suffer the same thing, it's kinda hard to press charges when you live in fear.

Not to start a really big thing here or anything.

Guest Cheese Is Our Friend
It is also being reported that Waltman apparently beat Lauer throughout their entire relationship.

Dont treat her like a woman....

Christ this is lame. Neither of these two are even in the fucking WWE! Why do people keep posting shit like this in here???

As if WWE is your entire life.

Grow up. These two people are characters that were very involved in the WWE, and Lauer in particular was a role model to quite a few young women. Whether you love or have either of them is irrelevant; the fact that this atrocious behavior is taking place is significant, whether you'd like it or not.

Christ this is lame. Neither of these two are even in the fucking WWE! Why do people keep posting shit like this in here???

As if WWE is your entire life.

Grow up. These two people are characters that were very involved in the WWE, and Lauer in particular was a role model to quite a few young women. Whether you love or have either of them is irrelevant; the fact that this atrocious behavior is taking place is significant, whether you'd like it or not.

So, what's with putting words in my mouth buddy? I never said I didn't care or that the situation was lame. I'm saying this type of news has a place. In general wrestling [where it is now]. WWE is my entire life? Give me a break, you tool. There is a reason why the folders have specific names, you know, and it doesn't matter how involved with WWE they USED to be - you don't see me posting about Ricky Steamboat or Randy Savage in this folder, do you?

Seriously though, I hope he gets thrown in jail and gang-raped. No one should hit a woman.

....or Joanie Lauer, for that matter.